SH FR Members ! [Page 13 of 14]

Re: SH FR Members !
Posted Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:16 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
babaloued wrote:

I went to all their european tour (paris, london and Essen) and even if paris was great, it was not the best one

what do you mean ? organization, public ?
I can't compare of course since I only went to the french date lol. But even there, I saw several things that kinda pissed me off. The first one is what I call the "french organization" (so no organization at all lol) for the early entrances. But the big problem was during the handshake session (at the end to be accurate). With my friend, we were almost at the end of the line. The Bataclan staff said that everybody had to follow the line and return to the back (that means climbing the stairs, turning on the right and so on). But as the last fans ended their meeting with the girls, the line disappeared and everybody turned right away to go as fast as possible in front of the stage. I was like "WTH ? That's not fair for others".

SH FR Members !  - Page 13 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:26 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
darksider59 wrote:
babaloued wrote:

I went to all their european tour (paris, london and Essen) and even if paris was great, it was not the best one

what do you mean ? organization, public ?
I can't compare of course since I only went to the french date lol. But even there, I saw several things that kinda pissed me off. The first one is what I call the "french organization" (so no organization at all lol) for the early entrances. But the big problem was during the handshake session (at the end to be accurate). With my friend, we were almost at the end of the line. The Bataclan staff said that everybody had to follow the line and return to the back (that means climbing the stairs, turning on the right and so on). But as the last fans ended their meeting with the girls, the line disappeared and everybody turned right away to go as fast as possible in front of the stage. I was like "WTH ? That's not fair for others".

Everything, especially the organisation lol As you said, it was soooooo horrible. I was  really at the beginning of the queue, entered like the 10th and finished in the 2nd or 3rd row during the live... Why ? because people have no manner and just push or cheat in the queue after the handshake. Moreover, security was useless. I pointed out that people are cheating and he just did nothing... During the live, people were exciting, which is great, but too much and people were to dumbed to stop shouting when the girls wanted to speak...

I'm blaming really hard french fans but compare with London, Essen and Japan, it was the worst. The only good point was goods because b7klan had only one stock for all 3 lives. Anyway, I enjoyed it but it's always a pain to go to a concert in France with such people with no manners, etc...

I might stop here because i'm just complaining about French people haha xD

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:53 am

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
It is true that the organization was not great. at the entrance with my friend we entered like that without checking tickets. we would not have had one, it would have been the same.

SH FR Members !  - Page 13 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:40 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@babaloued
So unfair for those who were waiting from dawn until the opening doors. Since it was my first concert ever, I can't compare with any other except WWE events. It was reserved seat tickets so it was different but still, once, in Liévin, some people tried to go at the first row ("carré d'or" tickets) with their regular tickets. A security guy came and the family started to shout saying that "it's unfair, they can't see wrestlers in front of them from where they were supposed to be" haha.

I might stop here because i'm just complaining about French people haha xD
So, I'm not the only one Hohoho Onion

@winchesterkami
Really ? They checked mine twice : outside when they called out VIP and before passing the 2nde door.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:13 am

Oritasu

Oritasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh nice you had VIP tickets ! What were you able to do ?

Yes that's too bad some people are so rude sometimes =/ i hope the band didn't feel bad about that.

Haha don't worry i often complain about french people too x)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:24 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Oritasu

With VIP tickets, I was able to enter earlier (6PM) and with other VIP fans, we did a Hi-Touch with each member. Basicaly, the girls were in front of the stage (behind the barricade) and one by one, we passed in front of each girl and did the Hi Touch.
It looked a bit like the photo below, but we were one by one.
SH FR Members !  - Page 13 Img_iDOL_Street_2015_High_Touch

Haha don't worry i often complain about french people too x)
Glad to see that I'm not the only one :cheer:

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:36 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
Hey ! I just woke up and heard about terrorist attack in Paris !! I hope you guys are all good. I know some people are not from Paris but I hope everyone is in safety  .please.

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:49 am

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
I'm safe thanks. It's the chaos here :/

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Terrible news, I feel really bad for the victims and their families. Being so close to home it hits extra hard. Crazy how a few months ago SCANDAL was there and now this tragedy happens at the same location. It is also a terrible day for Islam, its reputation is dragged through dirt again and again by muderers who have the audacity to claim they are part of it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:31 am

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
Yes I agree with you. Still a lot of amalgam will be done in the coming weeks.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:16 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Just wanted to say guys that as your English neighbour I was horrified by the news Sad

SH FR Members !  - Page 13 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:26 pm

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks Happy Be strong together

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:58 pm

SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
Hey.... I really hope all French, and Paris members are fine... @darksider59, @Yassu ....
How terrible notice...

