You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which SCANDAL song?!

Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-le1112%Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-ri11 12% [ 14 ]
Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-le1119%Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-ri11 19% [ 22 ]
Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-le112%Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-ri11 2% [ 2 ]
Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-le115%Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-ri11 5% [ 6 ]
Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-le113%Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-ri11 3% [ 3 ]
Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-le111%Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-ri11 1% [ 1 ]
Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-le112%Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-ri11 2% [ 2 ]
Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-le115%Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-ri11 5% [ 6 ]
Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-le114%Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-ri11 4% [ 5 ]
Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-le118%Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-ri11 8% [ 9 ]
Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-le1115%Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-ri11 15% [ 17 ]
Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-le113%Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-ri11 3% [ 3 ]
Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-le118%Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-ri11 8% [ 9 ]
Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-le1111%Which SCANDAL song do you want performed live the most?? - Page 3 Bar-ri11 11% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 115
Yushiki_Katsura

Yushiki_Katsura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yushikikatsura.blog.fc2.com/
I like .... Sono Toki, Sekai wa Kimi Darake no Lane

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I L0ve Scandal!!        [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Forever Scandal
Back to top Go down
IceT

IceT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I voted for Cherry Jam. I also would like to see DobonDobon.

"Ich glaube, auf dieser Welt gibt es keine Vernunft, und an Güte fehlt es auch."
"Kann sein. Aber das lässt sich wohl jetzt nicht mehr ändern."
"Das Rückgabedatum ist abgelaufen."
"Und die Quittung weggeschmissen." 1Q84, Aomame und Ayumi im Gespräch.

Nicht ich bin verrückt, die Welt ist es.
Haruki Murakami

"Wohin man auch geht, sich selbst entkommt man
nicht. Es ist so wie mit dem eigenen Schatten, der folgt einem auch
überallhin." Haruki Murakami
Back to top Go down
harunafanXD~

harunafanXD~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
BURN... they need to perform it more often, such a good song

Back to top Go down
timochwan

timochwan

Caless Student
Caless Student
I would love to see them performing Sono Toki Sekai Wa Kimi Darake no Rain and Apple Tachi no Dengon too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
.love. TOMOMI MY GODDESS [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.