You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
sounds like a pop song

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
New song 「Brand new wave」 will be a Stylee Sparkling TV CM song - Page 2 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Wow a new song nice! But I still haven't even fully heard Awanai lol

Last edited by Space_Ranger017 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I can't wait to hear the whole song! 15 seconds is too short to really get a feel of it.

Back to top Go down
kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
only 15 seconds, I can not afford to give an opinion,
  Insurance is the chorus, but who knows

even so I agree with most in saying that I would not like it to be a new PHS xD

on the other hand, do not take it as seriously still do not know absolutely nothing about this new song

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down
february-heavenly

february-heavenly

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i knew it wouldn't be long before there was news of new music.
from what i hear, the song sounds nice, but i'm not completely sold.
can't wait to hear more of it!

New song 「Brand new wave」 will be a Stylee Sparkling TV CM song - Page 2 9a12711f2961b114fdc930d81ddd3237
tumblr: ai-koishiteru.tumblr.com
twitter: twitter.com/feiizhuliu
Back to top Go down
furuba9000

furuba9000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://candibunni09.tumblr.com/
Haha, so far I like the song. To me it doesn't sound like PHS, instead it sounds like it's a little on the rock side. I have a feeling this is the song that they will perform with the robot from Osaka. btw: I love PHS!

Back to top Go down
SCANDARK

SCANDARK

International Performer
International Performer
Sounds cool..

and HEY!

just noticed Pin Heel Surfer has the same initials as my school!

PHS

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
I just watched "Scandal First Live" again tonight - somehow I can't imagine a song like this in those days...

Though I will wait to pass final judgment until I hear the full song. The "Awanai" single got my hopes up really high for the next album.

Back to top Go down
OhhmyRina

OhhmyRina

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SPAM

wow Happy)

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Marked as SPAM)

Back to top Go down
Khareen

Khareen

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://khareenlovesred.tumblr.com/
i like the song!
the song sounds like PHS though.. Onion XD

can't wait for the full release! i'm dying to hear it~ xD

New song 「Brand new wave」 will be a Stylee Sparkling TV CM song - Page 2 Tumblr_mvyoht8Bgg1qcnheho1_500
Yukirin chuu~

bouli_sensei

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ohayo minna san! (Hi everybody)!

This morning, I received a mail from Play-Asia for the upcoming "Wonderful Tonight" Dvd and Blu-ray release but also for a new single who is announced to be released in august, the 14th.
It seems that we will have 3 editions again!

Here is the link: http://www.play-asia.com/TbaScandal-paOS-13-71-cw-49-fr-70-6pux.html CANTA Thumbs

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I don't know how they'll be able to top the DVD versions of the last single. Seeing them all teach the song individually was pretty amazing; even if you don't play an instrument, how often do you see them individually playing their parts and talking about it?

I'm curious what the 2 LE editions of the next single will have with them...

Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

deleted

Last edited by victor_survive on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Info about "Kagen no Tsuki")

Back to top Go down
winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
I can not wait to come out  .shout.

New song 「Brand new wave」 will be a Stylee Sparkling TV CM song - Page 2 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Awww released on my birthday how cute .happy.

Gonna need a reel good preview on the song before buying this one, was not convinced with the crap low version we had for now ^_^

Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
Another instructional video.wow. i like it how the girls are helping the fans to learn their songs

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
New song 「Brand new wave」 will be a Stylee Sparkling TV CM song - Page 2 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Argh!  So that means I need to buy both LE's again.

As long as they keep doing these instructional DVD's, I will buy every single one.  I don't really need them to teach me the songs, I just love to watch them do it.

Unfortunately for those who were hoping for different, I think the second DVD pretty much confirms that there won't be extra footage on the Osaka-jo Hall DVD (or at least not much), because it's probably all gonna be here...

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
dunrite321 wrote:it's poppy, but I don't think it's like PHS (I also liked that song lol).  I think it sounds more like Shining Sun.
No way...Shining Sun is way more light-hearted.

This sounds a bit more like a dance song.

New song 「Brand new wave」 will be a Stylee Sparkling TV CM song - Page 2 61185
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Hm, I wonder why they still haven't officially announced the single, nor the title, and yet it's already up for presale on some sites.

But anyway, since we don't know the title of the single is just yet, let's assume for now that it might be for "Brand new wave." If it turns out to be different then I'll make a separate topic later.

New song 「Brand new wave」 will be a Stylee Sparkling TV CM song - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
deleted

Last edited by victor_survive on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Info about "Kagen no Tsuki")

Back to top Go down
dunrite321

dunrite321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kaitanuva wrote:
dunrite321 wrote:it's poppy, but I don't think it's like PHS (I also liked that song lol).  I think it sounds more like Shining Sun.
No way...Shining Sun is way more light-hearted.

This sounds a bit more like a dance song.
Idk, to me Brand New Wave does sound like a cute light-hearted song to me, hence the reason why I associated the two songs together.  I can't imagine this being a dance song, but I guess we'll have to wait for the full song to come out to make proper judgments.

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Can't wait for the release.. i hope it'll be amazing song :3

New song 「Brand new wave」 will be a Stylee Sparkling TV CM song - Page 2 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
dunrite321 wrote:Idk, to me Brand New Wave does sound like a cute light-hearted song to me, hence the reason why I associated the two songs together.  I can't imagine this being a dance song, but I guess we'll have to wait for the full song to come out to make proper judgments.

Shining Sun's actually super-melancholy! It's about leaving your past behind, even though it's a past you loved. It's saying "don't ever forget what you mean to me even though I'm moving on to the next stage". It's a really conflicted and earnest song - I wouldn't describe it as cute and light-hearted. I think of it almost as the story of each of the girls.

I don't know if Brand New Wave will be the same kind of song or not. If it is, that will be a good thing IMO. But it's hard to judge so far.

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
spacecadet wrote:I wouldn't describe it as cute and light-hearted. 

Going by just the title, English lyrics, and beat of the song, it's very easy to mistake it for being so. I find it hard to believe that it isn't though, I mean, just look at this happy, colorful live:

New song 「Brand new wave」 will be a Stylee Sparkling TV CM song - Page 2 61185
Back to top Go down
yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
spacecadet wrote:Argh!  So that means I need to buy both LE's again.

As long as they keep doing these instructional DVD's, I will buy every single one.  I don't really need them to teach me the songs, I just love to watch them do it.

Pretty much took the words outta my mouth.Just gotta love them instructional videos.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.