Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: SH USA AM2 / AX Events
Posted Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:26 pm

dpcarrico

dpcarrico

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If Scandal shows up on short notice it's going to cost me a kidney to get there, but that would still leave me with one kidney leftover, there's always dialysis and I could cut down to a 12pack a day...?...

"We admire people for there strengths, but we love them for there imperfections."
:workhard: Tsundere Onion huh?Maximum-Attention-Deficit-Disorder  Hohoho Onion Bipolar Onion Sigh
Hearing voices in your head is normal. Listening to them, common. Arguing, acceptable. However, 
when you lose the argument, you're in trouble. Crap, I lost again...
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:14 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
^ haha i like the way you think, definitely worth it!

OK! so far there are 8 of us i know that are planning on going to AX, and a few are planning on dropping by AM2 i think. if anyone is thinking of going and wants to meet up with us at some point, let us know! i promise we're fun to hang out with lol, the more the merrier!

SH USA AM2 / AX Events - Page 2 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:36 pm

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just a small update for AM2:

Sunday is a better day to catch the Phoenix Wright movie because Saturday is Passport Only (or that's what I read if I'm not mistaken) so Sunday is open to the public and Passport still has priority.

Scratch what I said about the movie debuting on Friday, it's actually Saturday and Sunday. Plus Zimbob mentioned that the Full Metal Movie would be on Sunday as well, so that sounds like a better deal.

So:
08.00 - 10.00am Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos
10.30 - 12.00pm Ace Attorney
11.00 - 04.00pm AniMaid Cafe

Animaid cafe because I'm getting toasted with Zimbob before we go in... HA HA HA! Plus it'll be fun to toss a yanki into a bright room full of cafe maids...

It's cool that all the movies are showing in the morning, that way we have the rest of the afternoon to hang out and such. There's plenty of places to chill around the convention so don't be afraid to come hang out if it's your first meet and what not. (I uh, I think we met most of the SoCal members already right?)

SH USA AM2 / AX Events - Page 2 Shsig3
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.