Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Re: SH CDN Members
Posted Mon May 05, 2014 6:49 pm

xepher416

xepher416

Caless Student
Caless Student
Even if they did win that, I feel Miami would win the next series anyway. Anyway only Montreal in hockey left for canada to cheer for.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 08, 2014 3:46 am

KuroKitsu

KuroKitsu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://kisuke-matamune.deviantart.com/
LOL, as always in Toronto: maybe next year. So much butthurt on my fb feed about that Raptors game.

SH CDN Members - Page 3 SaberLily-Sig_zpsb97a97a6
--------This Sig is done by me, uploaded on DA as kisuke-matamune------
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 08, 2014 4:11 am

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
xepher416 wrote:Even if they did win that, I feel Miami would win the next series anyway. Anyway only Montreal in hockey left for canada to cheer for.

Yeah even if the Raps went on to face Miami, they'll get their asses handed to them. But it'll be very interesting to see the fans will react to Chris Bosh.

KuroKitsu wrote:LOL, as always in Toronto: maybe next year. So much butthurt on my fb feed about that Raptors game.

Well... it does hurt a little bit, especially if you watched the full game. We were so close to advancing (If Paul Pierce didn't block that final shot... who knows what would've happened!) and also with the combination of making the playoffs in the first place + with a lot of unknown players in the Raptors, I feel that at last they made some noise and our neighbours have taken notice of them.

Win or lose, I think they won either way (Sounds corny). I feel that they've done a great job entertaining not only people in Canada but also in the US... and the Raptors have earned the respect of the people in US, at least in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 09, 2014 3:49 am

KuroKitsu

KuroKitsu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It was a very close game, but they played well and deserved to get this far no argument there. The butthurt was really accusations of refs calling in the Nets favours and a lot of whining about how it was generally unfair. Amusing that the best insult I got was being called gay.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 09, 2014 4:00 am

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
KuroKitsu wrote:It was a very close game, but they played well and deserved to get this far no argument there. The butthurt was really accusations of refs calling in the Nets favours and a lot of whining about how it was generally unfair. Amusing that the best insult I got was being called gay.

Ah I see what you mean by the butthurt fans now. Yeah, some of the calls WERE bad but really, I think it's just another lame excuse to defend the reason why they lost because well... every game isn't perfect and I'm pretty sure people on Brooklyn are saying the same things when the Raptors get off easy with some calls as well.

I would actually say that I'm proud of the Raptors and they converted a new fan in me!

But on a side note, I find that the comments are absolutely hilarious on facebook pages and what not because it's the same old stuff again and again.

SH CDN Members - Page 3 NAcXfXa
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 09, 2014 4:08 am

KuroKitsu

KuroKitsu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
As for the Leafa, they re-signed Carlyle for another 3 years....As much as I look forward to seeing the depths of despair he can take them to, I really can't stand to wait another 3 years for a possible playoffs spot.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 13, 2014 3:47 am

xepher416

xepher416

Caless Student
Caless Student
^ lol
I just hope montreal wins game 7.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 16, 2014 1:39 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Well, Anime North is coming in a weeks time.

Should we meet up somewhere (For those of you guys who are going?)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 16, 2014 1:41 pm

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah we should! It's my first time going so I'm not really familiar with the area. Is there anything I should expect or be aware of at AN?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 16, 2014 1:59 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@kawaii93: Lol it's my first time going as well! I talked to my friend yesterday and he told me that you should eat a lot before going because there are hardly any places to eat + line ups are horrendously long.

You shouldn't be there too early because many people are just getting in and what not. The prime time is 12 - 1. But as a cosplayer as yourself, I'm not too sure how early you should get there.

I'm pretty sure Pluto knows his way around AN better, I'm assuming he has gone there at least once. I'll be looking out for a Moriganna cosplay... and I'm planning on looking for some figurines and Scandal CDs haha!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 16, 2014 8:48 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Actually, it's my first time too! My friends have been there before, so they should know more than I do.

As for meeting up, if we can find a time/place that would be great.

I am going to be wearing a Cloud9 (Dota 2 team) t-shirt when I'm there (Saturday), hopefully there won't be someone else with one lol, so if you see me don't be afraid to say hi!

SH CDN Members - Page 3 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 18, 2014 1:34 am

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
How about meeting at around 2 or 3? And is there anybody else going to AN?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 19, 2014 12:53 am

KuroKitsu

KuroKitsu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Have fun yall, I wont be there. Will never go to AN again.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 19, 2014 9:02 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
A meeting between those times sounds good... hopefully we can decide where to meet up as the date comes closer. I'll be wearing the most generic type of clothing (black jacket, w/ jeans + sunglasses), and a One Piece hat. It sounds really stupid... but yeah lol. Oh, and I'm going on Saturday as well.

I'll probably be with my friends as well... and I'm thinking that one of them will be dressed up as a tanuki... so if you see a dude near a tanuki cosplayer with a One Piece hat... it's probably me.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 22, 2014 3:26 am

gar4000

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wooooooot Canada! :D nice to meet you all

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 22, 2014 3:36 am

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
@gar4000: Hey there! Which part of Canada are you from?

@somechineseguy and Plutonium: do you know if there's some sort of landmark where we can meet up? Or some place that's really obvious so we know where to meet?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 22, 2014 3:49 am

gar4000

Caless Student
Caless Student
kawaii93 wrote:@gar4000: Hey there! Which part of Canada are you from?

@somechineseguy and Plutonium: do you know if there's some sort of landmark where we can meet up? Or some place that's really obvious so we know where to meet?
I'm from Ontario and that's about all I can say Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 22, 2014 3:51 am

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@kawaii93: Initially, I was thinking we can meetup at the subway... at some time (Lawrence West)... but since your from Sauga, I dunno if that's going to work. I'm asking my friends and they say... at the parking lot of the Toronto Congress Center -_- ... let's see what Pluto says... and hopefully we can come to a consensus before Saturday.

@gar4000: Hey there bud... nice to see you again Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 22, 2014 3:58 am

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
@somechineseguy: I'm actually taking the ttc there so we can meet up at Lawrence West if that's more convenient

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 22, 2014 4:02 am

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@kawaii93: Hmm... okay, that sounds good. Is there a specific time you would like to meet up there?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 22, 2014 4:09 am

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
Well it all depends on what time we leave. I'm planning on leaving my place at around 10:30 ish, so by the time I get there it should be around 11:45-12:00 ish?

@gar4000: Ooh. Ontario. It's a nice place ;P

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 22, 2014 4:19 am

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@kawaii93: That is true... but to be honest, I really don't know how long it will take me to get there as well lol. (The TTC is... very reliable... xD) but I could try and be there by 11:30 / 12. Let's see what Pluto thinks as well.. wouldn't want to leave him out hehe...

@gar4000: Let me guess... you are in the... Mississauga region like our friend here? Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 22, 2014 4:29 am

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
@somechineseguy: Aha you're right. We definitely need Pluto's input as well! Happy

@gar4000: *Gasp!* are you really?! Mississauga's a nice place too. I spend most if my time there! (Aha kawaii's attempt to make a joke  .sweat. )

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 22, 2014 3:24 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
I'll be getting a ride there from my friend, so I will probably meet you guys at the con itself.

PM me and we can exchange numbers so it'll be easier to contact each other on the day of~

SH CDN Members - Page 3 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum