Go down

Re: Preparation for #SCANDALJKT
Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:46 am

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
Well, another idea for the batik T-shirt. A simple one..I'm not good on designing shirt.
How about if it goes like this..SCANDAL-Heaven logo on the back(under the logo, written Indonesia), and name of the girls individually on the front (HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA) along with batik design. It's gonna be like SCANDAL-Heaven membership shirts for the girls.. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 591184 ..

@gunners
Thanks.. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 628112

@rinrin
I have fb, but I don't use it often.. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 891450

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:52 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
rinrin151091 wrote:^
the group name is "IDSH"
XD
man, there're 3 IDSHs there are IDSH, idsh, and IDSHH group. .lol.
which one?

P.S. : i joined the IDSH one which have many members. i hope i joined the right one

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:55 am

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
I'm already sent request yesterday, I think I would be better to change to open group or fan page to invite more non english spoken Indonesian fans. Onion Smile
But classic excuse: I don't have the time to be admin and create something like that Peace Onion

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 E-sign10
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 SAPOG0d
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:56 am

rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ichigo-ringo.deviantart.com/
@Jona:
hahaha
I just realize I should've just give you the url: https://www.facebook.com/groups/141565765907454/
LOL. sorry about that

@Erick:
maybe you should PM Koide to approve you,

Last edited by rinrin151091 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3vPreparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
You're welcome RINA!!!  Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 620191
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:57 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
^ thanks. (i requested to the right group. yay!)

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:58 am

Koide Namizo

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

@yuu : don't worry.. >>

Ok guys...thanks for ur idea...XD
About making an item that can divided into 3 parts, I'm still talking about this with SGSH and THSH coordinator. If YUH have any idea about what to make and can divided into 3 pieces, please tell us here...XD

And if it's impossible to make that item, make the same shirt for all 3 countries is the best choice...

About mass gathering to talk about this, we will have the 1st mass gath on between 22 or 23 December in Bandung. Yeah, we IDSH members from Jakarta will go to Bandung to meet IDSH members there...if YUH wanna join just tell me...

And if YUH can't join us to bandung, don't worry...we always have 2 weekly gath in Jakarta...YUH can contact this number for more info : 08988423179

And once again, we invite YUH to join IDSH fb group here...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/141565765907454/

Keep sharing ur idea guys...^^

Heso...!!!

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 Newsiggy
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 Z
Hehee Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 Koidi Hehee
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 Terriermon15
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 Shp
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:13 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
^ how about 3 pins with continuous letter or pic. maybe continuous big letter of "SCANDAL" or "SCANDAL HEAVEN" or continuous pic of SH's logo or SCANDAL's logo. with different background of course...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:27 am

rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^
or maybe 3 big puzzle piece, if combine, the front will have SH logo and the back have message from us or something. we gave one piece to them with a card message that they should get the next puzzle from the other country
I'm sorry if it's too impossible =="

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3vPreparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:39 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
^ i think it's not that impossible. we just have to make 1 solid design (which will be separated), and than use photoshop or anything to divide it up and send it to each country. then printed, and given.

the important thing is we should have a solid design of the item so it can be joined or arranged perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:55 am

rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^
The design I think is easy to made.
But I don't know where we can print it in a solid enough material to be a puzzle. I don't know if we can found such material in a printing shop, maybe if we really want to do it we should do some survey first.
Or maybe we can just print the front and back cover in a piece of paper (whatever the thickness of it) then paste it into a solid material. There is some sort of thick cardboard in Gramedia Bookshop and the size is pretty large too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:04 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
^ i think such item that is universal is pretty solid. for example pin. printed pin is everywhere, plus, they have solid size. i collect pins, and all pins that are from various places (such as banks, campground, or whatever) have the same size.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:13 am

rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^
How can we make a puzzle piece from pins?
What I'm thinking is we print the design into a big cardboard, cut it into 3 puzzle piece. But then we should send the 2 pieces to our friends in SG and TH which is why I'm sayin it's impossible (not impossible, but maybe some will find it too troublesome). Because if each country print it separately there will be a possibility that the puzzle pieces wouldn't fit each other

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:38 am

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Girls, If you really want standard size puzzle then you have to design from "LEGO" but just like you've said it would be "too troublesome" Peace Onion
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 Legos_10

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:21 am

cr0zzb0ne

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The item that I have in mind is actually a scrap book puzzle.. The main idea is actually is the same as rinrin,but the shape is different..

The shape that I'm thinking is actually the SH logo itself with our website address under the logo..
That 1 book can be divided into 3 separate books which has different shape (the left wing,the middle shield with S logo,and the right wing).. The front cover is of course the SH logo and the back cover maybe the photos from all SH members maybe?

The content of each book is something I don't have idea yet -_-..

And I really like the united SH shirts design ^^..
For the idea to give them batik is also a great idea..
But can we make the batik into another form? It would be a shame if we gave it to them but they can't wear it because of size problem..
I think we can make the batik into something that they can wear during the show and hopefully they will really wear it and show it to the audience during the live..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:31 am

rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^
excellent idea! maybe we can put a little batik design in the layout of IDSH scrapbook.
Maybe we can put fan messages from each country in each book? And photos of our activity e.g. gathering.
Batik in something they could wear, maybe accessories like bracelet or batik pin with SH logo?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:37 am

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Why not just create picture book like this
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t7427-un-jour-2012-12-05-rina
we agree with the story.
Each country shared a 10-page picture of each member of the SH representation in each country.
But it's just another my instant wild idea Peace Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:16 pm

cr0zzb0ne

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^
Nice!! SH logo with batik background is a perfect idea!! ^^
I like your for the content..
So for the content it would consist of fan message, our activities, and also the documentation of each countries for the concert..
Batik accessories like armbands maybe?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:52 pm

rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think an armband is also okay, we're getting more and more ideas here XD
I'm thinking of giving them a fan with trump card design. The back design is like the back design of a trump card but with batik design and SH logo. The front is the girls chibi with their card symbol, e.g. MAMI is club, RINA is diamond.
Well, it's just another idea though. Cause maybe in March 2013 trumps card will be too last year. They might even come up with new concept already, maybe for their new single (Happy Collector ?) or something

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:43 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
^ agreed. they move really fast!

i think, to make things easier, we should make a normal rectangular book with continuous cover. but well, SH logo shaped is not bad. i prefer that way.

any idea how to make the book shaped?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:56 pm

keiyabear

keiyabear

Caless Student
Caless Student
dont forget SH banner Happy)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:20 pm

cr0zzb0ne

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@jona : although i'm the one who gave the idea, i'm also confused about how to make the shape of the book too Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 541521 hahaha.. maybe we should think about an alternative shape for the book and the shape should be easy to make..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:46 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
i've checked SH logo, try to separate them, thinking how to cut it and such...
it is possible, but i think it should be done in one place, which is not a good thing.
well, it's tricky and there are too much curves and edges.

so, what i suggest is to make all three books shape rectangle (like your average book) or make it shape wings on the two side, but not on the middle one. (the SH logo is cut straight vertically too)
what do you guys think?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:26 pm

cr0zzb0ne

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hmm..
i think the rectangle one is the easiest and safest one to make..
as for your idea about the wings shaped one..
is it means that we make the wings only and without the central logo?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:09 pm

complexmax

complexmax

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalblogindonesia-4.blogspot.com/
sorry for out of topic..

I'm representative from SCANDAL INDONESIA FANS or usually just abbreviated and called as SIF. well, I just want to know whether we could make a 'joint venture' for this event. because for SIF itself have neither make or think about welcoming SCANDAL yet, since our concern for now is to coordinating SCANDALous ID who'll go to Jakarta. to help them understand what-to-do-in-Jakarta and such. to make it simple, I just want to know if there's anything we could do from SIF to make the 'welcoming party' in Indonesia are memorable for SCANDAL members, we'd love to do it. because together we can... Happy

thanks in advance.. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 2 922879

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:32 pm

cr0zzb0ne

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@complexmax : you can ask koide namizo about that because he is the coordinator in here Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum