You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
HARUNA's first stage performance/play!

She will be in the stage performance of 「Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu Dai 4 Shou Kouhen Gekitotsu」 ("Legend of the Galactic Heroes Chapter IV - Clash") next year from February 12th to March 2nd at Aoyama Theater in Tokyo.

The character she will be playing is a young boy named Emil von Selle, and here is what she looks like in full costume:

HARUNA to appear in a Gineiden play in February 2014 TgeeNcT

[Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu Dai 4 Shou Kouhen Gekitotsu]
= Performance summary =
Performance Dates:  February 12, 2014 (Sun) - March 2 (Wed)
Venue: Aoyama Theater (Tokyo)
Director: Yoichi Sai
Official HP: http://www.gineiden.jp/gekitotsu/
※ Please see the official HP for a detailed schedule and performance times.
Ticket prices: 11,000 yen (All seats reserved, including tax)
※ Doors open 30 minutes before each performance
※ No admission for preschoolers

Cast:
Ryuichi Kawamura - Yokoo Wataru (Kis-My-Ft2) - Takashi Nikaido (Kis-My-Ft2) - Yuma Sanada (noon boyz) - Yuki Nozawa (noon boyz) - Hiroyuki Watanabe - Ryou Amamiya - IZAM - Makiya Yamaguchi - Kunihiko Ida - Nozomu Masuzawa - Tetsuya Itou - HARUNA (SCANDAL) - Haneyuri - Yuka Nakayama - Seijirou Nakamura - Yuichiro Hirata - Shun Mikami - Yoshikazu Kotani - Kyoichi Omae - Wataru Ichinose - Shotaro Mamiya - Akinori Nakagawa - Hiroyuki Takami

Director: Yoichi Sai
Screenplay: Toshiya Kawa-ko
Original: Yoshiki Tanaka "Legend of the Galactic Heroes" series (Published by SF Somoto Bunko)
Planning: Kitty Entertainment / Avex Live Creative
Music: Shigeaki Saegusa
Production / Producer: Hidenori Taga

SCANDAL MANIA pre-sale:
Ticket registration period: 2013/12/14 (Sat.) 12:00~2013/12/24 (Tue.)18:00
Those who joined SM by 12/3 may enter

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:43 am; edited 5 times in total

HARUNA to appear in a Gineiden play in February 2014 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Wow you are *fast* Jade. So very fast :PThe announcement just came on Twitter not ten minutes ago!

Anyway, this is highly interesting. And awesome for her, I remember her tweeting/blogging about going to these shows in the past and now she gets to be a part of it. At least she won't have to pay for tickets this time Tongue

Does this involve acting in some way?

Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Oh that's pretty cool; but does that mean that SCANDAL will be on hiatus during that time? As much as I love Haruna fulfilling her other dreams as well, I do hope that it doesn't change her whole outlook on the band or something a drastic amount. I'm pretty sure she won't though...

Thanks for the news Happy

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ichiruki! wrote:Oh that's pretty cool; but does that mean that SCANDAL will be on hiatus during that time? As much as I love Haruna fulfilling her other dreams as well, I do hope that it doesn't change her whole outlook on the band or something a drastic amount. I'm pretty sure she won't though...

Thanks for the news Happy

She tweeted the following almost immediately after the announcements:-

https://twitter.com/scandal_haruna/status/410613676962357250

Basically she's saying that she's relieved to finally announce this and she's hoping to bring back inspiration from it back to SCANDAL.

In other words, she still has SCANDAL in her mind.

Therefore, I have no concerns regarding this at all, in fact this experience might even be good for the band.

Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I didn't know she has interest for acting, good for her, I hope we will know more about her role!^^

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^That's good to know :3. If you think about it though, she probably will bring back something to SCANDAL because it is a new experience. But there hasn't been any confirmation on SCANDAL's activities during that time, I think. Since there are performances nearly everyday, I doubt that anything'll be going on at time for SCANDAL. Crazy hectic schedule for Haru~

There's quite an impressive cast; there's some members from Kis-My-Ft2 too Tongue

Can't wait to see the multi-talented Haruna dance AND sing AND act (?). Hope there's a dvd XD

Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Woo awesome stuff. Can't believe Haruna's in a live action musical (I'm assuming it is one). Haruna will totally kill it!   LOVE  I think I fangirled for about 5 minutes when I saw the news.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

HARUNA to appear in a Gineiden play in February 2014 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

LOGH is really a masterpiece, do hope that a video clip of her performance will be available...
I wonder who will she play, it will be really nice to see her as Katerose von Kreutzer

HARUNA to appear in a Gineiden play in February 2014 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well that sounds good, and judging from your comments and what HARU says it's even awesome!

But... What is it exactly?

Will she only be acting? Or does that mean she will sing and play with her guitar? Or even... dance?!!! Well that would be awesome for her Happy

Also i'm sure it does nothing to SCANDAL, actually it's great that she can do something like that for her. It will be refreshing for her and the other members to do something else from the routine.

And the other members can still go on vacation or work "alone" on the songs anyway, it's not like she is leaving for 6 months lol. Plus if they have important meetings HARU could still be there ^^

Could this be a reason why she said she was feeling really well the other day on her blog Happy ? If she says she is relieved maybe it means that took a long time to be decided? And that it wasn't sure for her to be part of it at all?

Let's hope she shares some pics and to get official pics too! Go HARUNA!  .love. 

Back to top Go down
meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
correct me if i'm wrong, i found in web that it is a musical broadway? if that is the case then our haru will have a chance to improve her way of singing =) hopefully we will be able to see some videos or even photos of her in costume and if we are lucky enough a behind the scene footage.. =) i wonder what are the other three will be doing while their boss is busy performing on stage  .whistle.

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
It's only one month so I wouldn't worry about this taking away from Scandal too much. And it's at a time of year when IIRC they're usually a bit less active anyway.

I don't think this is that unusual for people in bands to do there - at least a couple other singers in bands I know have appeared in stage plays.

I'm sure they will find some way to use it to promote Scandal. If nothing else, the band name is right next to her name on the cast list, so anyone who comes to the show that doesn't know the band will know her now and maybe that will cause them to start listening.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
-It looks like this will be a "theatrical play," and there's a good possibility that it'll be released on DVD later next year since the 3 other previous plays are all on DVD (links to the DVDs on CDJ).

-According to the play's official site, there will be 21 performances in total (there will be 2 performances per day for a handful of dates).

-I also added cast info and SCANDAL MANIA pre-sale info to the first post.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It would be pretty cool if SCANDAL made a song with only Tomo and Mami (and Rina?...)  while Haruna was gone- meaning Tomo and Mami could have an other song where the vocals are just them while Haruna was gone for a while... But I doubt that will happen...

Back to top Go down
waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Could someone describe what a "stage performance" means? It sounds so vague but it's probably because I've never really followed J-stuff before ^^; 

From what I've read I can tell it includes acting.. is it like a musical or is she really just acting? If it's a musical, that is so perfect for her. She loves to dance to and she can sing and dance and omg that's just perfect <3 For sure the other three will attend - I feel like Rina would go watch every performance lol 

That's amazing though - I had no idea she had that much interest in acting! Ahh I wish we would be able to see it ~ It does seem the other members of Scandal will be taking a break and I'm glad! Haruna, on the other hand, must practice in between all the other Scandal stuff 

^ I kind of doubt that they'd just create a song with the three of them =\

Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
@Racheiru From the looks of it, it is a live action musical, an adaptation of the manga/anime. Its pretty common I would think cause I've seen live action musicals for Bleach, Black Butler and Ao no exorcist and I would think this is no different. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8M9O4Ckvbg This is one of the previous shows they held, you probably get a good idea about what these shows are like.

Its gonna be pretty awesome to see Haruna in costume as her character   .clap.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

HARUNA to appear in a Gineiden play in February 2014 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
MamiSoul wrote:It would be pretty cool if SCANDAL made a song with only Tomo and Mami (and Rina?...)  while Haruna was gone- meaning Tomo and Mami could have an other song where the vocals are just them while Haruna was gone for a while... But I doubt that will happen...

I was about to say something like that ^^

Actually that would be the perfect moment for... the comeback of DOBONDOBONDO! Featuring RINA!  .love. 

For now we can't be sure what their "release schedule" will be, maybe they will promote a special single just before HARU goes away? Highly unlikely but maybe if it's something really special... Then the girls could practice or do whatever without HARU anyway, no big deal. There is the song from the video game coming out in January, maybe... maybe it could be a special single/promo?

If they don't release something before maybe Dobon Team could be back. The first song was on a DVD from September 2011 it seems, Cherry Jam was from July 2012. So it's about time to get a new one and start of 2014 could fit =P

After all, this whole project must have taken months to prepare, SCANDAL & staff were aware of it and maybe this is even something that is planned like that : HARU goes acting, Dobon Team comes back with single + PV. Maybe RINA will be a part of it or take time to work on other songs.

They could also do some small promo without HARU, sometimes they split in duos and go to radios or things like that, so the 3 of them can do some small promo anyway.

That being said I think the most likely outcome is that they will simply practice and prepare new songs like a normal day at work, just without HARU. They worked a lot in the last months with the new album and tour, etc. I don't think we will see something new in the next weeks, and that "stage performance" is only 2 months away.

If we look at the past, after they release an album there is nothing new for a few months (I mean no new CD), so I guess they will have some lives and daily work to prepare new songs.

But Dobon Team needs to be back soon, I want a new song from our crazy team  .wow. 

About HARU I think it's very positive for her to do something like that of course but also to be a bit... "alone" without SCANDAL even though i'm sure she will probably be in touch almost everyday with the staff or the 3 others girls anyway.

It's also a very good news that this show was release on DVD before, no reason to suddenly not have a DVD... that means we will probably get pictures/infos!

I dream about HARU making some blogs with pics from this adventure! Maybe that project is gonna motivate her to post more blogs and talk about that performance. Because in SCANDAL she knows RINA got it with the blog anyway =P

Back to top Go down
Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
That's awesome~
I'm really happy that Haruna is getting to do this. Stage performances are a lot of fun to do so I think Haruna will probably really enjoy it. Especially if it is a musical where she'll get to sing, dance, and act. :3 I think this will be a really positive experience for her, it's probably going to teach her a lot of things. I'm really interested to see how it'll go. owo

The other girls might do some promotion while Haru is doing the show, they'd probably be able to do interviews and things as promotions. Or they might just take some time off while she does this. It'll be interesting to see what SCANDAL's schedule is going to be like for the time. c:

Back to top Go down
Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
I can't wait to see Haruna perform  .love.  but I can't watch it live ...
I'll just wait for the videos (poor me)

Imagining Haruna doing performance is AWESOME..
this is a good start, to begin their year, can't wait for more

HARUNA to appear in a Gineiden play in February 2014 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
Wow!!! I'm so happy for Haruna. Congrats to her!  .clap.

HARUNA to appear in a Gineiden play in February 2014 T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
this is definitly great!
stage performances always teach you something new, something that you can't learn with your usual audience and to do something different from the usual it challenge you to do your best  Nice one

Back to top Go down
Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
As a performer, I think this new experience will be amazing for Haruna. I don't know, after watching Koi no Gestalt Houkai's live in CDJ, I thought she is already growing to be an even more awesome "performer" in the purest sense of the word, instead of just standing there with her guitar. Not that it's bad if she just plays the guitar and sings, but how... endearing, for a lack of a better word, was to see her doing different things, like singing with a megaphone, or dancing and throwing a kiss to the public?  Love Struck 

The other 3 girls could make a lot of stuff without Haruna during this period, like creating new songs or appearing on radio and TV shows, but I think it's fair for them to take a rest. And most probably go watch Haruna on stage.

And who knows, this first step in acting may open a whole new world for SCANDAL, like Haruna herself and all of the others to appear in movies or dramas, so the best of luck for her.

Back to top Go down
Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
Please correct me if i'm wrong but Haruna just tweeted that she's been cast as the character Emil Von Selle for the play. it's a guy character.

I'm excited! well hope to hear from her how practice and such is going

HARUNA to appear in a Gineiden play in February 2014 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  HARUNA to appear in a Gineiden play in February 2014 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@Hawaii fan: Yep, that's correct.

https://twitter.com/scandal_haruna/status/423663970784796672
舞台「銀河英雄伝説 第四章 後篇 激突」の配役発表されました^ ^
エミール・フォン・ゼッレという少年を演じさせていただきます。少年です。私、頑張ります。
"My role in Gineiden has been announced^ ^
I will be playing a boy by the name of Emil Von Selle. A boy. I shall do my best."

Apparently the character's last name can also be romanized as "Seclä," but it's hard to know which since very little can be found about the him (seems like a pretty minor character in the series) online.

Here's a Wiki page on the character: http://gineipaedia.com/wiki/Emil_von_Selle

I'm interested to know what she looks like in full costume + wig, haha. Unfortunately that earlier photo scandal_band tweeted of her costume just showed the back of it.

Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Am I the only one excited about Haruna's character's death scene...? That has got to be exciting~ Well, it looks like this is a one-off performance. Hopefully she has fun with Gineiden!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Are you talking about what it says on the Wiki page? I think the death they're referring to is his father's, since on the right side it says that Emil is still alive.

Also, it looks like this is the last Gineiden play they'll be doing; it says on the official site that this one is the final chapter of the plays.

Edit: HARU just posted this on the blog!

HARUNA to appear in a Gineiden play in February 2014 TgeeNcT

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.