Silent Siren [Page 10 of 18]

Re: Silent Siren
Posted Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:31 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
I was thinking about posting that Budokan DVD info, but since I was the last one to post here I'd end up double posting if I did . . .   .plank.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:32 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@iamcrazymike
I envy you haha, mine is still somewhere between my home and the Paris Airport. In 2 days, the package went from Tokyo to Paris but it takes more than a week to finished the last 250km .punches. French post service is annoying.

@Airi-chan
ahah yeah sure !

I'm so happy that a DVD/Bluray will be available. Coincidentally, yesterday, I watched again their Zepp DiverCity TOKYO Live. The Soda Man part made me laugh again. Plus hearing cute voices with a home theater is just .nosebleed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:34 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
The members seemed to have free time : Hinanchu went to New York

Ainyan visited her Grandparents :

and Suu did a trip to Guam with her mom :

I've seen a picture of her mom in the Photobook but it was when Suu was a kid. I guess her mom is now around 45 yo and wow ! beautiful woman !

.nosebleed.

Side note : I'm still waiting for my album because my package was send back to CDJapan for "unknow adress" (even if I wrote it correctly as always). Stupid french post service .wtf. So when CDJapan will receive it, they will send me it again.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:48 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Looks like Hinanchu has made some American friends on her NYC trip.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:28 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Silent Siren will be releasing their 9th and 10th singles consecutively in June and July~  .clap.

Saisai's 9th single will be entitled "Happy Mary" and is set to be released on June 10, 2015. The single will come in 3 editions. First Press Limited Edition A with a DVD, First Press Limited Edition B with a booklet, and a Regular Edition.

Saisai's 10th single will be entitled "Hachigatsu no Yoru" (Night of August) and will be released on July 29, 2015. Like with "Happy Mary", this single will also come in three editions. First Press Limited Edition A with a DVD, First Press Limited Edition B with a booklet, and a Regular Edition.

I'm trying to decide whether I want the booklet editions more or the DVD editions more. Thinking With them being released back to back like that, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to afford both versions for both singles haha. :v I guess I'll wait until more is known about the singles and the booklet/DVD contents before deciding which to get.

The Budokan DVD got here today as well~  >c< I haven't watched it yet since I've been too busy with life and work but I'll probably watch it later tonight or tomorrow~ :3 The DVD comes with a small booklet inside and is two discs.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:44 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Airi-chan wrote:I'm trying to decide whether I want the booklet editions more or the DVD editions more. Thinking With them being released back to back like that, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to afford both versions for both singles haha. :v I guess I'll wait until more is known about the singles and the booklet/DVD contents before deciding which to get.
This is why I limit myself to only buying albums.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:32 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
wow again 2 more singles haha.

I will also wait a bit before buying them. I still need to buy the Budokan Bluray (Need to add money on my Paypal account). I can't wait to watch it (next week on saturday probably if it comes in time).

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:50 am

eehbes

eehbes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I discovered Silent Siren after noticing that they follow each other on Twitter.

I like Kakumei. :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:54 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
iamcrazymike wrote:This is why I limit myself to only buying albums.
SCANDAL and Silent Siren are the only two bands that I'll actually buy singles for unless I experience a rare moment when I find a single for sale in Japantown. It's happened a few times... But never with artists I actually like. *sigh* They're also the only two I buy [physical albums for. I like a lot of Japanese artists but most I don't like enough to spend that much to import their albums. If they're on iTunes then that's a different story. ^.^

I understand why people don't buy the singles though - especially internationally. It's a lot of money for a 'CD' with very little on it and it can often be hard to choose which one to actually buy.

darksider59 wrote:wow again 2 more singles haha.

I will also wait a bit before buying them. I still need to buy the Budokan Bluray (Need to add money on my Paypal account). I can't wait to watch it (next week on saturday probably if it comes in time).

The Budokan DVD is really good. I got a chance to watch it a few days ago and was really impressed with the girls' performance. Their stage presence is getting better and it feels like they're coming together more as a band rather than individual members, you know? They've definitely come a long way. ^.^

eehbes wrote:I discovered Silent Siren after noticing that they follow each other on Twitter.

I like Kakumei. :D
Yup~ Rina and Hinako are actually pretty close friends. c: I think all of the members of SCANDAL and Silent Siren have met each other at one point actually. c:

I don't know how long it's been like this but I just realized today that Silent Siren's official website is now available in both English and Japanese. c: Of course, the English version is simplified but it's nice to see the effort to have the website available in two languages~

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:02 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Airi-chan wrote:I understand why people don't buy the singles though - especially internationally. It's a lot of money for a 'CD' with very little on it and it can often be hard to choose which one to actually buy.
Actually for me money is one thing, but also there's the fact that for most artists the A side/main single tracks end up on the album anyway.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:45 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Airi-chan
I finally ordered the Bluray yesterday on CDJapan. Yeah, they are probably more comfortable on stage now, less "focused" on their instruments maybe.

Yes, Rina and Hinako know each other. They did a photoshoot together. It's not from that but they are some pics of both :

I also understand for the singles. I usually buy them when I buy something else.

