Square Enix [Page 2 of 3]

Re: Square Enix
Posted Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:43 am

chibcheb

chibcheb

International Performer
International Performer
graysky14 wrote:@chibcheb

So you have the DLC for ff13-2? I don't have it, they said with the DLC you can control Lightning as a Ravager
eehh really? i don't have it.. i played it at my friend's house.... as a Ravager?! wow...

LOVE  TIMO と HARUNA と RINA と MAMI .love.

Square Enix - Page 2 Rsz_un10
Square Enix - Page 2 ZyLI8Ij
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:41 pm

chezu

chezu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://last.fm/user/chezm0th
Valkyrie Profile 1-2 is the best

karafuru na mirakuru wa mirai kara kuru mou me no mae
''I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance."-Invoker
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
chibcheb wrote:

So you have the DLC for ff13-2? I don't have it, they said with the DLC you can control Lightning as a Ravager
eehh really? i don't have it.. i played it at my friend's house.... as a Ravager?! wow...

Yeah I have it, you can control her as a Ravager, and with her divine armor !

And in the DLC, when YOU ARE Lightning, you can be not a simple ravager... but you can play her as "Blast Wizard" or "Blast Shaman", the divine versions of Ravager, but even :

- "Attack Paladin" the divine version of assailant
- "Defense Knight" a mix of defender and healer

And of course her wonderful Flash Combo .love.

Oooh *Gonna re-play the DLC*

Square Enix - Page 2 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:08 am

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
Kingdom Hearts 3 Was Finally Announced ! I've Been Waiting For

This Sequel For Years ! So Glad It's Coming

Square Enix - Page 2 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:14 am

graysky14

graysky14

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Leyh wrote:
chibcheb wrote:

Yeah I have it, you can control her as a Ravager, and with her divine armor !

And in the DLC, when YOU ARE Lightning, you can be not a simple ravager... but you can play her as "Blast Wizard" or "Blast Shaman", the divine versions of Ravager, but even :

- "Attack Paladin" the divine version of assailant
- "Defense Knight" a mix of defender and healer

And of course her wonderful Flash Combo Square Enix - Page 2 12776

Oooh *Gonna re-play the DLC*

- ooohhhh, that was ...... that was ... mouth watering. I miss playing Lightning, that why at times while playing ff13-2 I still find myself looking at my shelf with that ff13 shining like a hidden treasure... yeah, I still replay ff13 at times...

Square Enix - Page 2 146456 Don't mind me... I'm just a geeky gamer who loves SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:31 am

jpopishot

jpopishot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My faves are FF 7 (played on the PSP) and Chrono Trigger (just beat the DS version yesterday and now i'm gonna play through it again, that game is just f*ckin epic), as well as Dragon Quest 6 Realms of Revelations (i still cant beat Mortamor to this day, despite picking the game up a few years ago when it came out, and looking at walkthroughs >__>) . I actually haven't played any Square Enix games other than these three, so from my experience with them i can say that Square Enix is really damn good at making RPG's.

Jpop kicks American music's ass .bleh. but SCANDAL rules them all
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:32 pm

GXhot

GXhot

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://last.fm/user/GuidedShot
My most favorite Square-Enix games are the classics: Parasite Eve, Parasite Eve II and Xenogears.

Out of the 3, I personally think they're the darker RPG games I've played.

Square Enix - Page 2 Breakingbadjessesigforscandalheavengxhot_zps3e124524
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:43 pm

mylastonepiece

mylastonepiece

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://kanbiiru.tumblr.com/
@Leyh

is that the Requiem of the Goddess DLC? CANTA Happy

Square Enix - Page 2 GwLkWlB

Square Enix - Page 2 Ub

Follow my SCANDAL tumblr: http://kanbiiru.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:41 pm

I hate to say this, but I have a bit of a grudge against SE for buying out Eidos and proceeding to crush Deus Ex and Hitman (two of my favourite series; I've completed every game in each). I understand that SE had to follow the times, but could they not have just let them be?

Another thing, just to annoy all the fans here. I thought FMA was a bit s**t. Just my opinion. Ignore it.

Having only played a limited number of SE games, I'll go for FF12. It's been a while, FF. I ought to play you again...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:26 pm

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
mamimyichiban wrote:@Leyh

is that the Requiem of the Goddess DLC? CANTA Happy
Sorry for the late replay, was on vacation...

Yes it is ! .smile.

Square Enix - Page 2 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:05 pm

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
For me it's hands down Kingdom Hearts and the FF series. I love the plot and character development throughout. Now I'm just waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 and I'm crazy excited!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:04 pm

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalinthehouse.tumblr.com/
It's great to see a lot of Square Enix fans in here! HELLO!
My favorite games are Kingdom Hearts (Birth by Sleep is currently my favorite of the series), Final Fantasy (XIII is my favorite saga, I looooove Lightning, and also type 0), The World Ends With You (Masterpiece), Bravely Default (Beautiful game), and everything Square Enix does is just epic.
I recently bought a PS4 just to play Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy Type 0 HD.
ARGH I CAN'T WAIT!

Square Enix - Page 2 Sca_he10

5.20 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City 4.27 / 4.28 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Orix Theater, Osaka 5.11 / 5.12 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo 9.14 SCANDAL US & MEXICO TOUR 2018「SPECIAL THANKS」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- YOYO Palais de Tokyo, Paris TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- O2 Academy Islington, London
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Chabo8888

Chabo8888

Caless Student
Caless Student
Final Fantasy series.

I don't know why but that's the only game where I can hardly stop once I started =)

Looking forward to FF15

closed...
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Final Fantasy for sure - it's what got me interested in importing Japanese cds actually.

And FF13, 13-2, and 13-3 are the only games I've gotten the platinum trophys on PS...

I own every OST, and all the Piano Collections, as well as all the sheet music.

If anyone ever gets to Japan - and is near shinjuku station in Tokyo check out the Square Enix store (it's a bit of a walk but it's not too far) - it's crazy, lots of stuff you thought was out of print is available.  And it's an egg like building.... Picture from google search

Last edited by Alxa on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:11 pm

Chabo8888

Chabo8888

Caless Student
Caless Student
Alxa wrote:Final Fantasy for sure - it's what got me interested in importing Japanese cds actually.

And FF13, 13-1, and 13-3 are the only games I've gotten the platinum trophys on PS...

I own every OST, and all the Piano Collections, as well as all the sheet music.

If anyone ever gets to Japan - and is near shinjuku station in Tokyo check out the Square Enix store (it's a bit of a walk but it's not too far) - it's crazy, lots of stuff you thought was out of print is available.  And it's an egg like building.... Picture from google search

Thanks for the information. It looks nice. =)

When I go to Tokyo, I will definitely visit the shop.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:27 pm

jammy4u2nv

jammy4u2nv

Caless Student
Caless Student
Nosferatu Zodd wrote:I hate to say this, but I have a bit of a grudge against SE for buying out Eidos and proceeding to crush Deus Ex and Hitman (two of my favourite series; I've completed every game in each). I understand that SE had to follow the times, but could they not have just let them be?

Another thing, just to annoy all the fans here. I thought FMA was a bit s**t. Just my opinion. Ignore it.

Having only played a limited number of SE games, I'll go for FF12. It's been a while, FF. I ought to play you again...

I understand they moved away from the traditional style of Hitman but I've got to say I was pretty impressed with the direction they took, although the difficulty level drastically decreased, the mechanics and controls were so enjoyable to play with - I would have liked more assassination missions though!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:31 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Lots of 2015 E3 goodies to share from Square Enix. I'll just list out names since there's too many trailers to embed on here.
-Just Cause 3
-Final Fantasy VII remake(!)
-Rise of the Tomb Raider
-Kingdom Hearts III(!)
-Hitman
-Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
-Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
-World of Final Fantasy
-NIER sequel
-Mobile titles for Tomb Raider and Kingdom Hearts

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:42 am

Pure

Caless Student
Caless Student
My brain exploded when SE teased at it the first time when it was being brought to Steam (but it was just a port of the original, sadly).  When watching the E3 coverage from the other day, I was like.. yea.. there's no way this is FF7 remake- good job on the troll until my brain exploded a second time when they confirmed it was coming.  I'm hoping the game gets ported to PC though since I don't own a PS4 (PC master race lol).  Getting on the hype train because its been my favorite (as much as it dismays the popular opinion of what most people think of FF7 lovers) xD!

Anybody from SH playing FFXIV?  I actively play it almost every day (huge MMO junkie).  Its been through a huge change since it's rebirth with Yoshi-P as producer =)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:35 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I notice Square Enix shares have already gone up since the FF7 remake news broke !
We have been waiting for this for years, FF7 on the PS4 should be awesome.

They can now put in all the bits they left out because of running out of time and money with the original.
Like the small matter of being able to bring Aeris back to life !
That guy in the pipe in the slums was part of it.

Square Enix - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:00 am

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
There are so many games to look for in the future especially the remake of FF7. Damn that's my childhood right there. I've got chills watching the trailer. Can't wait...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:52 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just have to hope they don't screw around with it too much trying to make it "modern" but they will probably ruin some things.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:08 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Scandalsuki

Yes I am also worried about that, they are already saying about making Tifa's boobs smaller !

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
tonymiller wrote:@Scandalsuki

Yes I am also worried about that, they are already saying about making Tifa's boobs smaller !

To be fair, they were outrageously large in the original FF7...
I'll make reference the Tomb Raider series: modern Lara Croft (esp. for the upcoming Rise of the Tomb Raider title) looks waaaay better from all respects than blocky-Lara from over a decade ago. Hurray for advances in character design!

I'll be ok with something akin to the Tifa from Dead Fantasy or KH in terms of modelling.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:13 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Lexian

Yes I was only being silly as usual !
But it will be hard, FF7 is almost a sacred game and whatever they do it will be wrong.
Then again they have to change the story a little or we all know what comes next, but it will be great to see our favourite characters as real people'

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:04 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I wonder what will happen to this part of the game:

Square Enix - Page 2 Bnaygiv

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next