Thanks for the sizing info TGE  .hail.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL's official international store
Posted Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:01 pm

GibsonPhoenix

GibsonPhoenix

Caless Student
Caless Student
It appears the black HELLO WORLD Tour-shirts are already out of stock. Do you think, they will restock?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:04 pm

tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I don't know, but the white one is now out of stock too. Good thing I ordered mine yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:35 am

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
Just wanted to place an order, but they don`t ship to Romania .waaa.

SCANDAL's official international store - Page 5 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:00 pm

Haruki Ooshima

Haruki Ooshima

Caless Student
Caless Student
YATTA ! .clap.

Wish they'll put in some other kind of merchandising in future! As @Mistereinspruch, I would love to have Canta plush!

SCANDAL's official international store - Page 5 IVBWk3j

❝No matter how deep the forest was that I was lost in, a smile was right by my side.
The surprises hidden in everyday life will change you greatly.
Remember that you have a sparkling diamond in your heart
~Yoake no Ryuuseigun - lyrics: Tomomi Ogawa
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:14 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Finally......!

Now, I am thinking of purchasing Tomomi's Life is a Journey shirt after the Holidays.

SCANDAL's official international store - Page 5 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:18 pm

GibsonPhoenix

GibsonPhoenix

Caless Student
Caless Student
MamiNoodles wrote:Finally......!

Now, I am thinking of purchasing Tomomi's Life is a Journey shirt after the Holidays.
If its this one, link, it's currently sold out...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:59 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
GibsonPhoenix wrote:
MamiNoodles wrote:Finally......!

If its this one, link, it's currently sold out...

I don't know what they're playing at - if you go to the Kitty Web Shop, all three sizes for TIMO's tee-shirt are still there (I just checked just this minute). Just hope they'd replenish the international store's stock from what's available at Kitty, unless you wanna pay that bit extra and go through a deputising service and buy it from Kitty direct.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:03 pm

GibsonPhoenix

GibsonPhoenix

Caless Student
Caless Student
Has anyone who has placed an order received a shipment notice or something? I placed mine a week ago and nothing has happened so far...

HELLO WORLD Tour
April 30th, 2015 - Weststadthalle, Essen, Germany
YELLOW in EUROPE Tour
September 13, 2016 - Luxor, Cologne, Germany
September 14, 2016 - Kaiserkeller, Hamburg, Germany
September 17, 2016 - Szene, Vienna, Austria
September 24, 2016 - o2 Academy Islington, London, United Kingdom
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:47 pm

tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I also placed my order about a week ago, but I haven't recieved any notifications either. After placing my order, the only notice I recieved were 2 e-mails confirming that my order had been processed (one e-mail from the official goods site, and the other e-mail from World Pay). But I would hope that they send another e-mail when my products are shipped.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:34 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
If you guys look back a few pages to when they first opened up the international store three years ago, you'll see that people have said that they don't send any shipment notification e-mails.

320x200 wrote:
graftenberg wrote:I place an order on the 17th and have recieved a confirmation email but nothing else. Do they send a shipping notice or tracking number?

No, I don't believe so. That confirmation email was the only email I received regarding my order.
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t5606p40-scandal-opens-official-international-store#366009

320x200 wrote:
graftenberg wrote:Did it come through the post office? Do you know how long it took to arrive?

It came to me via EMS. Took 16 days from the confirmation email to arrival for me.
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t5606p40-scandal-opens-official-international-store#366020

SCANDAL's official international store - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:39 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Based on my experiences with EMS deliveries, they've been really fast! I usually receive my packages within five-six business days. I receive packets and small boxes door to door all the time.

Last edited by MamiNoodles on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:43 pm

GibsonPhoenix

GibsonPhoenix

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:If you guys look back a few pages to when they first opened up the international store three years ago, you'll see that people have said that they don't send any shipment notification e-mails.

320x200 wrote:
graftenberg wrote:I place an order on the 17th and have recieved a confirmation email but nothing else. Do they send a shipping notice or tracking number?

No, I don't believe so. That confirmation email was the only email I received regarding my order.
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t5606p40-scandal-opens-official-international-store#366009

320x200 wrote:
graftenberg wrote:Did it come through the post office? Do you know how long it took to arrive?

