You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
I'm so envious at these lucky fans. They just saw my favorite girls' dream come true. >_< They're like a part of history. . .

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down
raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
As a drummer, I feel ashamed of myself not realizing that Rina actually used a new drum kit. A cool white one.

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 0y8VweR

Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

slightly larger version
source: Sony Music Entertainment Japan (International)

Spoiler:

Last edited by alrick13 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
Scandalous

Scandalous

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
COOL THANKS FOR THE PICS :D

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 Images10
Back to top Go down
Scandalove

Scandalove

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.scandalove.com
I love the individual shots of them all in their cool outfits. They all looked amazing! .smile.

SCANDAL Fan Site For The Greatest Girl Band In The World!
SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 Capture_zpsabae0661
Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

again bigger version 1200x800

Spoiler:

Last edited by alrick13 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
^ Thanks for sharing as always, alrick!

Seriously, I'd like to thank the person who designed those outfits. They're so cool and... perfect! Outstanding! I was kinda worried if it you be something like the Budoukan ones hehe

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 Timooverflow

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down
bronzefish

bronzefish

Caless Student
Caless Student
When i first see the pictures, i thought that Haru had purple hair and then i realized it is just the costume.

Thanks for sharing! .clap.

Back to top Go down
Scandalove

Scandalove

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.scandalove.com
FreeFall wrote:^ Thanks for sharing as always, alrick!

Seriously, I'd like to thank the person who designed those outfits. They're so cool and... perfect! Outstanding! I was kinda worried if it you be something like the Budoukan ones hehe

What does everyone have against the Budoukan costumes? Onion huh? Lol I feel like I'm alone in thinking they were really cool too! Onion Depress

SCANDAL Fan Site For The Greatest Girl Band In The World!
SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 Capture_zpsabae0661
Back to top Go down

ken-siyao

Caless Student
Caless Student
HaruRinaBankai wrote:
FreeFall wrote:^ Thanks for sharing as always, alrick!

What does everyone have against the Budoukan costumes? SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 175769 Lol I feel like I'm alone in thinking they were really cool too! SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 32638

Budoukan outfit was not bad, just that the outfit in jo-hall and their hairstyle is too good!!!! haha

Back to top Go down

ken-siyao

Caless Student
Caless Student
raynsity wrote:As a drummer, I feel ashamed of myself not realizing that Rina actually used a new drum kit. A cool white one.

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 0y8VweR

This new drum set is super nice, if only I can have it......

Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Sorry to differ... but I much prefer the budokan outfits... it looks like they're playing dress ups as some outer galactic sci fi personality for a kids show...

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Did anyone get a picture of the Scandal Heaven flower arrangement? I have a few but they're blurry..

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@Sam: I did but it's on my camera so I won't be able to upload it until I get back.

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
bleachnlife wrote:Sorry to differ... but I much prefer the budokan outfits... it looks like they're playing dress ups as some outer galactic sci fi personality for a kids show...

Well it's obviously a theme, and I'm sure it has some meaning behind it that we're not aware of.

I probably prefer their Budokan outfits because they weren't so cosplay-ish, but I gotta say they all look *great* at this show. I mean maybe it's the styling as opposed to the outfits, but they just look really, really good even if you ignore the outfits.

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I love their outfits for this more than their Budokan ones especially the black ones, really chic and edgy. The colourful ones are pretty cool as well.

EDIT: The Budoukan ones are ok too especially the 2nd change with the kimonos. But the ones for this show seems more...cool to me.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The set/their outfits seemed to be based on Space Ranger since they purposely made the date of OJH to coincide with the release date of that single, 3/3/08. I personally really like their outfits, especially the second ones. They looked very impressive in person. I might just have to try and recreate HARU's outfit one day haha

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
I like the simple tshirt in the last part Onion Smile
Btw, any news about something wrong with Tomomi ear monitor? She keep touching her left ear Onion huh?

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 E-sign10
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 SAPOG0d
Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Erick M wrote:I like the simple tshirt in the last part Onion Smile

Haha Erick! I ALWAYS think that! .clap.

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
GoGoKamijo

GoGoKamijo

Caless Student
Caless Student
maybe it was the outfit and my love for VK but Haruna was just drop dead gorgeous in the concert, maybe they could do something similar for their next releases, they all looked epic and cute

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Erick M wrote:I like the simple tshirt in the last part Onion Smile
Btw, any news about something wrong with Tomomi ear monitor? She keep touching her left ear Onion huh?

She always does that. She did the same thing at Budokan and has done the same thing at every concert I've seen where she has to wear them.

Haruna does it sometimes too. And you can see Rina rip hers out before the end of the last song - literally as soon as she probably thinks she safely can. I think they just don't like them, but they're kind of necessary for a concert like this. They do kind of mess up the ambient sounds, and they probably wanted to hear the crowd at this concert.

Back to top Go down
yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
I have a blurry pic of SH's flowers in Jo-Hall as well.Just the one though.Will upload once i get all of my pics into my computer.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down
PAulfromAustralia

PAulfromAustralia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.stormcellar.com.au
What a great show. NEVER seen Tomo so subdued and emotional before. her dream really came true, and Rina conquered those drums for her home town show. Just AMAZING what those 4 little girls have achieved. Love em to death for ever : )

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Our flowers to SCANDAL:

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 DGVvLHe

Back to top Go down
Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Our flowers to SCANDAL:

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 DGVvLHe

wow~ this is awesome! .clap.

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 2 Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum