Posted Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:34 am

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Second week 『Sisters』 in 36th place with 1,704 sales (16,298 total)
On 21 Sept 『Sisters』 in 42nd place

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 15 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down

Re: 22nd Single - 「Sisters」
Posted Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:52 pm

Liokt

Liokt

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.last.fm/user/Liokt
sillentdx wrote:Guys you forgot something very imortant about SNB... the price point! SNB's price was 525 yen for the regular edition and 1,020 yen for the limited edition, while Sisters' regular edition costs 1,050 yen and the limited edition costs 1,650 yen!

Yes, you're totally right. At first I didn't pay attention to this. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:54 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I must say that I'm really, really impressed by "Life Is a Journey". Totally unexpected song! First, the production is stellar, just powerful and clear enough to put all the emphasis on the performance. And then there's the song itself. Sure, it may sound a bit disjointed at first, but the changing of pace works really well IMO, especially the contrast between the first, fast-paced break (very reminiscent of nineties acts like Juliana Hatfield), and the second, slowly, almost sluggish one. And of course it's a pleasure to finally hear Tomomi doing lead vocals again, especially with that kind of sound that really fits her.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:52 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Nielsen SoundScan chart for the 1st week:
* Limited Edition: #11 with 10,275 copies
* Regular Edition: out of the top 20 (sold less than 5,863)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's compare Scandal's last 5 singles (BBJ Hot 100):

KnC
* Sales (digital+phyical combined): 4th
* Radio airplay: 12nd
* PC CD reads (or whatever): 6th
* Twitter mentions: 3rd
* YouTube views: -

Departure:
* Sales (digital+phyical combined): 4th
* Radio airplay: 12nd
* PC CD reads (or whatever): 6th
* Twitter mentions: 3rd

YnR:
* Sales (digital+phyical combined): 4th
* Radio airplay: 18th
* PC CD reads (or whatever): 13th
* Twitter mentions: 5th

Image:
* Sales (digital+phyical combined): 18th
* Radio airplay: 21st
* PC CD reads (or whatever): 20th
* Twitter mentions: 17th

Stamp!:
* Sales (digital+phyical combined): 6th
* Radio airplay: 14th
* PC CD reads (or whatever): 17th
* Twitter mentions: 10th

Sisters:
* Sales (digital+phyical combined): 11st
* Radio airplay: 2nd
* PC CD reads (or whatever): 22nd
* Twitter mentions: 3rd

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:01 pm

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
WOW. 2nd in Radio airplay, and 3rd in twitter mentions.. so peoples really like Sisters Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:25 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)

Here's my translated summary of 『SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” Another story』 on the LE DVD:

Episode 1: At Montmartre Hill
•Text: "FRANCE, Paris"
•The band is walking around the street vendors at Montmartre. HARUNA mentions how she's doing nothing but eating.
•RINA tries a sandwich and twice says how delicious it is.
•TOMOMI sees sausages cooking and says, "I really want to eat one! But they have them in Germany... so I'll hold off--I can't hold back!"
•TOMO and MAMI walk around together and TOMO says how fun it is. Suddenly, she spots a vendor with parrots you can take pictures with and makes MAMI stop and look.
•As they walk around a bit more, MAMI says that it's a lot of fun.

Episode 2: Parisienne
•Text: "2015.04.25 - Live day in PARIS"
•The band is practicing their MCs in French.
•MAMI mentions that it's difficult, but it's fun because it's completely new to them and feels that she can remember her lines. RINA comments how the language is completely different from Japanese.
•HARU practices introducing the members while MAMI practices saying "Je suis vraiment ravie de vous voir" = "I am really glad to see you." The staff tells her that she's saying it very well.

Episode 3: Before Rehearsals...
•Text: "2015.04.26 - Live day in LONDON"
•HARU, TOMO, and MAMI are playing the game Shiritori.
•HARU says "Eigo" (English). TOMOMI responds with "Gochisou Mura" (a restaurant in Hyogo Prefecture). The band laughs and says, "What?" and "I've never heard of that."
•MAMI says "umibudou" (sea grapes). HARUNA says "Urufuruzu" (Urufuls, a Japanese band). TOMOMI says "Zuutorubi" (a 1970s-80s male idol group) and they all laugh. MAMI quickly replies with "Biitoruzu" (The Beatles).
•Text: "The 3 of them are finishing their game"
•HARU asks, "Is there something that starts with 'ti'?" RINA walks in, looks confused and says, "What?" They tell her they're playing Shiritori. They continue to think for a few more seconds, prompting RINA to say, "This is such a serious conversation!"
•MAMI says "Nakkufaibu" (NACK5, a radio station) and then says, "'Bu,' RINA!" RINA replies with "Buritisshu" (British). They laugh and MAMI says "Good one!" HARU continues with "shuukuriimu" (cream puff).
•Text: "20 minutes have passed"
•Text: "GERMANY, Essen"
•The band eats food in Germany after the Essen live.
•Text: "Glad she held out in Paris..."
•TOMO eats a sausage, looks surprised, and exclaims, "So good!"

