Go down

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour [Page 3 of 16]

Re: [USA] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:56 pm

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
OMG Totally going to both! I can't believe it!

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:02 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I feel like the only one going to Chicago and not interested in going to BABYMETAL's show as well lol. xP Thought about it and decided I wasn't really interested in going. x)

I think I finally decided that I'll be in Chicago from May 13 to May 18 and L.A from May 19 to May 24. c: I'm actually looking to try and swing a trip to Disneyland while in L.A before SCANDAL's lives (probably May 20?) if anyone wants to go with... This all assuming the money to even get into Disneyland is going to be possible. :v

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:56 am

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I went to a Final Fantasy concert in Saint Paul last Friday.  Was pretty awesome!

Is it the same tour?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:17 am

Shiguo

Shiguo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Airi-chan wrote:I think I finally decided that I'll be in Chicago from May 13 to May 18 and L.A from May 19 to May 24. c: I'm actually looking to try and swing a trip to Disneyland while in L.A before SCANDAL's lives (probably May 20?) if anyone wants to go with... This all assuming the money to even get into Disneyland is going to be possible. :v

I was wondering when people were thinking of getting into Chicago. I was thinking I'd be there from maybe the 14th to the 17th. I know I'll be in LA on the 20th and there until the 24th as well.

I know there are people planning on doing some sight seeing at some point, but I'd be good with going to Disneyland with you and whoever else wanted to go. I could at least say I've been to Disneyworld and land lol. (^^) My arrival date in LA is flexible as I'm not going to the mexico show and just visiting family in Indiana after the Chicago show.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:12 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Shiguo wrote:
I was wondering when people were thinking of getting into Chicago. I was thinking I'd be there from maybe the 14th to the 17th. I know I'll be in LA on the 20th and there until the 24th as well.

I know there are people planning on doing some sight seeing at some point, but I'd be good with going to Disneyland with you and whoever else wanted to go. I could at least say I've been to Disneyworld and land lol. (^^) My arrival date in LA is flexible as I'm not going to the mexico show and just visiting family in Indiana after the Chicago show.
I think a lot of people are probably going to arrive in Chicago on either May 13 or May 14. Since the live is on May 15, arriving on that day would be cutting it pretty close lol. Personally, I'm heading to Chicago on May 13 so I have some time to see my mom's friend who lives in the area. That leaves May 14 for some sight-seeing with whoever wants to come with before the convention over the weekend. ^_^ I've requested May 13 to May 24 off from work so might as well enjoy it while I've got the time. ^^"

Sweet~ That makes three of us (possibly) willing to go to Disneyland. c: Hey, it'll be a fun way to spend one of the days before SCANDAL's lives at least haha.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:55 pm

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm hopefully going May 13-17. I'm waiting for BABYMETAL tickets to go on sale now, though I seriously hope Leda and Ikuo are there~ :3 I'm also waiting for the SCANDAL premium tickets... -w-

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:37 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just a heads up for those thinking of Disney Land. I saw a news story the other day that indicated that Disney is considering raising the ticket prices to a bit over $100 for Disney Land this year. A one-day adult ticket last  year was $99.00, and they've announced a "small" increase but I dunno if it's been posted yet.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:20 pm

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Jeez, I'm having trouble getting BABYMETAL tickets, Livenation sucks.

*Update
Well I got my general admission BABYMETAL ticket.... for $130. They were supposed to be like $70, got ripped off but at least I got it.

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:46 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Still not sure of our time frame in Chicago, but we'll probably arrive by May 13th. And since we'll be in town anyway for SCANDAL, 4 of my friends and I went ahead and got GA floor BABYMETAL tickets during the pre-sale on Wednesday. Their LA show was kind of cool last year (except for the smelly, gross metalheads in the crowd D:).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

saldiven wrote:Just a heads up for those thinking of Disney Land. I saw a news story the other day that indicated that Disney is considering raising the ticket prices to a bit over $100 for Disney Land this year. A one-day adult ticket last  year was $99.00, and they've announced a "small" increase but I dunno if it's been posted yet.

I went to Disneyland last week and one-day adult tickets are currently $96. It's rumored that it'll jump to $99.

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:49 pm

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Me and my friend got GA Floor BABYMETAL tickets as well.

