How many of you are there?

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii
Posted Fri May 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
I got to give them leis and give them some gifts and the staff members too. They already left the airport cuz I saw them leave on a tour bus already

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 10 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 10 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 9:22 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
What?! Seriously? Where did they come out of?

And I'm really, really disappointed you didn't let us know. Ugh.

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 10 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 9:26 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Hawaii fan wrote:I got to give them leis and give them some gifts and the staff members too. They already left the airport cuz I saw them leave on a tour bus already

Onion Sigh 

Are you serious? Does that mean that many of you missed them?!!

Well if you are serious, that's amazing for you, congrats must have been awesome!  Onion Love Love  Onion Love Love 

But I thought you guys were all together.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 9:26 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
They left right about when I got there. I was sprinting cuz they were boarding

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 10 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 10 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 9:44 pm

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
We were all ready, lined up and everything with our banner and gifts and a cheer. Unfortunately we didn't realize that there was a second possible exit point and didn't make enough of an effort to find one.

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 10 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 9:50 pm

silkdog44

silkdog44

Caless Student
Caless Student
Is anyone planning an unofficial meet up tonight?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 9:51 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Oh Sad I'm so disappointed for you guys, really sorry it happened like that .waaa.

EDIT : RINA did RT your pic! : https://twitter.com/scandal_rina/status/472496149186633729

Not the same as seeing them but at least she saw it and surely told the others members!

You are starting to become best friends with RINA  Onion XD

You guys look great and the banner is fantastic!

Last edited by HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo on Fri May 30, 2014 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the tweet)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 10:04 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@HRMT: Thanks! And yes, I am becoming bffs with RINA haha

So yeah, I tweeted the girls a picture of us with our banner and said that we came to the airport to welcome them but waited at the wrong spot. RINA replied and said "Ah! I wanted to meet you guys. Thanks"

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 10 77CfYGh

So I guess this is a small consolation. At least they know now that a bunch of us came to try to greet them!

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 10 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 10:11 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yes, you must all be very disappointed but I guess such an event has 2 purposes, meet them and show them how much you love them(/how much fans care about the band).

At least that second part is a success because she saw the pic and surely showed it to everyone, probably to the staff too! Actually I'm sure of it, they must be traveling/settling down and RINA surely talked about the fans they missed at the airport!

But this was just the start, the best is yet to come so have fun!!  .love.

EDIT : Another RT from the official band twitter! Success! : https://twitter.com/scandal_band/status/472553798599057408

Last edited by HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo on Sat May 31, 2014 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding the RT)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 31, 2014 11:03 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Pretty unlucky for you guys, but at least the girls know that they've got wonderful fans such as yourselves! Glad to see that the girls and everyone else landed safely too~ And Jade, I really do think you're like the international representative for SCANDAL fans, haha. 

The picture with all of you and the banner is great too! The banner looks super awesome full-sized when with everyone. It's amazing to think how one band can connect many different people together from different parts of the world, huh. Happy 

Really looking forward to all the write-ups/reviews/journals/vlogs/blogs/pictures/videos (<- did I miss any? Tongue) of this weekend. Again, hope that you all have a great time and safe flights back! 

@MICHI087. Btw, thanks for summarising that interview; glad to see that there are other people on here that are proficient in Japanese! We all really appreciate it. EDIT: I'm not sure if you posted that summary on this thread or the ekiden thread in the live performance section, but I'll keep the thanks here XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 31, 2014 4:18 pm

MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow, it's disappointing that so many missed them at the airport, but at least Hawaii fan got to give them the lei and gifts.  And, I saw those RT's from Rina and the staff!  They seemed really pleased that there was a group ready to meet them even though they couldn't see them. 

Ah, I wish I could've made it to the airport, but unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well.  Their exact arrival couldn't be accurately deduced either, so that would've made it hard. 

Also, they're were walking around Ala Moana and the surrounding areas this afternoon, and I was planning on heading that side for some errands.... Onion Cry 

Well, if anyone's going to the Ekiden Expo, you might be able to catch them there.  I heard some fans from Japan are planning to wish Tomomi happy birthday then.  I wonder if Haruna still has a hankering for some Hawaii-style pancakes.  I recommended Eggs n' Things to her a little while back, so I guess there's a chance she might stop by one of the locations....

@ichiruki! Thanks for the compliment!  You're welcome!  I actually haven't had any formal lessons in Japanese, so everything I know is self-taught.  There may be times I'll make a mistake, so I hope everyone will bear with me.  If I can help in anyway, I'll be glad to do it!

Last edited by MICHIO87 on Sat May 31, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added reply)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:44 am

kFDzero

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That is such a shame but at least they know that an effort was made and in the end, that's what counts right.

Anyway, hope you guys have fun and enjoy the show and other festivities.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.