Episode 4: Can We Do it?
•MAMI and TOMO practice "Kagen no Tsuki" in the dressing room. RINA is in the corner also playing a guitar, and MAMI asks, "RINA, are you playing along too?" and laughs. She then says, "Are you playing along properly, RINA?" and laughs again while RINA smiles, nods, and continues to play as HARU joins in too.
•The SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter Project for Europe can be seen on the dressing room table!
•As they finish the song, MAMI says, "Danke! (Thank you!)" and RINA and TOMO say it too.
•Text: "SINGAPORE, Singapore"
•As the band sits outside with their Starbucks drinks, RINA says, "I'm glad I had them write 'RINA' on my cup. Instead of 'RINA,' I usually always get 'DINA' or 'NINA." She mimics a barista and holds out her cup, saying, "Here you go, NINA!"
•TOMO examines her cup and RINA asks what name is written on hers. TOMO says, "C R M." (creme)
•HARU's cup is shown, and it says "ARUNA" on it. HARU, looking unimpressed, says, "I'm ARUNA."

Episode 5: Respectively
•The band talks about what they were like as kids.
•RINA says to TOMO, "Weren't you normal as a kid?" TOMO says how the number one time she was probably the most particular about clothes in her life was when she was in elementary school, and how she was particular about brands. She also says how she thinks she was the most stylish she's ever been in her life.
•MAMI says she'd always wear shorts; vests; and how, no matter what, she always had to wear knit hats and pair mittens or scarves with it.
•HARU says how only has memories of crying. Whenever she'd go somewhere, she immediately start crying. RINA asks, "Were there things you didn't like?" HARU responds, "I don't think I liked anything." The rest laugh and MAMI goes, "Ehhh?!" HARU then says how she'd get surprised and start crying right away.
•RINA says how when someone could do things and would tell RINA that she couldn't, she would get very upset and emotional.
•MAMI describes them: emotional, normal, expressionless, crybaby
•Text: "SCANDAL - HARUNA = crybaby, MAMI = expressionless, RINA = emotional, TOMOMI = normal"

Episode 6: Professional Work
•HARU, RINA, and TOMO go to get a foot massage. TOMO keeps saying "Ow! Ow! Ow!" while trying to hide her face under a towel on her upper body. RINA is totally relaxed and says, "I'm completely fine." TOMO once again keeps saying "Ow! Ow! Ow!" while trying to hide her face under the towel. The camera comes in closer to her and she puts out her hand and says, "Hold on! It starts to hurt when the camera comes in!"
•As certain parts of their feet are massaged, they exclaim that their heads hurt.
•RINA tells her masseur, who's massaging her calf/knee, to go up from 30% to 40%. It's too much for her and she laughs and says, "I can't take that!" She flails her upper body from left to right as she continues saying "Ow! What's hurting right now?! Ow!" The masseur says "Your kidneys!" She looks surprised and she and HARU both say, "Kidneys?!"
•After the massage, they all say how good they feel. TOMO says that was perfect for the live tomorrow. RINA says it'll be a problem if they can't move their legs.

Episode 7: Studying
•The band learns about Teotihuacan and the cochineal bugs that eat cacti, out of which you can make a red dye and also use as a paint, which is also used in the manufacturing of lipsticks. They also learn about how you can make paint out of lapis lazuli stones.

Episode 8: Being Musicians...
•The band plays whistles they bought. After the first take, their manager Eisuke says to do it one more time. After the second take, MAMI says, "We weren't in sync, you guys!" as they all laugh. A third and final take is done. Eisuke is satisfied with it and says that it's cute.

Episode 9: Past and Present
•Text: "USA, Chicago"
•Text: "SCANDAL went on a tour in the US before their debut"
•RINA talks about their US tour and how, when they were eating, everything had a strange atmosphere to it and there were things that they couldn't eat. HARU says how they didn't really each much, mainly hamburgers, salads, and water.
•Text: "The present SCANDAL"
•HARU eats chocolate-covered strawberries while walking on the streets of Chicago and says it's delicious.
•TOMO, HARU, and MAMI eat popcorn from a bag that MAMI's holding. MAMI she could eat them forever and RINA says they're delicious.
•Text: "Teenage girls at that time"
•HARU and RINA talk about how they didn't have much freedom to do things during their first tour. HARU mentions how they were able to explore Los Angeles a bit and visit places like a record store, but that was about it. They mention how it's completely different now.
•Text: "The present SCANDAL"
•TOMO watches a young boy stumbling around. She smiles, laughs, and says, "He's so cute!"

Episode 10: Daily Troubles
•Text: "HONG KONG, Hong Kong"
•The band gathers in a hotel room and talks about writing a song (most likely "Chiisana Honoo"). MAMI asks questions such as, "What kind of rhythm? How much tempo? What will the main phrase be played with?"
•HARU strums on her guitar and MAMI says to give it a sad feeling.
•After working on it for a while, RINA says, "I can't think of anything else. That's it for now."

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 15 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:59 am

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
On 22 Sept 『Sisters』 in 46th place

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:51 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Here's my translated summary of "SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” Another story" on the LE DVD:
Thanks for the translation.

Also see Tony, no "BS" from Rina like I told you.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:54 am

Drakis07

Drakis07

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Here's my translated summary of 『SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” Another story』 on the LE DVD:"

Thank you for the translation. I was wondering what they were saying when i watched the DVD.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:10 am

lusianazlh

lusianazlh

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://lusianaismyname.blogspot.com
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Here's my translated summary of 『SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” Another story』 on the LE DVD
 Thank you thoseguiltyeyes-san for the translation  LOVE
I'm on the way make the subtitle  .hardwork.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:27 am

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
On 23 Sept 『Sisters』 in 49th place

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:36 pm

ScandalousAngels

ScandalousAngels

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://plus.google.com/u/1/103980615907542057096/posts
Thank u very much for the translation !!!

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 15 Gifiof10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:37 pm

fieora

Caless Student
Caless Student
fishmcdippers wrote:Sisters is available on the US iTunes store as of yesterday (at least that's when I noticed it and DLed it). .happy.
Good man, downloading it as soon as I get home!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:22 am

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
11 places jump for SCANDAL ....On 24 Sept 『Sisters』 in 38th place

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:28 am

Jay_Waffle

Jay_Waffle

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks for the translations. I find it cute that they still play Shiritori .smile.  I used to think it was a kids game because I  remember watching random Japanese videos and kids would normally play it

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 15 Img_9112

HIMETAN BEAM

SCANDAL
NOGIZAKA46 · SAKURA GAKUIN · BABYMETAL
BiSH · 日向坂46 · 欅坂46
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:45 pm

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
On 25 Sept 『Sisters』 in out of top 50 Sad
Edit 1:
3rd week 『Sisters』on 56th place with 856 copies (17.154 total)
Also 『Sisters』is in 9th place Oricon Weekly Rock chart

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:28 am

strix04

strix04

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm loving this song! I'm getting a last song syndrome with this. Then I wish Haru would still have that brown-blonde hair like in their PV Image and I wish MAMI would go back to her long, glorious, black hair. That would be awesome!

Joshua10red wrote:11 places jump for SCANDAL ....On 24 Sept 『Sisters』 in 38th place
Woah! That's nice! Hoping to go up more places from there. *Crossing my fingers* .wow.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged double posts. Next time, please edit your first post if you wish to add anything.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:13 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
For me "Stamp!" and "Life Is a Journey" work like two sides of the same coin, with the first one showing a laid-back, Californian influence, while the other is more inspired by the tense alternative rock of the New-England scene. I really like to see that they have such influences and I'm curious about where they're gonna go next. They're so unpredictable right now!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:15 pm

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yup, "Life is a journey" works for me perfectly - can go on endless loop. Unlike "Sisters" Sad
Can't wait for album - there will much more tracks to explore Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:49 pm

strix04

strix04

Caless Student
Caless Student
hanautasancho wrote:
Metal Mickey wrote:There was already talk of this in Scandal"s Sushi month ago but nobody can confirm the source
The title "Sisters" remind me of a beautiful song by Steve Vai of the same name.
Maybe Scandal's is a sentimental one anyway.
^ Same thing I also remembered Steve Vai's song. 

Anyway, hope to hear it soon. I'm thinking like an acoustic ballad song... that would be heartwarming
I've searched it when I read your posts and wow it sounds with resemblance. Maybe they are listening to it too and then referenced it in a upbeat tempo to fit their single. .love.

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 15 Tumblr_nv7bf8q8cz1ro4xe8o6_r1_540
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:47 am

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oricon sales:
4th week #103 with 447 copies
5th week #179 with 233 copies
6th week #177 with 224 copies
Total: 18,058 copies

Last edited by sillentdx on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:09 pm

CommSpecTraynor

CommSpecTraynor

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://sicksister.deviantart.com/
Does enybody know if and where can I find digital version of "no music, no sisters?" poster, the sample version without watermark?

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 15 L5WrWMH
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:28 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Sadly, "Sisters" is not yet available on iTunes Philippines.

I've purchase this "Sisters" single on iTunes three weeks ago. Now, I am starting to appreciate "Sisters" after playing it over and over. While, I consider "Life is a Journey" and a fun-sounding post-punk rock song. Brings back memories of '90s alternative music.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.