You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Why does blonde hair fit Mami so well?
Posted Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Makkuro

Makkuro

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://bucktickmusic.forumotion.com
I personally liked both her black hair and blonde hair. But we all must agree to the fact that she does look really good with blonde .uhuh.  They show different sides of her.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:11 am

ghelilayxmami

ghelilayxmami

Caless Student
Caless Student
me too... i like her having that blonde...really fits her... some asian celebrity i've seen dying their hair really looks awful...but mami even with that small eyes and asian looks, with blonde hair she really looks like a doll especially from afar...
she has that round face,.. and i guess with black hair, her face shape  was more emphasized that seems like she has wider face, but with her light colored hair it has the same lightness of her complexion that gives her much cuter small face...

timo (if i was not mistaken) also said in one of their interview that mami has that strong hair that's why her hair can endure those chemicals and can change colors as she wished to.... but i still hope that won't damage her hair....

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:27 am

lovely_tine26Love

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i dont really know the real reason behind that but one thing is for sure she really look gorgeous in her blondes. xD and i just want to share it, when i first became a fan of scandal i dont like mami i dont know why but then as days passed i noticed her amazing punkish voice and start searching on her pictures and saw all of her blondes hair and i was like *o* she was perfect xD

Why does blonde hair fit Mami so well? - Page 2 Tomo-chan-tomomi-ogawa-22546509-320-192
--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Minipinki

Minipinki

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think since her skin is much more clearer compare to other members, she's the whitest XD
Maybe thats why blonde suits her.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:18 pm

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Well personally I think Mami got big bones like western compare to other, Rina, Haruna and Tomomi will looks more skinny in blonde but it fits with Mami bone structure.

Why does blonde hair fit Mami so well? - Page 2 E-sign10
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Why does blonde hair fit Mami so well? - Page 2 SAPOG0d
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Looks like only i think that she looked better in black Hehee I think both of colors fits her, but when she became blonde her face changed~ it seemed to me like that! And the best hair color that she had was this(I think):

Spoiler:

Why does blonde hair fit Mami so well? - Page 2 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Ronrinesu

Ronrinesu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ai-no-storia.com/
I think Mami's blonde hair looks great on her and it suits her really much. Though I have doubts that she is often wearing a wig which I guess is normal considering how it would damage her hair otherwise.

You are a drop in the rain,
just a number not a name

Why does blonde hair fit Mami so well? - Page 2 40-3

And you don't see it
You don't believe

Blog ♒️ DeviantART ♒️ Tumblr ♒️ MyAnimeList ♒️ Last.fm 

♒️ Ask.fm
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Ronrinesu wrote:I think Mami's blonde hair looks great on her and it suits her really much. Though I have doubts that she is often wearing a wig which I guess is normal considering how it would damage her hair otherwise.
I remember reading in another topic that she does use hair extensions for photo shoots and stuff.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:46 am

MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think the combination of her circle lenses/contacts and blonde hair look well on her.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:22 pm

~SkyDarks

~SkyDarks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Maybe it's her face type... I mean, when she was a little chubby, a darker-straight hair fitted very well. But now, she is more thinner, a lighter hair color, makes her, look wonderful... Also, her face shape, is not so rounded anymore, so that's why a Ponytail suits her good.

Whatever, i'm affraid too :\ changin' colors is bad for the hair, they are a lot of chemicals, I think her natural black hair will never return... but maybe, she never liked the black hair.

Anyway she is cute :3

Edit:
Ancelot wrote:
~SkyDarks wrote:Whatever, i'm affraid too :\ changin' colors is bad for the hair, they are a lot of chemicals, I think her natural black hair will never return... but maybe, she never liked the black hair.
I think she said in some interview (I don't remember when or where) that being blonde was now part of her personality/persona or something like that. So I assume she (at least for now) doesn't have any plan to go back to her black hair.
Yeap, that's what I wanted to say.
She'll be blonde for the rest of her life :3

Last edited by ~SkyDarks on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Why does blonde hair fit Mami so well? - Page 2 HDaPm8d
"You musn't run away"
I'll keep running
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Ancelot