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:22 am

Shiguo

Shiguo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
I went to Disneyland last week and one-day adult tickets are currently $96. It's rumored that it'll jump to $99.

I was going to say I looked on their site and it said $96, but even if it goes up some I'm good to go still.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:46 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
saldiven wrote:Just a heads up for those thinking of Disney Land. I saw a news story the other day that indicated that Disney is considering raising the ticket prices to a bit over $100 for Disney Land this year. A one-day adult ticket last  year was $99.00, and they've announced a "small" increase but I dunno if it's been posted yet.
I read about that somewhere too. The article I read said the Magic Kingdom was going to jump to $105 while Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and the Animal Kingdom would jump to $99. I don't know how true any of that is since there seems to be a lot of different rumors about it. ^^"

I guess it all depends on how someone feels about the parks. Personally as a big Disney fan who hasn't been to the parks in ages, I'm willing to pay the heightened prices. I didn't get to go to Disneyland the last time I was in the L.A area so I'm determined to make it happen whether people from SH want to join me or not haha (but I hope people do want to join because it'd be more fun xP).

Right now, I'm in the mindset of SCANDAL is first priority, Disney is second priority, and everything else comes after that. x) It's just an idea on something to do in between SCANDAL's lives~ :3

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:15 am

BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi
I just bought my plane ticket for the LA shows, and I'm in the process of selecting a hotel (Will arrive Fri & depart Sun). Considering I'm going to both the Sunset & Anaheim HoB shows, which area in LA would be the best, transportation-wise, to select a hotel? As of this moment, I'm not planning on renting a car. 
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Moved to US thread in Member Activities)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:24 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
BattleHermit wrote:Hi
I just bought my plane ticket for the LA shows, and I'm in the process of selecting a hotel (Will arrive Fri & depart Sun). Considering I'm going to both the Sunset & Anaheim HoB shows, which area in LA would be the best, transportation-wise, to select a hotel? As of this moment, I'm not planning on renting a car. 
Thanks in advance.

If you're not planning to rent a car, how would you plan to get around? Public transportation here is unfortunately not very good and SoCal is so widely spread out that it's fairly difficult to get to any place without a car.

The distance between LA and Anaheim is 35 miles (about an hour away) and it's almost impossible to commute to each venue by public transportation (unless you're willing to take a 2+ hour bus commute and make several transfers), so I highly suggest you either rent a car, try to room with someone who's planning to rent a car, or catch a ride with someone.

Based on your schedule I would suggest staying around the Anaheim area. However, you'd need a car/ride for this because you'd need to go there right after the LA show, but at least you'd be close to your hotel on the night of the Anaheim show and can go straight back there afterwards.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:52 pm

BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:The distance between LA and Anaheim is 35 miles (about an hour away) and it's almost impossible to commute to each venue by public transportation (unless you're willing to take a 2+ hour bus commute and make several transfers), so I highly suggest you either rent a car, try to room with someone who's planning to rent a car, or catch a ride with someone.

Based on your schedule I would suggest staying around the Anaheim area. However, you'd need a car/ride for this because you'd need to go there right after the LA show, but at least you'd be close to your hotel on the night of the Anaheim show and can go straight back there afterwards.
Thanks for the advice, TGE, it will be my first time in LA, so it's a lot of help.
I'll review car rental prices, to find a good option.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:40 am

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I hope the Chicago premium tickets don't instantly sell out... lol They're taking their sweet time announcing those.

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:30 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Premium ticket info for Acen:

Ticket Details

You must have a 2015 membership on your acen.org account (not forums account) to purchase a concert ticket.

Your tickets will be available for pickup at the Rosemont Theatre Box Office beginning on Thursday, May 14, 2015. You will need to present your Anime Central badge to pick up your ticket.

You must be logged in to your acen.org account (not forums account) to purchase a concert ticket.

You can buy tickets as a group. To do so you will need the acen.org account name of the individual you are purchasing tickets for. (Double check the spelling ahead of time.)

When selecting tickets you will have 5 minutes to complete your transaction or the tickets will be removed from your shopping cart.

When choosing a section to sit in there will be a map for you to look at that has the theater layout.

You can only choose a section to sit in; individual seats will be assigned within that section.

