You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
it will not surprise me if jpu records release a dvd with subs.
now that I think about it, they did the same for the gazette's world tour documentary last year

Back to top Go down
hana_no_koi

hana_no_koi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I felt so much emotion watching that trailer! I can't wait to watch it, and hear that new song! Wish I lived in Japan...

SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” - Page 2 Standa16
Stay Standard My Friends   .cool.
Back to top Go down
Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
About JPU Records, I asked them if they plan to release it, with English subtitles (even if I'm well aware it's too soon for them to give a bold answer).
They answered "don't worry, all will be revealed in time!".
Thus I think there's good hope they release it (or at least they'll try), but it's just a wild guess, a vague sentiment that answer leaves me with.

SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” - Page 2 Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down
ryoseki kun

ryoseki kun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jeyzombie
I'm actually expecting a DVD of this but I also think that this one is great Happy

SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMfYSiqCkx0BfnkrexrjlO2bRSkAthIuNxCX-rlRiy3-WUKca1

あなたは私があなたの生活の中で必要ないことを私に言っている必要があります...
Back to top Go down
Haikezeh

Haikezeh

Caless Student
Caless Student
I really, really hope that they subtitle the DVD. I would buy it for sure.

SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” - Page 2 Ruby_s11
1st Scandal Concert - Barcelona European Yellow Tour 21/09/16
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
New trailer, and you can hear "Chiisana Honoo" in it:

SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalinthehouse.tumblr.com/
I literally can't stop crying, so beautiful!
I'm going to be a mess when I see the whole thing...

SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” - Page 2 Sca_he10

5.20 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City 4.27 / 4.28 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Orix Theater, Osaka 5.11 / 5.12 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo 9.14 SCANDAL US & MEXICO TOUR 2018「SPECIAL THANKS」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- YOYO Palais de Tokyo, Paris TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- O2 Academy Islington, London
Back to top Go down

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I also cried.
Chiisana Honoo sounds awesome.

Back to top Go down
joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wait, why was Rina crying in the trailer? Sad

Chiisana Honoo already sounds like an instant classic. A perfect encore song for their future concerts.

Back to top Go down
Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
Why Rina was crying?? She was hurt?? It makes me cry.
Chiisana Honoo is so beautiful... Probably will be a hit Happy

SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” - Page 2 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down
joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Looked at it again. Rina has an ice pack on her hand, so that might be why.

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
danlexia wrote:I literally can't stop crying, so beautiful!
I'm going to be a mess when I see the whole thing...
 Danyyyyy <3 its awesome that we got to be a part of this huge thing, I see myself on the video at 0:08 when they do that aerial shot of the London show, can also spot @maha @babaloued @jade @wat and more, sick! Also the SCANDAL SCANDAL chants Im pretty sure are from the LA show so thats pretty awesome. I really cant wait for this thing to be released in a blu-ray and watch it together with everyone.

SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” - Page 2 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
joon wrote:Looked at it again. Rina has an ice pack on her hand, so that might be why.

RINA has mentioned in the past that she frequently ices her wrists before and after playing drums so as to keep her wrists in good condition (not because they're injured or anything--it's to prevent that), so that might not be it.

That said, they don't outright talk about the reason why she's crying; they're probably saving it for the actual film.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
I can't wait to see this documentary film <3

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Chiisana Honoo easily captured my senses.... The film on the other hand looks very promising

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Can't stop replying the part where Chiisana Honoo starts to play. This is just BEAUTIFUL. The song, the trailer, everything. I can't wait to watch the full film. Cried on 2 mins of it, I can't even imagine what will happen to me when I'll see the whole thing.

Can't express with the words what I feel about this trailer and movie. just too beautiful and too many memories for me .toj.  I couldn't even imagine that I would follow SCANDAL already for 3 and more years and this trailer reminded me of these amazing time that I spent loving this girls T.T

SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” - Page 2 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:RINA has mentioned in the past that she frequently ices her wrists before and after playing drums so as to keep her wrists in good condition (not because they're injured or anything--it's to prevent that), so that might not be it.

