You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
gaLa_LiannE08 wrote:So true!..Just seeing those pictures and the uniforms, it's really nostalgic!. They're still the same no matter how they've changed their appearance..I'm so proud that they'll finally achieve their dream..And after that, they will go after a much more bigger dream!. (Hmm, what could that be?) But I'm just so glad I could witness the evolution of the band.. SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 688108

One day they will play at TOKYO DOME!! >w<
If they keep like that, I really think that they can make it.

But, If I at least could go to Osaka-jou Hall =/
This feeling is just like last year's, when they announced the Budokan live.
Being so happy for them, but knowing that I won't be able to go >_<

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 Timooverflow

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
^ I think tokyo dome will be reeeeally hard to reach. I hope as a female rockgroup scandal can do a live at saitama arena. it looks much more possible, but nothing is impossible if you truly believe it SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 924158

Back to top Go down
FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
reilachii wrote:^ I think tokyo dome will be reeeeally hard to reach. I hope as a female rockgroup scandal can do a live at saitama arena. it looks much more possible, but nothing is impossible if you truly believe it SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 924158

Indeed, Tokyo Dome is really really hard. But I hope the play there someday. It's the top.
Yeah, Saitama Super Arena is quite more "realistic" for them now. But even its capacity being smaller then Tokyo Dome, it's a HUGE place. It would be amazing too see. And if they play at Tokyo Dome, its almost sure that they will perfom at Saitama Super Arena before. Well, there a lot of places out there.

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 Timooverflow

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Good on the girls for achieving this so early and great style points for making the announcement the way they did. I'm so happy for them.

As fans, let's make it worth their while whether or not we can make the Osaka-jo Hall show. As we can see from RINA's blog post, it cost them greatly to get to where they are now.

Let's keep cheering for them as long as they continue to play music and beyond.

Back to top Go down
entreprende

entreprende

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I wish I was there! I want to witness how they achieve their dream!
Congratulation SCANDAL!

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 3c808c50
Back to top Go down
mafu

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
those uniforms...... .wow.

it really is nostalgic to see them wear those uniforms again.. and cool, they're going to achieve their dream finally! i wish i can go~

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 Tumblr_mr97hwrHlQ1qibdaao1_500
~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
FreeFall wrote: There were around 3000 fans there.

Where you get this info??

If this is true, that's pretty spectacular. Wasn't this an impromptu live? 3000 people for an impromptu live is pretty amazing.

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 61185
Back to top Go down
jpopishot

jpopishot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
This is awesome, congrats girls! Their moving up and achieving their dream! I wish i could go to see them play at Osaka-Jyo Onion Depress

Jpop kicks American music's ass .bleh. but SCANDAL rules them all
Back to top Go down
ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Damn they still look good in their high school uniform. I'm really happy that they have finally reached their dream. Now if only they can make my dream come true...WORLD TOUR!!!

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 79339
Back to top Go down
tasupo

tasupo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://myanimelist.net/profile/tasupo
Brings back memories *^*

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 1395844568653
Bass Queen
TOMOMI OGAWA

gif by me
Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
tonymiller wrote:Oh wow, so good to see them back in school uniform...hehe
But I dont think school would allow Mami's blond hair !
Just tell the school her mum bought bleach instead of brown hair dye.... .happy. (actually happened with my friend once)

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
this is an awesome annoucnement. this is the best! to finally achieve their dream, i wish i was there to see it!!!!!!! and be there to celebrate it with them!! omg this so awesome! haha their dream has come true. WORLD TOUR next!!! dont forget to have Hawaii in it. actually follow up on the statement from last year at am2!!! that will make me a happy person!!

haha but overall this gets a huge おめでとう from me! i wish the best for SCANDAL. they worked really hard to get there. im proud of them!

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
SE3711

SE3711

Caless Student
Caless Student
kaitanuva wrote:
FreeFall wrote: There were around 3000 fans there.

Where you get this info??

If this is true, that's pretty spectacular. Wasn't this an impromptu live? 3000 people for an impromptu live is pretty amazing.

It's from their official blog by Tomo,
as you can see below...

" あの頃、0人だったお客さん

昨日は3000人近く集まってくれました "

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 S4bann11
Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Actually it's got coverage from a "few" news site (Mynavi, Searchina, Infoseek Woman, Sponichi, Natalie, Daily Sports, MTV Japan, MSN, Barks, Music Lounge, Vibe, Billboard Japan, Tokyohive, ...)

Back to top Go down
WoOt1337

WoOt1337

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ok i know what to do...

i go monday to my boss and say: I MUST have holiday from 25th Feburary till 8th March 2013 .clap.

and save about 4000€ for my jurney..

lets see them live :-D

anyone here from Germany who wants come with me? /common

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

I just received a fan club update e-mail from SCANDAL MANIA, and the official title of this live will be "SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」"

Tickets are 5,500 yen, and the presale for SM will be like the Budokan one, with it being divided into 2 rounds of presales.

The first round of presales is from 10/12 (Fri.)12:00〜10/31 (Fri.)18:00 for the members who have joined SM before 9/20. The second round is from 11/03 (Sat.)12:00〜11/24 (Sat.)18:00 for those who have joined after 9/20.

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
WoOt1337

WoOt1337

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Where will the Tickes be aviable?
Does they ship to the whole world (specially Germany, Europe)?
Can we pay per PayPal or only Creditcard?
is Japan safe on this time for Tourists (Taifun; Monsun)?

Has someone these Informations?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
WoOt1337 wrote:Where will the Tickes be aviable?
Does they ship to the whole world (specially Germany, Europe)?
Can we pay per PayPal or only Creditcard?
is Japan safe on this time for Tourists (Taifun; Monsun)?
Unless you live in Japan, you cannot get the tickets yourself. If you want to try to get tickets via the fan club lottery presale, first you need to join the fan club, and you'll have to do that using a deputy service such as Celga if you do not live in Japan. Here's a little info on how to do it. For Celga, the payment options are either PayPal, credit card, or International Postal Money Orders. However, as this presale is a lottery, there's no guarantee that you will get tickets.

Another option is to wait until tickets are up on Yahoo! Auctions Japan. You will also have to use a deputy service to bid on/buy the tickets.

One more option is to have a deputy service enter you in the public presale lottery for the event, but there's also no guarantee that you will get tickets. There will be one more opportunity after that, and that's to wait until tickets go sale to the public. If there are tickets still left by then, you will probably get them. You pretty much just need to give the deputy service the link to the event on a ticketing site. It'll probably be on ePlus eventually: http://eplus.jp/

Oh, and the max number of tickets you can buy is 4.

As for the weather in Japan during that time, it won't be typhoon season nor monsoon season so it's unlikely that any of those will occur at that time.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Mami-dalous

Caless Student
Caless Student
What does one-man concert mean? Means only one off concert and not a tour? When will ticket info be released?!

Back to top Go down
WoOt1337

WoOt1337

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
One man show means that there will only be SCANDAL and no otherr Artists.

Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
Wonderful Tonight.... such a wonderful title for such a great and important concert for them SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 12776

Back to top Go down
WoOt1337

WoOt1337

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
can someone here Order Tickets? or bit for me on the Lottery Persale?

if yes can u order 1 mor for me? Details can be talked via PM. (payment; Shipping)

hope for fast awnser

"Ich glaube mir selbst kein Wort. Ich warte immer auf meine Aktionen und Reaktionen und wundere mich dann." - Alexander Kaschte
Back to top Go down
heiya

heiya

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i want to watch them live .waaa.

i still have to do a lot of convincing to my parents, to fly to japan next year. Onion Cry
it'll be the best graduation gift, if they will allow me TOJ Onion

(づ๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)づ
SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 Scanda11 (´ ▽`).。o♥️
"it doesn't really matter since when did you start liking them or
how much do you actually know them to really feel their music"
(Mornings are evil (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ )
Back to top Go down
Nikkasa

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
i want to see them too TOJ Onion

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 BgKuUQh
Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Our US group is entered for the first SM round! I wonder what we'll get. Well, if we can get any at all haha. CANTA Hmmm

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum