You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

View posts since last visit, minus Fun Corner
Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Jerec

Jerec

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm not sure how much you can get into the forum's innards, but is there a way for you to create something like the "View posts since last visit" link that doesn't include the Fun Corner? When I go through the latest postings on the forum, I find a huge chunk of the posts are from Fun Corner and I really don't care about what's going on there. Leaving those posts out would make going through new posts muuuch quicker, thanks!

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
I would love that too... I have nothing against anyone who wants to participate in those threads but I really just come here to read and talk about Scandal Happy

Sometimes it's hard to even find Scandal-related threads while I'm skimming through the new posts. Only other choice is to click into all the individual forums, but that actually takes longer.

Back to top Go down
amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
nah man, keep th fun corner, just ignore it init, i like reading post from wat i missed and makes my life easy 2 read them,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
View posts since last visit, minus Fun Corner Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down
Jerec

Jerec

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm just asking if we can have a second link that excludes that forum, I'm sure those who participate in Fun Corner's threads would need to know of its new postings.

Back to top Go down
amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
will c wat the mod says, i say leave it, u can simply ignore it, i ignore most of the threads

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down
Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
I can't do anything on my side, so you'll have to wait for mc~ or yuujin to see if this is possible.

I completely agree though, sometimes when you click that button, the first 2 pages are filled with posts from the Fun Corner.

View posts since last visit, minus Fun Corner Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Re: View posts since last visit, minus Fun Corner
Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea i get wat u mean about bein annoying, but i never clicked on that button, i always click on all the main folder links that im bothered 2 c so i just avoid that ones im not really bothered with, if that made any sense wat so ever

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down
Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
My computer hardware not high tech also my operating system software and my internet connection, but as average user its only takes few second for me to browse to find any thread I specifically want to see through "View posts since last visit". It's so not many participate new post in "Talk".
Just few second browsing before log off SH is already fast enough for me so it must be a lot more faster for "hi tech gadget with smart computer users" Onion Smile

View posts since last visit, minus Fun Corner E-sign10
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
View posts since last visit, minus Fun Corner SAPOG0d
Back to top Go down
Jerec

Jerec

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think this may be a larger problem for me than most because I can probably fix very easily this if I had access to the forum's code.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum