You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

kozaru

kozaru

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:@kozaru: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Jinnan 1-3-1 (東京都渋谷区神南1-3-1)

--------------------------------------------------------

Starting today they'll have SCANDAL's second Osaka-Jo Hall outfits on display.

SCANDAL SHOP 2nd Season in Shibuya (7.20.13-8.31.13) - Page 2 CvNyESO

Thank you !!! ^w^LOVE

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Comments from HARU about her shirt design:

SCANDAL SHOP 2nd Season in Shibuya (7.20.13-8.31.13) - Page 2 7tvx.th SCANDAL SHOP 2nd Season in Shibuya (7.20.13-8.31.13) - Page 2 Mnn3.th

.。.:*・゚☆・*:.HARUNA。 。.:*・゚★・*:.。 。.:*・゚★・*:.。 。.:*・゚★・*:.。 。.:*・゚

With the concept of "HARUNA's everyday use,"
I had something that I like be docked.
V-necks are my favorite because it's a form that looks cool on both genders.
But because only the form is simple, having a gecko coming out from a pocket
Came out as playful with a fresh design.
Since there's a legend that geckos protect homes,
I included a wish that happiness with visit those who wear them too.
The fake blue pocket is effective, and it's my favorite!

★・*:.。 。.:*・゚★・*:.。 。.:*・゚★。.:*・゚☆・*:.。 。.:*・゚★HARUNA・*:.。 。.:*・゚

SCANDAL SHOP 2nd Season in Shibuya (7.20.13-8.31.13) - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
TanyaLilac

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
I went to check out the SCANDAL shop last week, and it was actually pretty cool! 

(cooler than I thought it would be? And harder to buy something than I thought...)

I bought the MAMI t-shirt but spent a long time deliberating over what my next purchase would be ... and ended up going with the photobook. /left of field. 

As for personal opinion - HARU's shirt is very much a "boyfriend" shirt, imo. The V-neck in contrast to the other three, and the fake pocket makes it more masculine. It's not impressive from pictures, but I think what really appealed to me was its wear-ability.

TOMO's heartbeat design, with the 'alive' in handwritten, cursive script on the back, was really very cool. I don't know, I can see a lot of people dissatisfied with them but I think the quality of the shirts as well as the simplicity and attention to detail really tempted me @_@ The 'Feedback!' shirts, on the other hand, are overpriced for what they are...

Anyhow, I also attempted the GachaGacha corner expecting a badge or something - but surprisingly, I got an A-rank prize! (This means I've also used up all my luck for the year or something) It's one under the top ranking S-prize, but I didn't mind so much and picked up a 'Queens Are Trumps' tee. :3

I also bumped into someone (I think from Malaysia) who was buying SCANDAL stuff for a friend while I was there!

SCANDAL SHOP 2nd Season in Shibuya (7.20.13-8.31.13) - Page 2 200cxfm

... and then I found the Temptation Box photobook at Tower Records down the road XD

Last edited by TanyaLilac on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pics or it didn't happen.)

Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at Scandal Baby on Wordpress or Livejournal

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
SCANDAL SHOW Interviews
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: Long Interview | Photo Archives & Interview Archives
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition: Album Interview | SCANDAL Girl's Love Talk & Conversation
Back to top Go down
darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
hehe the Temptation Box photobook .clap. I agree with you about Haruna's T-shirt. The fake blue pocket looks nice.

SCANDAL SHOP 2nd Season in Shibuya (7.20.13-8.31.13) - Page 2 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Nice for you! Congrats on the A-rank item Thumbs Onion 

I would spend a lot of money if I enter that shop Onion Skipping  then would have no money left at all Dead Onion

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.