You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Reading all this sounds like the Blu ray is worse than the broadcast, kinda makes me not wanna spend those 60$. I still will, but sounds like a bad deal.

4th DVD - 「SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL LIVE 2013 『Wonderful Tonight』」 - Page 4 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down

monhunt

Caless Student
Caless Student
@spacecadet
Is the every song Auto-Tunned?

Last edited by monhunt on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
many many thanks to responses..i'm thinking of buying the blu ray out of my allowance (still student) so i want it to be worth it. no question with my love for scandal, it's just that this will be my first purchase of their item since i'm a new fan. haha anyway, although i haven't seen them live,  i know how they deliver theor music just by watching their videos way back from their indie days.

Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
CDJapan sent me a email, telling me they sent my dvd via SAL on 07-21-2013,  but it's been 3 weeks and I had not gotten it yet.  usually it will get here to me within less than 2 weeks.  It's taking longer than that.  I'm worried it might be lost or shipped to a different address by accident.  

Does anyone who ordered from CDJAPAN, SAL method and live in the USA got their package yet?

Back to top Go down
GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
BigDnm01 wrote:CDJapan sent me a email, telling me they sent my dvd via SAL on 07-21-2013,  but it's been 3 weeks and I had not gotten it yet.  usually it will get here to me within less than 2 weeks.  It's taking longer than that.  I'm worried it might be lost or shipped to a different address by accident.  

Does anyone who ordered from CDJAPAN, SAL method and live in the USA got their package yet?

I used to use SAL, and sometimes it would take over 3 weeks. I used Registered SAL, so I at least had an idea where it was.

I've switched to using EMS now because it's much faster for just a few dollars more. In my opinion it's well worth it.

4th DVD - 「SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL LIVE 2013 『Wonderful Tonight』」 - Page 4 2_crop10
Back to top Go down
darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@BigDnm01
I'm not from the US, but the 1st time that I ordered on CDJapan, I chose SAL. It took almost 1 month to come lol. So, for the bluray, I chose Registered Air Mail.

4th DVD - 「SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL LIVE 2013 『Wonderful Tonight』」 - Page 4 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
MY GAWD!   
from the time since It was delivered, 07-14-2013 or 07-19-2013, judging from the Packing Slip,  it took a full month for it to come today, 08-20-2013.  

I had worried all this time that it was lost or stolen all that time since it never really took that long for it to get here.   

A cruel, joke or my Birthday Surprise, yes today, 08-20, is my birthday.  since I'm relieved and glad it came, it's a somewhat pleasant surprise.  

funny thing,  Custom places a fee on this, for I dunno why, but the post office waived it for me so I didn't have to pay.  
Just glad it came, so I can stop worry.  but I still have to wait for the Kagen no Tsuki to come and hopefully they won't withheld it for too long.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Well finally! Better late than never, but one month is loooooooooo~~ng! .omg. 
Happy Birthday, enjoy the DVD .happy.

Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
lol, so happy indeed, thanks.

Back to top Go down
fernandozico

fernandozico

Caless Student
Caless Student
http:// shenaigan.web.id
OJH Wonderful Tonight so Amazing, the concept stage very awesome i mean .wow.

Back to top Go down
Sabroni

Sabroni

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just got this yesterday (after a month's wait, but you get what you paid for and I had free shipping!) only watched up to the first costume change but was blown away by how good they sound and how together they are. I've got all the official live dvds and they are all good, but you can really hear how long the girls have been playing together and how they've matured as a band at this show. Super tight yet still having a lot of fun with it. I'm not a massive fan of Taiyou Scandalous, for example, but the live version sounds so much better than the single! The backing tracks are much lower in the mix this time as well, in fact I thought they'd finally bitten the bullet and ditched backing tracks totally till they started Shoujo S. Really enjoyed what I've heard so far!
Got to say I'm surprised about what people are saying about autotune, mainly because of Rina's slightly off pitch bits in Koi no Hajimari wa Diet, shouldn't autotune be in tune? I didn't notice any at all (but was listening on a crappy telly, will get it through a proper sound system tonight and see whether it's noticable....)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.