That said, they don't outright talk about the reason why she's crying; they're probably saving it for the actual film.
Now that you mention it; that's true. I think I've heard that in the past as well.

Well, let's just hope she's crying about something positive. Like maybe she got overwhelmed by the crowd or something.

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
@joon: I don think that she is crying because of being overwhelmed by the crowd, since she has a face like.. I don't know how to describe it XD she's like struggling or something. Since it was said that girls will show their trueselves in this movie, i think there will be hard to guess the reason, because we can get various variants of that :v

SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” - Page 2 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
GibsonPhoenix

GibsonPhoenix

Caless Student
Caless Student
Are we not talking about the fact that Mami seems to have a large bottle of tequilla (?) in her bag? (In the scene where they sit in the room and Rina is crying)

Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Man, I really do hope the dvd of comes out soon, this trailer and the song makes me want to watch it more. .happy.

Chiisana honoo sounds like its gonna be a great song, I hope it will get released as a physical thing soon. I cant bare just hearing the first few seconds.  .smile.I wonder who wrote/composed it.

hmm, I'm not sure Rina is crying, she probs just has her serious/sad face on. She doesn't look very teary to m...oh never mind, had to turn my hd on, yep she's crying. Sad

Last edited by Star~world96® on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : turns out she was crying, had to turn my hd on to see)

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Yup, it doesn't look like happy tears to me. All the girls looked kinda dead (serious) inside the room.
It's most likely because of what Eisuke was discussing to them.
It would be cool if we would get to see their struggles in the band or to themselves.
But honestly, I am looking forward on seeing a misunderstanding between the girls in this documentary. They said before that they never really fought, so maybe there is a fight and Manager Eisuke needed to clear things up for them so it won't get any bigger.
Then again, jumping to these kinds of conclusions from a three seconds scene isn't really getting me anywhere. I can't wait to see the documentary (subs please)

I remember seeing in a documentary before with Eisuke discussing to the girls some issue (I forgot what the issue is, and from which documentary). This is kinda similar. Except, Rina didn't tear up in there. or at least it wasn't showed (if she did)

Chiisana Honoo sounds really great. I want to hear the whole song already. It would've been a great single if they released it like that.

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
GibsonPhoenix wrote:Are we not talking about the fact that Mami seems to have a large bottle of tequilla (?) in her bag? (In the scene where they sit in the room and Rina is crying)

MAMI got several bottles of Tequila as birthday presents from a lot of Mexican fans at the meet and greet! Also there is a picture where MAMI and TOMO have a tequila bottle but I cant find it right now lol

SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” - Page 2 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
GibsonPhoenix

GibsonPhoenix

Caless Student
Caless Student
Noodles wrote:
GibsonPhoenix wrote:Are we not talking about the fact that Mami seems to have a large bottle of tequilla (?) in her bag? (In the scene where they sit in the room and Rina is crying)

MAMI got several bottles of Tequila as birthday presents from a lot of Mexican fans at the meet and greet! Also there is a picture where MAMI and TOMO have a tequila bottle but I cant find it right now lol
@Noodles: Thanks, I didn't know that! Hard to imagine MAMI and TOMOMI being drunk though  .wtf.

Back to top Go down
EyE_uttarothai

EyE_uttarothai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Could someone translate this trailer and (the very short) lyrics of Chiisana Honoo please .toj.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

EyE_uttarothai wrote:Could someone translate this trailer and (the very short) lyrics of Chiisana Honoo please .toj.

They recycled the same lines that they used in the first trailer, lol.

I tried my best at doing subs for the trailer. I couldn't fully comprehend an important word that HARU said in one scene because she's mumbling (I used "___" for the part I didn't understand), but I'll ask a friend in Japan if they know. It's also super difficult to make out all of the lyrics for "Chiisana Honoo" because they were talking over most of it, so it wouldn't really make sense to try and translate it. However, I can tell you that the first word is definitely "moete" = "on fire" haha.

Looks like the subs don't show up in the embedded video, so you'll probably have to go to the actual video page to see them:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34q4ba_scandal-documentary-film-hello-world-trailer-2-english-subs_music

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum