SH PH Members [Page 21 of 40]

Re: SH PH Members
Posted Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:35 am

UYL

UYL

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@funk you...really close, i Think?

beside Sm hypermarket in quirino highway! the building there!

People who misunderstand my fascination to Japanese Music are no different to those who really don't understand that MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL language.

SH PH Members - Page 21 530278_518239518200301_1411499125_n

Men 7900 lp battle damage received but in my turn? .cool.
OTK! I drained 8000 before the BP comes! GG
.tsk.
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:17 pm

scantalous

scantalous

International Performer
International Performer
Sugarcube wrote:
funk_you22 wrote:

BTW..i am really looking for some things like this..you know..sometime..for example..I'm walking in some place and then suddenly I might see some guy/girl..wearing something like..a shirt..with Scandal things on it..or not even a shirt..may be he/she is carrying something Scandal related..and I see you going near me..I hope we guys will be open for this and if someone might greet us and say,," are you a Scandal fan?..nice to meet you.." something like that..I hope you get my point..because..if it happens that I would see one..I will really approach that person and greet him/her..because..I feel like..Scandal fans here in PH are so many..but they are like always in camouflage mode..which makes it hard to find them..so ..that's just a friendly advice...because..if I might see you guys ..I will really do that..[/b][/font]

That would be cool! Well, you already know what my face looks like (my derp face, though xD) So just approach me when you see me. I look "suplada" in person but just say "Hi, Sugarcube!" that would be reeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyyyy cool! Nice one

I always ride a jeepney to Sangandaan or to Navotas going to school. i'm currently attending a university in caloocan..
i agree it is hard to tell if a person you encounter is a SCANDAL Fan. But if we bump to each other wearing or carrying that represent SCANDAL we should great each other. right?!! .clap.

SH PH Members - Page 21 F5hZrIc
Do you ever feel like you want a revenge
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:31 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
tol.. can i see your customize shirt? or link where you got the deisgn... so we're same if i do some print.. .uhuh. Peace Onion

@um1..no problem pre..here it is..
Spoiler:

..it's not that fancy..hehe...but it's airpaint..

@UYL..i knw where that is...hehe..I go there sometimes..hehe
@scantalous..I agree with you..

I would suggest if you guys are going in some place that you now that a Scandal fan is in..better wear that mark of Scandal..we might bump in to each other.. .uhuh.

me want you..
SH PH Members - Page 21 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
SH PH Members - Page 21 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eSH PH Members - Page 21 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:56 am

UYL

UYL

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@funk then maybe we can meet there? I'm going in QC this feb 15 coz I'll be taking the PUPCET in 17, I'm on vacation ryt now in Isabela Happy

People who misunderstand my fascination to Japanese Music are no different to those who really don't understand that MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL language.

SH PH Members - Page 21 530278_518239518200301_1411499125_n

Men 7900 lp battle damage received but in my turn? .cool.
OTK! I drained 8000 before the BP comes! GG
.tsk.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:14 am

scantalous

scantalous

International Performer
International Performer
@funk_you where did you get the design of your t-shirt?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:01 am

um1

um1

Caless Student
Caless Student
@funk_you22 ok ok.. haha.. cooL.. airpaint? whats that? i dont know that airpaint.. maybe i'll just go to mall to print... although it's kinda pricey.. SH PH Members - Page 21 867634 haha..

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
scantalous wrote:
Sugarcube wrote:
funk_you22 wrote:

BTW..i am really looking for some things like this..you know..sometime..for example..I'm walking in some place and then suddenly I might see some guy/girl..wearing something like..a shirt..with Scandal things on it..or not even a shirt..may be he/she is carrying something Scandal related..and I see you going near me..I hope we guys will be open for this and if someone might greet us and say,," are you a Scandal fan?..nice to meet you.." something like that..I hope you get my point..because..if it happens that I would see one..I will really approach that person and greet him/her..because..I feel like..Scandal fans here in PH are so many..but they are like always in camouflage mode..which makes it hard to find them..so ..that's just a friendly advice...because..if I might see you guys ..I will really do that..[/b][/font]

That would be cool! Well, you already know what my face looks like (my derp face, though xD) So just approach me when you see me. I look "suplada" in person but just say "Hi, Sugarcube!" that would be reeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyyyy cool! Nice one

I always ride a jeepney to Sangandaan or to Navotas going to school. i'm currently attending a university in caloocan..
i agree it is hard to tell if a person you encounter is a SCANDAL Fan. But if we bump to each other wearing or carrying that represent SCANDAL we should great each other. right?!! .clap.

I always ride a jeep. Navotas-Monumento when going to school and going home!

SH PH Members - Page 21 T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:13 am

scantalous

scantalous

International Performer
International Performer
Sugarcube wrote:
scantalous wrote:
Sugarcube wrote:
funk_you22 wrote:

what school are you attending now? maybe we've been already bump each other.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:15 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
scantalous wrote:
Sugarcube wrote:
scantalous wrote:
Sugarcube wrote:
funk_you22 wrote:

what school are you attending now? maybe we've been already bump each other.

I go to a school in Manila. I have to ride the LRT to get there so I ride a jeep to go to the station.

SH PH Members - Page 21 T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:24 am

scantalous

scantalous

International Performer
International Performer
i'm always in monumento its my way to school and home.
sometimes i'm near in 7/11 on monumento or in victory mall, maybe you now those place.

it will be great if we bump each other someday. Onion Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:26 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
scantalous wrote:i'm always in monumento its my way to school and home.
sometimes i'm near in 7/11 on monumento or in victory mall, maybe you now those place.

it will be great if we bump each other someday. Onion Smile

Yeah. I know those places! HAHAHA! I hope so too. That would be cool.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:40 am

freezeburner

freezeburner

Caless Student
Caless Student
Can I join too? Filipino here! newbie too!

SH PH Members - Page 21 Scandal-1

SH PH Members - Page 21 Tomamirap2
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:14 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
um1 wrote:@funk_you22 ok ok.. haha.. cooL.. airpaint? whats that? i dont know that airpaint.. maybe i'll just go to mall to print... although it's kinda pricey.. SH PH Members - Page 21 867634 haha..

yah..it's a little expensive..but what the heck..it was christmas that time..lots of money coming in..ehehe..and it's Scandal..actually that's my first Scandal item..ehehe..and it's not that like what other members have..like their CDs and stuff..my plan to buy their stuff overseas is still on progress..i still need to finish some things that i need to buy here before doing that.. .uhuh.

@scantalous..I found the design last year..around june or july i think..found it on google while looking for some Scandal pics..but I forgot what particular site it was in..so..i'll just post it here..maybe tomorrow..because i need to find it first in my files and i'm doing some important things today..hehe

me want you..
SH PH Members - Page 21 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eSH PH Members - Page 21 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:00 am

um1

um1

Caless Student
Caless Student
@freezeburner welcome bro.. SH PH Members - Page 21 438254 just post what you want to say im sure they will reply to you.. SH PH Members - Page 21 922879

@funk_you22 aa.. haha! christmas time! SH PH Members - Page 21 124559.. for me my first is sticker i put it on my e-guitar my avatar thats mine.. SH PH Members - Page 21 49699 maybe i'll use white t-shirt.. i will post it here after it's done! SH PH Members - Page 21 839664

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:29 am

freezeburner

freezeburner

Caless Student
Caless Student
is there a date this year for meet ups? I want to met other SCANDAL fans :D.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:42 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..yah..cool sticker @um1..is that also a custom made one?
Spoiler:

here's the design..never thought i could find it that fast..I hope it's ok to post it here..hehe

me want you..
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:24 am

um1

um1

Caless Student
Caless Student
@funk_you22 haha!! yeah! it's customized! and actually that image you post that's exactly my desktop background SH PH Members - Page 21 641818 hahaha!!

@freezeburner saddest part their is no date for meet ups.. SH PH Members - Page 21 535891 tsk tsk.. anyway im from cavite maybe your near here... hahaa!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:27 am

freezeburner

freezeburner

Caless Student
Caless Student
oh that's sad Sad. .wtf. I'm from valenzuela! xD. I hope there will be meet ups :3. I really want to meet new friends xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:50 am

um1

um1

Caless Student
Caless Student
freezeburner wrote:oh that's sad SH PH Members - Page 21 393615. SH PH Members - Page 21 21831 I'm from valenzuela! xD. I hope there will be meet ups :3. I really want to meet new friends xD

valenzuela! too far bro.. tsk tsk.. maybe you should start to convince the others to do some meet ups.. or atleast plan for this coming vacation.. that would be exciting! SH PH Members - Page 21 572615

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:55 am

freezeburner

freezeburner

Caless Student
Caless Student
yeah.. too far! hahaha. still in college bro? Upcoming 3rd year college here xD. yeah.. that would be exciting!! .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:26 am

um1

um1

Caless Student
Caless Student
yaa.. still in college SH PH Members - Page 21 438254 but focusing on playing guitar hahaha!! what should i do? i cant help it! im addicted playing guitar! plus my uncle said its better to be into music than DRUGS! SH PH Members - Page 21 641818 hahahaha!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:49 am

freezeburner

freezeburner

Caless Student
Caless Student
Right! Guitar is better than Drugs!! really? XD. I use bass guitar but.. I don't have bass guitar D; I just go with my band mates and on the spot, I will play the bass xD. but I already studied the tabs so that I can play nice Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:13 am

um1

um1

Caless Student
Caless Student
coOL! but you should buy bass or atleast acoustic! that will make you more beast! on playing haha! for my experience playing for many hours.. you will notice your gaining more agility and more accuracy and exact tone without producing unwanted noise from other strings!.. oh and sorry for giving you advice since im newbie in playing.. ho ho ho.. SH PH Members - Page 21 163999 SH PH Members - Page 21 49699 how many years are you playing BASS? if you don't mind SH PH Members - Page 21 958202

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:18 am

freezeburner

freezeburner

Caless Student
Caless Student
yeah I know! and I want to buy a bass guitar for myself xD. I want to practice and practice more! and here goes why I idolized Tomomi .wow. because she's so good at playing the bass guitar! When I watch some music videos, I watch how Tomomi play .wow. oh sorry I got carried away xD. uhm I think I played bass few months/years ago.. because of studies that's why I can't go jamming with my friends .whiteflag. but when I get my bass guitar! I will quit playing computer games and just play bass guitar! Happy Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:33 am

um1

um1

Caless Student
Caless Student
haha!! i bet! quitting computer games is going to be easy! thats what im sure about! haha! im not playing any games even on facebook.. just guitar guitar guitarS! HAHA! SH PH Members - Page 21 28868

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.