@winchesterkami, glad to see you well.

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
SH FR Members !  - Page 13 1HIBZjB
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:08 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Personally, I live far from Paris. But I hope everybody is as safe as possible. Horrible event.

@Scandalsuki

Exactly what I think since I heard the news. In fact, I was watching the soccer match on TV when we heard an explosion (the first one). I didn't really pay attention, I just say to my mom "some people are stupid to set off a firecracker in the tier". Few mins later, my mom said to me "on facebook, there is a news about gunshots in Paris". At the 85min of the soccer match, the commentators said that due to a serious situation in Paris, there will be no interviews after the match and a special edition about what's going on". It's only at that moment I heard about it but I didn't catch all the info that's why I didn't understand why they were talking about Le Bataclan. i thought it was because the gunshots happened near the venue. Then I understood that it was also IN Le Bataclan.

Back to top Go down

Paris
Posted Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:47 pm

SH_Staff

SH_Staff

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

SH FR Members !  - Page 13 Yng44UJ

SH FR Members !  - Page 13 U85MStH

We usually don't make statements regarding world matters on SCANDAL HEAVEN; however, yesterday's tragic attacks in Paris hit close to our hearts. Just over half a year ago we made many new friends during SCANDAL's HELLO WORLD tour appearance at the Bataclan. We wish safety and strength for all of our friends in Paris and France during this difficult time.

#front-page

Last edited by SH_Staff on Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:59 pm

Oritasu

Oritasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thank you very much for your support <3 !

I'm happy for the members who are safe, I hope it's the case for each of them !
I'm fine too and was really lucky not to be there at this moment. 
I was in Le Bataclan with a friend only one month ago, it could have been us. 
That's scary and really sad for those who were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

At least... Let's keep our joy of life and work together to bring much peace to this World Wink !
I'm happy to have the chance to share wonderful things with such people from everywhere in the World  .toj. love you all guys !

SH FR Members !  - Page 13 Lv1Wb6k
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:09 pm

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
@darksider

Yeah me too, I watched the match but I didn't hear the explosions. The staff of the stadium have handled the situation really well.

@SH_Staff

Thanks for your support <3

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:28 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
My prayers go out to all of you guys in France; to everyone that has been physically and emotionally affected. We may be separated by geography, but I hope that we all continue to stand in unity and love :/ 

Also keep those in the Beirut ISIS attacks, the probable Japanese tsunami/earthquake, Hurricanes/Earthquakes in Mexico, suicide bombings in Baghdad, and the terrorist attacks in Kenya in your thoughts and prayers as well.

Stay well Scandal fam <3

SH FR Members !  - Page 13 HO2yovn

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:25 pm

Oritasu

Oritasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Sorry i didn't hear about what happened to other countries until now, 
France was so chocked, we are completely focused on what happened in Paris and don't speak much about the rest at the moment. 
So I'm really sorry for any member who feels abandonned compared to France who gets a lot of support  .please. ! Your country is as important as any other country, we don't forget you !
Lebanon, Japan, Mexico, Iraq, Kenya and any other coutry that could be in trouble, be strong we are with you too !!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:56 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@SH_Staff

thank you !

@winchesterkami
I agree. Because it was a very difficult task. If there was a wave of panic, it could have turned really bad. Just by seeing people's reaction this afternoon when a light post bulb exploded ...

@marcoatendido
Of course, bad things are happening in other countries. I heard about Beirut attack as well. For the tsunami, it was a small wave and there was no damage for what I read.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:45 pm

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
That is the problem with the media in France (and other countries as I guess) when they have a subject serious, they exploit a maximum and don't speak more the rest, as if the earth had stopped turn. For japan, a friend me had said. But for Beirut, unfortunately , I don't know. All days there is the dead in attacks worldwide, but unfortunately we don't speak.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:04 pm

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
As said in this thread: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t12398-for-an-international-distribution-of-the-movie-hello-world#731409

The movie-documentary "Hello World" will be broadcast in South America.

A petition has been create for ask the diffusion of the movie in France

I put you the link. Please look, the petition creator explains well better than me, and if you want: Sign

https://secure.avaaz.org/fr/petition/Les_Medias_sur_la_JMusic_en_France_La_Sortie_du_FilmDocumentaire_Hello_World_en_France/?nodVXjb

Thanks and enjoy (I wanted to say that)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:40 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
J'avais gardé le lien, c'est maintenant signé, on ne sait jamais.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:21 pm

Oritasu

Oritasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Done  Nice one

Thank you for the link =) ! I hope it will work, it would be great !

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:45 am

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks guys

Indeed it would be cool if it worked .wow.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.