It came to me via EMS. Took 16 days from the confirmation email to arrival for me.
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t5606p40-scandal-opens-official-international-store#366020
Sorry, really didn't read that. Good to know it it's like that. I thought, maybe they set up a new system up I'm fine, as long as my order arrives in the end  .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:49 pm

tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So, my order arrived today and I'm really happy. I gotta say, that was super fast! Only 9 days after I placed my order. Normally when I order stuff from Japan, I expect it to arrive like a month later. Now it makes sense why they don't send shipping e-mails.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

SCANDAL's official international store - Page 5 ZNN4lOm

Most of the PERFECT WORLD goods are now up for sale on SCANDAL's official international store!

http://www.official-store.jp/scandal-en/

#front-page

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Scandal gadgets where to buy them
Posted Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:53 pm

Shin Gatack

Caless Student
Caless Student
Good morning friends I hope this is the right section of the forum in which to talk about it. You where you buy the gadgets of Sandal? I asked through the official Japanese store and they gave me a link to a website for overseas sales (I am Italian), I made an order on 27 May, but since then I have not heard it if the order is It has been accepted and even if there were problems. I sent some email but no response.

This is the link the email I used to contact them I got more from here:
http://www.official-store.jp/scandal-en/

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:42 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Shin Gatack wrote:I made an order on 27 May, but since then I have not heard it if the order is It has been accepted and even if there were problems. I sent some email but no response.

Apparently, they do NOT send any e-mails when they ship your order out. The only e-mail they send out is the confirmation one when you place the order.

You'll most likely receive your order in the mail soon, as it seems to take around 8-16 days for orders to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:07 pm

Shin Gatack

Caless Student
Caless Student
So as I understand it should receive an email when my shipment is? Given that to date have not yet taken the money from my credit card.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shin Gatack wrote:So as I understand it should receive an email when my shipment is? Given that to date have not yet taken the money from my credit card.

You should get an email when you place your order but they do NOT email you when the order ships

SCANDAL's official international store - Page 5 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:31 pm

Shin Gatack

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have not received any mail just finished the order, after entering the data of my credit card, so I sent to the email support for confirmation. Do you try to redo the order?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:18 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
Have you checked your spam folder?

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Shin Gatack

Caless Student
Caless Student
Certainly it is from May 27 when I made the order which also control the spam folder, but there's no nothing. . . I do not know '' what to think the support is not responding. Try 'to redo the homeland tomorrow at this point.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:44 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Shin Gatack wrote:I have not received any mail just finished the order, after entering the data of my credit card, so I sent to the email support for confirmation. Do you try to redo the order?

This is the email (the screencap is of part of the email) that you should receive after completion of the transaction online:

SCANDAL's official international store - Page 5 Screen%20Shot%202016-06-09%20at%2021.35.54_zpsg5ppurck

The only thing I can think of that may explain why you haven't received an e-mail:

1. incorrect e-mail typed in the online order form

2. incomplete steps taken during the filling of the online form

I don't want to be presumptuous, but after entering the credit card info etc did you press the 'proceed' (whatever it is in nihon-go) button? Your final page should be a white screen with a couple of paragraphs of Japanese text on it. I don't have a screen cap of that, I'm afraid.

You also said your credit card hadn't been charged. So, either one of the steps above wasn't fulfilled, or your credit card was declined - but in this case, you would've have received a notification on the spot, or even a phone call from your credit card company.

Since it hadn't been charged, perhaps you could re-order your stuff online and make sure every step is done correctly (there must be a Kitty Shop FAQ on SH, right?). Good luck.

SCANDAL's official international store - Page 5 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Shin Gatack

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have not received anything like that, most likely I was wrong to fill some field and so 'the order was not accepted. Tomorrow I will try 'to redo the order with a little' more 'calm. Thank you so much for all the help

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:00 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
kudo_maharizu wrote:This is the email (the screencap is of part of the email) that you should receive after completion of the transaction online

Shin Gatack actually ordered from the international store (note the title of this thread^^), not the Kitty Shop. I've never ordered from there before, but I asked my friend who has and he said that the confirmation e-mail is written in English.

--------------------------------------------------------

Shin Gatack wrote:Tomorrow I will try 'to redo the order with a little' more 'calm.

Good luck! Be sure to double or triple check everything before placing your order. Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.