You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is your favorite SCANDAL album?

Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-le110%Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 0% [ 0 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-le114%Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 4% [ 5 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-le117%Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 7% [ 9 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-le110%Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 0% [ 0 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-le113%Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 3% [ 4 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-le118%Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 8% [ 10 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-le1117%Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 17% [ 21 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-le112%Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 2% [ 2 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-le1129%Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 29% [ 35 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-le1117%Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 17% [ 21 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-le116%Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 6% [ 7 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-le111%Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 1% [ 1 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-le113%Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 3% [ 4 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-le112%Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 2% [ 2 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-le111%Favorite SCANDAL Album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 122

Re: Favorite SCANDAL Album
Posted Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Aizix wrote:Wow, didn't know Standard is so popular among fans. 
My favourite is Hello World followed by Standard and Queens are trumps.
The poll needs to be updated with Yellow though.

Poll is now updated with YELLOW Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:51 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I can't recall what I have voted in the past. Not sure if it's either Queens re Trumps or HELLO WORLD.

If I am allowed to change my vote in this poll right now, I'd choose YELLOW.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 23, 2016 1:46 pm

dampf

dampf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Voted "YELLOW" but i like "STANDARD" as well. "YELLOW" is their most mature album so far and i hope that their 8th one will be even better.

Rina Suzuki
Probably the best drummer in the world.
Audrey Hepburn's reincarnation.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:18 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
HELLO WORLD/STANDARD for sure~

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:37 am

genkai

genkai

Caless Student
Caless Student
1. HELLO WORLD
2. Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-
3. BEST SCANDAL 
4. ENCORE SHOW 

Congrats

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:03 am

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
HELLO WORLD

* It has a very good balance of diversity, and is possibly their best sequenced album from end to end
* It opens strong with the one-two punch of Image and Your Song, and wraps up with a tune that sounds like an album closer thanks to Mami's chiming guitar lick fading out to decay (Place Of Life) 
* It contains my favorite song (Onegai Navigation)
* It has what I think is their prettiest melody and Mami riff (Departure)
* Has (so far) Haruna's only fully solo written song (Graduation Day), and it's a rockin' beauty (she should write more tunes)
* Both Kan Biru and Hon Wo Yomu are two of my favorite lyrics
* The album is so good that the best B-side they ever produced was left off the album (Rainy)

I got to see them live in support of this album, and I have a lot of affection for this one because of it.  If it weren't for "Brand New Day" leading off STANDARD, then this would have been a harder choice to make.  That album has a lot of great, fun songs and contains my next two favorite tunes (Awanai and Orange Juice).

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:09 pm

stallion8426

stallion8426

Caless Student
Caless Student
I love all of their albums so its really difficult to pick. I voted Hello World, but Yellow is a really close second.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:29 am

rikitasu

rikitasu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I was planning to buy Yellow at CD Japan but seeing the poll results and everyone's comments, I can't decide what to buy ( ̄□ ̄)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:13 pm

Osakashnaide

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You can't go wrong with any album though. I am planning to buy all of their albums even if I can already listen to their songs through spotify. Right now I only have their BEST SCANDAL album though (2009)

Hey Rikitasu, you should buy their live DVD's instead, or better, buy all of it. Yellow is a great album from them so you shoudn't worry about buying it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:08 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
rikitasu wrote:I was planning to buy Yellow at CD Japan but seeing the poll results and everyone's comments, I can't decide what to buy ( ̄□ ̄)
I discovered Scandal around the time HELLO WORLD was to come out.  I couldn't decide which album to get first since I was familiar with so many songs on each album thanks to YouTube.  I decided to get them all at once.  Glad I did because even now I  have a hard time deciding to listen to a particular album on it's own.  Once I listen to one, I immediately begin listening to the rest.  Most of the times I put all their music on shuffle so I won't have to play "Sophie's Choice."

Osakashnaide wrote:You can't go wrong with any album though. I am planning to buy all of their albums even if I can already listen to their songs through spotify. Right now I only have their BEST SCANDAL album though (2009)

Hey Rikitasu, you should buy their live DVD's instead, or better, buy all of it. Yellow is a great album from them so you shoudn't worry about buying it.

Definitely get all the videos if you can afford them, find them and play them back on your DVD/BDR player (region specific disks).  The downside is Scandal has so many great songs on their albums that have never appeared on a live video release.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:45 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
Aizix is right! I would like to suggest for us to conduct or open a new Favorite Album poll every time SCANDAL releases a new studio album. It would be fair for their later releases to get deserving number of votes.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:38 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
Canceled my previous vote. Voted again for Yellow.

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:20 pm

Chrisiceman

Chrisiceman

Caless Student
Caless Student
1. Kiss from the Darkness 
2. Hello World 
3. Best SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]