Ticket pricing is set at:
Main Floor sections 101, 102, 103, 104, 105: $10
Main Floor- Back & Balcony – Front and Back: Complimentary, with an ACen Membership. These are un-ticketed seats and are first come first serve at the convention, when theater is filled no more will be let in.

Online ticket sales will close on May 10th, if there are tickets remaining they will be available for purchase at the convention beginning on Thursday.

After May 10th ticket pricing will be:
Main Floor sections 101, 102, 103, 104, 105: $15
Ma in Floor- Back & Balcony – Front and Back: Complimentary, with an ACen Membership. These are un-ticketed seats and are first come first serve at the convention, when theater is filled no more will be let in.

http://www.acen.org/content/scandal-anime-central-concert-information

Sales start 2/21 at 12:00 pm CST.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:37 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks, This Saturday we have fun with the site.  Good luck everyone Happy

I wonder if they will assign tickets in the 5 front rows in order of when people buy them.

But it looks like we may not all be sitting together unless we want to start pay palling money around again?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:46 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Alxa wrote:I wonder if they will assign tickets in the 5 front rows in order of when people buy them.

It says that you can choose which section to sit in.

But it looks like we may not all be sitting together unless we want to start pay palling money around again?

Nah, we don't need to do that. It's too much trouble and I'm sure people would want to be in different sections depending on which member's side they want to be on. I know that in my core group we're probably going to mainly all be split up.

For example, let's say we did do a group order and chose seats on TOMO's side. Those whose favorite member is MAMI would probably not want to be there; they'd most likely want to be on MAMI's side instead.

So, yeah, everyone is pretty much on their own for this. Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Alxa wrote:I wonder if they will assign tickets in the 5 front rows in order of when people buy them.

It says that you can choose which section to sit in.

Nah, we don't need to do that. It's too much trouble and I'm sure people would want to be in different sections depending on which member's side they want to be on.

For example, let's say we did do a group order and chose to sit on TOMO's side. Those whose favorite member is MAMI would probably not want to be there; they'd most likely want to be on MAMI's side instead.

So, yeah, everyone is pretty much on their own for this. Tongue

Ah so the 101-105 is not rows - but the front 5 sections?

So smack dab in the middle would be Haruna, right side Mami, left side Tomo?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:56 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Alxa wrote:Ah so the 101-105 is not rows - but the front 5 sections?

So smack dab in the middle would be Haruna, right side Mami, left side Tomo?

Yes, it refers the first front 5 sections. You cannot choose which row/seat to sit in; the system will automatically select your exact seat for you. The only thing you can choose is which section you want to be in.

This is how the sections would be:

•101-102 = MAMI
•102-103-104 = HARUNA/RINA
•104-105 = TOMOMI

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:10 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
One step closer to the concert....

I just purchased the airline tickets to LA. Leaving Atlanta on the evening of the 20th, arriving in LA around 11:00 PM.

How is traffic that late in the evening? If we're going to try to meet the band at the airport on the 21st, I think I might just find a hotel close to the airport on Wednesday night since it will already be between 1 and 2 in the AM for my body when I land. That way, I wouldn't have such a trip to get back and could get away with one less day of car rental charges.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:18 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
saldiven wrote:I just purchased the airline tickets to LA. Leaving Atlanta on the evening of the 20th, arriving in LA around 11:00 PM.

How is traffic that late in the evening? If we're going to try to meet the band at the airport on the 21st, I think I might just find a hotel close to the airport on Wednesday night since it will already be between 1 and 2 in the AM for my body when I land. That way, I wouldn't have such a trip to get back and could get away with one less day of car rental charges.

At that late at night, traffic here is nonexistent. And yeah, staying close to the airport on your first night sounds like a good idea. You could easily take either a cab or a shuttle to it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:06 am

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm gonna be spamming refresh on Saturday... lol
The price isn't just $10 or $15 for premium is it? That's really cheap.

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:19 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
shirokun wrote:The price isn't just $10 or $15 for premium is it? That's really cheap.

Well, factoring in the cost of the $50-$55 Acen badge too, which is required to have in order to buy a premium ticket, you're really looking at spending $60-$70 total.

The Acen staff did say this about the tickets last month:

Only the premium assigned seats will be an additional charge (and this charge will be low - we are only looking to recover the cost of managing, printing, and distributing tickets, along with labor costs associated with ushering).

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.