You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: What would happen to SH if SCANDAL disbands?
Posted Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:53 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

They are not gonna disband, this was just the start for them Thumbs Onion  If SCANDAL was a MMORPG, this was just the tutorial of a small island. They passed the tutorial test and leveled up with Osaka-jo Hall to unlock a new tier. They are still low level but became young powerful warriors and mages and begin their journey to slay that lv100 dragon. Nothing will stop them.

But if it happens SH will meet the fate that every site like that encounters. There will be less and less members each month and the activity will simply drop. Being the #1 forum dedicated to SCANDAL (I guess there are other big sites that cover SCANDAL too but it's not the same) fans would continue to check it and new fans would find about it and revive old topics. Old fans would talk about the past.

But the activity would of course slowly go down, week after week, months after months. It's impossible to maintain the same activity if the reason to exist of the forum doesn't exist anymore. But it doesn't mean that the site would completely die.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:39 pm

lovelyharuna30

Caless Student
Caless Student
.scared. i hope not

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:53 pm

Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My hope is SCANDAL becomes something like SHOW YA. They made success in the 80's, got some breaks, pursued solo careers, took care of their lives, but released an awesome new album last year. On the long run, I think it's pretty normal for any artist to go on a long hiatus. It's impossible to keep up forever with the hectic schedule they have now, releasing 3 singles and 1 album every year, but it would be great if SCANDAL can continue to release new songs every now and then even from 20 or 30 years from now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:49 pm

Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
if they will disband (hope not) their music will still be remembered, they have proved and done a lot of great stuffs. SH will not be as active as today, I think fun corner will not be as fun as now, all the topics will be 'count up until SCANDAL banded again' 'SCANDAL: the past' 
though this site will not be done but slowly the posters or the member will be inactive to post, to visit, ...

I'm sad just thinking of SCANDAL to disband I can't think straight .whiteflag.

What would happen to SH if SCANDAL disbands? - Page 2 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:51 am

XwingsofaresX

XwingsofaresX

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If SCANDAL disbands, the forum should keep going. If I may, the Very Good Days forum for Stereopony is still alive and we're reporting stuff on all three of the former members (Aimi on her solo career, and Shiho and Nohana over at Draft King). So, if the day comes and SCANDAL disbands, it doesn't mean the forum should go away.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:34 am

ashkie_mami

ashkie_mami

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashkieMai_Chan
If the SCANDAL will be disband (Hope not to happen) I will be continuing listen to there song and Still I would able to be their fan forever....

What would happen to SH if SCANDAL disbands? - Page 2 RV9kkiW
                                                    ♫ "Life is a waste when you're all alone 
                                     My smiles and tears shine brighter because I have you" ♫ 
                                                                -Everybody Say Yeah!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.