You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm not from Korea, but I reply anyway:

BigDnm01 wrote:And regarding that Korean Law, yes I've known about that one for years, and it really pisses me off due to it's stupidity and double standard that while they expect everyone to drool over their Korean idols, they don't allow it the other way around. I have wayy more to say about it, but this isn't the place.
Ask yourself who the "they" is you mention, or even ask yourself if that what you assume really is the intention of that law. It clearly is not, but I agree this is not a topic for this topic, so...

At least, Japanese culture is pretty popular in Korea nowadays and there appears to be enough fans to make it lucrative to make a special press for Scandal releases in general, which is a good sign in my opinion. =)

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I ordered the BAND SCORE from wed, feb 20th, 2013, and by friday, feb. 22nd, 2013, it's already HERE! now that's fast.

now too bad I don't read japanese, nor music sheet. but it's great to have them when I learned.

Back to top Go down

Ken_chan

Caless Student
Caless Student
FreeFall wrote:I just can't stop listening to ENCORE SHOW! It's so addictive 1st Special Collection Album - 『ENCORE SHOW』 - Page 11 954167

Me too 1st Special Collection Album - 『ENCORE SHOW』 - Page 11 924158
I got my Package a week ago. But the poster is folded. Why HMV just why? 1st Special Collection Album - 『ENCORE SHOW』 - Page 11 463253

Back to top Go down
darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I ordered mine (Cd+DVD) on ebay yesterday .clap.

1st Special Collection Album - 『ENCORE SHOW』 - Page 11 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down
Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The band score is on CDJapan now if anyone is interested.
I tried to order it from amazon earlier, but the shipping was almost as expensive as the book (hopefully it's cheaper with cdjapan).

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-1455193

Back to top Go down

nataku

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just received my copy of the HK release of the special edition. A little disappointed with the video quality on the dvd (I'm too used to higher resolution video).

Back to top Go down
darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@nataku
I'm also used to High resolution video. The quality is like a standard DVD ? (720x576 I think).

1st Special Collection Album - 『ENCORE SHOW』 - Page 11 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

nataku

Caless Student
Caless Student
darksider59 wrote:@nataku
I'm also used to High resolution video. The quality is like a standard DVD ? (720x576 I think).

Yeah, standard DVD, so full screening it on a 1920x1200 monitor made it look a little grainy =( Still nice to be able to watch the Satisfaction video though.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.