It's definitively a very good thing to have an english version, for people who don't understand japanese. Could it be a hint for overseas concerts ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 15, 2015 12:22 pm

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
New music video is out, now if only there was a full version available . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 15, 2015 7:46 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Can't wait, sounds really good as always. And to the video's description question (Who is Suu's marriage partner ?), it's me haha.

On a side note, I watched their Budokan concert last week and wow ! The stage is great and the setlist was perfect. Plus the moment when the audience did a wave, awesome !

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 21, 2015 5:18 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So a full version of the PV is out now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 27, 2015 12:43 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
iamcrazymike wrote:So a full version of the PV is out now.

for me, best MV concept from them so far... XD

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
visit me on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:22 pm

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
and this happened~ finally a group shot  .wow.

src: https://twitter.com/hinanchu_twtr/status/608990560716595201

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
visit me on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:28 pm

eehbes

eehbes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!  .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:33 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
.love.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:17 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
A silent fan of Silent Siren here XD I have been listening to Sai Sai ever since I heard Stella~ (probably a few months after it was released. Before Besan~) but I never really had any intentions of buying their singles (for now)
It's true, it's hard being a fan of a japanese band because they do not only release one edition/single, they have many editions for it:depress: that Besan had like 4? 5? editions OTL and I just want em all. but I can't cos tax, shipping, and all that, and not only am I only a fan of Sai Sai, i'm also a fan of Tricot. so imagine buying the merch/DVD/Single/Album from SCANDAL and CD/merch from Tricot. I can't carry all the expenses especially that i'm still a student and not even working for my money yet. Lol

Setting aside my financial problems as a student/fan...
I was kinda expecting the guy in Happy Marry to be young:Ppretty surprised it was a man Happy But I have no complaints. I mean, geez, Suu looked incredible Onion Love and of course the others too. It was like Suu's real wedding~

--

SCANDAL x Silent Siren please~!
But I don't think the other members (other than Hinako and Rina) get along with each other (like friends), still I have my fingers crossed for this to happen:)
(SCANDAL x Tricot too please haha)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:24 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
And a drummer pic

I'm so happy that they finally are together on a picture. I see on Twitter that I'm not the only one who would like to see a collab hehe.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:31 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
We also spoke about doing a live together someday. What do you think?

From Hinako's blog. Happy That's such a tease right there lol. x) I really hope the girls will be able to do a live together someday. c:

@M
Mhm Silent Siren had previously done 5 editions for a few singles, one edition for each member and a regular edition featuring the entire band. They haven't really done something like that for the last few singles though. ^.^ It's been mainly DVD LEs or LEs with booklets. c: I want all of the LEs too haha. x) But I can't afford that much, not with SCANDAL taking most of my extra funds already. Tongue So I usually order Yukako's LE when it's available because she is my favorite.

I ordered the DVD version of Happy Marry~ But it won't be here until Stamp! is released since they're being shipped together. :v I haven't ordered anything for Hachigatsu no Yoru yet though, I want to wait until they reveal something about the contents of the DVD and booklet to decide which would be better.

The other members of Silent Siren have met before. Aina had met up with Tomomi and Haruna once before, and I think she met up with Tomomi at another time as well. ^.^ I think Mami might be the only one who hadn't met up with any of Saisai's members before this. :3

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:10 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'll probably just be able to get their CDs when I go to japan (idk when that is, maybe next year? or the year after that? haha. it's waaaaay more cheaper in walk-in cd stores)

Even though Mami doesn't have a friend-friend in Saisai, I hope they still do a collaboration. Like StepoxSCANDAL, where only Mami and Shiho seems to be the only ones close (but this time it's Rina and Hinanchu)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:18 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
M wrote:I'll probably just be able to get their CDs when I go to japan (idk when that is, maybe next year? or the year after that? haha. it's waaaaay more cheaper in walk-in cd stores)

Even though Mami doesn't have a friend-friend in Saisai, I hope they still do a collaboration. Like StepoxSCANDAL, where only Mami and Shiho seems to be the only ones close (but this time it's Rina and Hinanchu)
That's largely what I'm planning to do with other artists when I go to Japan as well haha. x) There's a lot of Japanese artists that I like but really, I only like SCANDAL, Silent Siren, and Yanakiku enough so far to import their CDs. I'm going to Japan in January so maybe I'll find my way into a record store and buy some CDs while I'm there. xP

I think the girls will do a live someday if their schedules and management permit it. ^.^ The girls seem fairly friendly with each other, and Hinako and Rina are really close so there's that pretty big push haha. Stereopony and SCANDAL were fairly decent friends. They always had a sort of friendly rivalry going on between the two bands lol. x)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:30 am

gigie

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ceej!~ wrote:and this happened~ finally a group shot  .wow.

src: https://twitter.com/hinanchu_twtr/status/608990560716595201

This pic from LOVE in Action Meeting Concert, right?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:15 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
OMG I never saw this post till now. Silent Siren is just so amazing. Definitely my #2, haha. Suu fans in the house??? 

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.