YUI [Page 18 of 18]

Re: YUI
Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:21 pm

yukime213

yukime213

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yui T^T im gonna miss her but since YUI decided this...i'll support her ..^_^ no matter what im still a YUI Fan ^_^ .love.

SCANDAL is LOVE.love. .love. .love. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:02 am

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
Thanks for the music YUI~
I got into Japanese Music thanks to her, I look forward to her eventual comeback in the future ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:30 am

echu2012

echu2012

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'll miss YUI very much, and like most fans, I'll wait for her comeback.

I'm just sad cause this year, Stereopony disbanded and YUI on hiatus. >.>

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:57 pm

aceadan

aceadan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I admire YUI she has been making music for 8 years and most of her songs topped the oricon charts. Nice one
and maybe on her comeback she will give her fans surprises .chesttap.

"When i'm hungry I don't have strength" ~TIMO
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:58 am

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
Translated by azmikun

Singer-song writer YUI (25) is going on indefinite hiatus with a lot of musical activities by the end of the year, at 19th has been understood. In that day, in her own website she says the reason is that (through music) she has found something new to challenge, as the preparation for that (she has decided to go on hiatus). YUI, most likely will have her first appearance at NHK Kouhaku uta gassen, and strong possibility that this last day of the month (december) will become her last “recording” before she goes on hiatus.

Sudden annoucement about the hiatus. YUI politely composed with her own handwriting: “In these 8 years activity, I’ve found something new to challenge. My shape might be changed in the future, but I will always enjoy things through my precious music, as preparation for this I’ve decided to have a break”.

By the end of October, YUI sent a report (about hiatus) to her contracted recording company. Speaking about the hiatus, this is the second time. From August 2008 for about 10 months, YUI devoted herself from work. There is no clear explanation about this time’s “New challenge”, the time when she will come back is unknown as well. But, in “I decided this in positive minds” strongly pointis that she will continue her music activity. Until she’s back, she also promised to the fans that she will update her recent status during this break.

Also, she is releasing 2 Best Album in December 5th, because there are no plans of lives with her contracted record company, “Each channel program that gave me an offer by the end of the month, I’ve considered it and decided to perform with positive thinking” She explained. New song “fight” was used as NHK National School Choir Contest Middle School’s theme song, as well as her first performance at Kouhaku Uta Gassen that most likely will become the “Last Stage” before she goes on hiatus.

And, at scheduled “Music Station” of 23rd TV Asahi, she will probably have live announcement to the fans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(c) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sad

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:05 pm

fouretoo90

fouretoo90

Caless Student
Caless Student
oh man,,every forum that I register,,never miss to stop by at YUI's thread..

only one word is enough for me to YUI,,special..
I don't think I will listening and admiring to any J-music if it is not because of her..
hell,,I don't think I will even listen to any music at all,,just like my days before listening to her songs.
she really do open my sense of music...
thanks YUI,,because of you I know Scandal,Stereopony and miwa
will support till the end

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:05 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
i swear i watched the interview that was aired live on upstream......i freaking felt the feelings she was describing why she was going on hiatus. it made my heart hurt. i hope that whatever YUI is looking for she will find it, and have her heart mended back together. a broken hearted YUI makes me sad.

i'll wait for her return no matter how long. she is the reason i got into Japanese music and how i found other bands, including SCANDAL. she has a special place in my heart and will never leave.

Ganbare YUI!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:01 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
^ i knew she is in hiatus, but i don't know why. i'll google it ASAP.

me: GENKI DESU~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:56 am

UYL

UYL

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
YUI I'll wait 1 yr for me is not long LOVE

People who misunderstand my fascination to Japanese Music are no different to those who really don't understand that MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL language.

Men 7900 lp battle damage received but in my turn? .cool.
OTK! I drained 8000 before the BP comes! GG
.tsk.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
@jona DJ: in the interview she was talking about how she reached her limit and was surprised she lasted more than 3 years. and then she begins to talk about how she was somewhat broken hearted and she didn't know how to tell fans because she didn't want her fans to see herself broken,and she's doing this hiatus partly because its for us fans. she's searching for something, she doesn't know what it is but she wants to look for it. the other reason she mentioned in the interview is that she wants to face new challenges she came across and wants to take them on one by one. she also might not come back as YUI. the interview is on Facebook with subtitles provided by Sony Music Entertainment Hong Kong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:30 am

YUI

YUI

Caless Student
Caless Student
Finally! I found this topic <3

I've been a fan of her since March 2011 :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:20 pm

reddcat

reddcat

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://sunburstyellow.tumblr.com/
YUI! I really love her and her songs! She's like an all-in-one: singer, songwriter, composer, and musician. She's one of the reasons why I love Japanese music.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:31 pm

echu2012

echu2012

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
YUI's one of the first J-Pop artists that I followed. I really liked her a lot, but I stopped caring since she had her hiatus and started with flower flower. I tried to like her band, but I just can't get into them.

Back to top Go down