Ancelot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
~SkyDarks wrote:Whatever, i'm affraid too :\ changin' colors is bad for the hair, they are a lot of chemicals, I think her natural black hair will never return... but maybe, she never liked the black hair.
I think she said in some interview (I don't remember when or where) that being blonde was now part of her personality/persona or something like that. So I assume she (at least for now) doesn't have any plan to go back to her black hair.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:02 pm

TanyaLilac

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
I'm going to say complexion and face structure, as well - the way she cuts and styles helps a lot, too. When she first went platinum, I absolutely loathed it, and thought it looked dead and uninspired, and washed her out. But then I saw a live clip in which she tied it in her now customary ponytail and it makes such a difference! The extra tint goes a long way as well.

Also, a note on the hair regrowing thing - her hair does grow back, and it does grow back in her natural colour. I remember around the time of Harukaze, just before budokan, I was getting pretty annoyed with the fact she was waiting quite a while to get her roots done, which she did presumably a short time before the concert. It's like having chipped nails for a photoshoot, which happened with Temptation Box. ><

As for her face structure, I think it has something to do with her weight loss and maturation over the past few years - she looks much more adult now, so the colour suits her.

Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at Scandal Baby on Wordpress or Livejournal

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
SCANDAL SHOW Interviews
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: Long Interview | Photo Archives & Interview Archives
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition: Album Interview | SCANDAL Girl's Love Talk & Conversation
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:12 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
When I first got into Scandal in 2008, Mami was my least favorite member. I really thought she was the weakest link in the band, in every way. It wasn't just her looks, but also her early live playing and the fact that she didn't have much personality in the early days. All of their public personalities took a little time to really be defined, but I still didn't feel like I really "knew" Mami even up through Baby Action. She never seemed comfortable in the band, and she was always a little chubbier than the others, so when they all posed together, she never looked quite right to me.

Then she bleached her hair, and all of a sudden it was like she was a new person. I'm *not* someone who usually goes crazy for blondes, so it wasn't only her hair color - I normally like brunettes. (I like Haruna better as a brunette.) But she also lost weight simultaneously, and maybe the combination of those two things helped her self-confidence as well. She seemed to come out of her shell and started expressing herself more, and *that* is what made her a lot more attractive to me. Even her facial expressions changed. I feel like I know her personality now, and I like it.

Now she's probably my second favorite of all of them. It's not specifically because of the blonde hair, but I totally understand what she means when she says it's "part of her personality".

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:23 am

drake79

drake79

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mami with blond hair? like a russian girl :p 
she looks more comfort with her blond hair, and it does fit her
but for me, she is best fit with her black hair, nothing to compare..
just her natural asians beauty Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:55 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I agree with her complexion and how she carries herself. She has this chic appeal or maybe even "aura" around that seems to fit in well with being blonde. She is described as a free spirit, right? And a bit of an  eccentric. 

I personally think it's also her facial structures. They're a bit more... accented? Accentuated? Than the average asian girl with smooth facial features. My opinion ^^

**For sure she never wears a wig - only hair extensions. I could catch sight of a wig anywhere lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:33 am

MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Lexian wrote:
Ronrinesu wrote:I think Mami's blonde hair looks great on her and it suits her really much. Though I have doubts that she is often wearing a wig which I guess is normal considering how it would damage her hair otherwise.
I remember reading in another topic that she does use hair extensions for photo shoots and stuff.
I can see her extensions quite clearly when she wears a ponytail. You can see the extensions in this video
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPrtYZXTt00
I've seen them when she wears a ponytail other times too... In the video she states her hair is strong but no matter how strong anyone's hair is, it will still be damaged...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:51 am

ashkie_mami

ashkie_mami

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashkieMai_Chan
maybe Mami felt so well when her hair is blonde simple as well she love it and she feel comfortable of it...

Why does blonde hair fit Mami so well? - Page 2 RV9kkiW
                                                    ♫ "Life is a waste when you're all alone 
                                     My smiles and tears shine brighter because I have you" ♫ 
                                                                -Everybody Say Yeah!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.