Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』
Posted Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:38 am

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It took me a few listens to “get” the way the new songs worked. Now I can’t get them out of my head—just great. Solfaman posted a lyrics transcription on his YouTube of “Freedom Fighters” so I used it to work through a rough english translation for myself. I found a high level of social/political attitude, which for me is a welcome turn. Musically it also feels fresh, not just a return to “old SCANDAL”—good old hard driving rock yeh but really doesn’t remind me of anything they’ve done before. I notice one familiar thing—and better than ever—TOMO’s disco-style bass line. Back in the 70s and 80s most punk rockers and metalheads would spit at any hint of disco but who worries about that stuff today? There are some early SCANDAL interviews where they’re asked about their musical genre, and they say “we want to be our own genre.” Right on.

Last edited by etwee on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:49 am

EyE_uttarothai

EyE_uttarothai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

FREEDOM FIGHTERS is something that I've been waiting for, but HELLO just stucks in my head. Haru's voice is sooo gentle. Both songs deserve to be in this album.
I also translated HELLO into Thai. Although i'm not sure some Thai fans are here or not. .whistle.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:55 am

asianlover

asianlover

Caless Student
Caless Student
Now I like Hello, because it reminds me of the free and easy rock of their early career. Freedom Fighters is a good song, but like Take Me out, it will take some getting used to.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:48 am

Drakis07

Drakis07

Caless Student
Caless Student
i got a question someone know the size of the t-shirt and if it's of good quality? it would be nice to have a Scandal t-shirt to wear but i won't order the t-shirt edition if i know the t-shirt is too small for me. I normally wear Canadian/US large size.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:09 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Drakis07 wrote:i got a question someone know the size of the t-shirt and if it's of good quality? it would be nice to have a Scandal t-shirt to wear but i won't order the t-shirt edition if i know the t-shirt is too small for me. I normally wear Canadian/US large size.

Unfortunately, it's going to be too small for you. The previous shirts were printed on a Japanese size L, which is equivalent to a US size M. It'll most likely be the same with this one. The quality has always been very good; the print is always crisp + clear and the fabric is very soft and smooth.

BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:47 am

Drakis07

Drakis07

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Drakis07 wrote:i got a question someone know the size of the t-shirt and if it's of good quality? it would be nice to have a Scandal t-shirt to wear but i won't order the t-shirt edition if i know the t-shirt is too small for me. I normally wear Canadian/US large size.

Unfortunately, it's going to be too small for you. The previous shirts were printed on a Japanese size L, which is equivalent to a US size M. It'll most likely be the same with this one. The quality has always been very good; the print is always crisp + clear and the fabric is very soft and smooth.

Ok, thank you. Oh well i guess i will have to go with the DVD edition then.

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL × T-CARD
Posted Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:36 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - Page 6 C6TaJU2

TSUTAYA, a media rental and retailer in Japan, will be offering a T-Card (TSUTAYA point card) with a SCANDAL design for a limited time! The card features a new promo picture from SCANDAL's best album shoot.

It is currently up for pre-order (500 yen issuing fee) and will also be available as a set with a BEST ALBUM-design pin for 700 yen at SCANDAL's upcoming prefecture tour.

The card can be used in a small number of stores/places in selected countries worldwide.

#front-page

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:59 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Wow, I wish I could get a Barclaycard like that.

BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - Page 6 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
In commemoration of BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』, there will be a commemorative live photo panel of shots from SCAFES + a SCANDAL talk event at TSUTAYA in April!

BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 Commemorative Live Photo Panel

To commemorate the release of BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』, a panel of photos from SCANDAL's 10th anniversary outdoor live held at Izumiotsu Phoenix on 2016/08/21 (Sun.) in their hometown of Osaka will be on display at the following stores! Please check it out!

<Participating stores>
■Akita Prefecture
Kashiwaya Instruments - In front of Yokote Station

■Ibaraki Prefecture
Shinseido - Mito branch

■Chiba
Shinseido - Aeon Mall Kisarazu store

■ Tokyo
Tower Records Shinjuku branch
Tower Records Akihabara branch
Tower Records Shibuya branch
SHIBUYA TSUTAYA
Shinseido - Akabane Yokado branch
Shinseido - Kokubunji Station Bbuilding branch

■Kanagawa Prefecture
Tower Records Yokohama Vivre branch
Shinseido - Yokohama Joinus branch
Shinzendo - Ebina branch
Shinseido - Kamiooka branch

■Ishikawa Prefecture
Shinseido - Apita Matsutake branch

■Aichi Prefecture
Shinseido - Nagoya branch

■Osaka
Disk Peer - Nihonbashi branch
Tower Records Umeda NU Chayamachi branch
Tower Records Umeda Osaka Marville Building branch
TSUTAYA EBISUBASHI
Shinseido - Tennoji Mio branch
Shinseido - Ae Takatsuki branch

■Hyogo Prefecture
Shinseido - Kakogawa branch

■Hiroshima
Futaba Tosho TERA Hiroshima Fuchu branch
Tower Records Hiroshima branch
Shinseido - Fukuyama branch

■ Fukuoka Prefecture
Tower Records Amu Plaza Hakata branch
Tower Records Fukuoka Parco branch

■Kumamoto Prefecture
Shinseido - Yume Town Hikari no Mori branch

■Miyazaki Prefecture
Shinseido - Aeon Mall Miyazaki branch

<Panel exhibition period>
2017/2/14 (Tue.)~2/20日(Mon.)  ※The exhibition period may be extended depending on the store.

TSUTAYA RECORDS presents SCANDAL Special Talk Event

In wake of the release of BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』, SCANDAL will be doing a TSUTAYA RECORDS presents Special Talk Event!

Among those who purchase BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 out on 2/15 at TSUTAYA RECORDS nationwide as well as those who are issued a T-CARD (with the SCANDAL design), 60 pairs (120 people) will be invited via lottery to this special event!

<Event details>
■Date: 2017/4/18 (Tue.) 
■Venue: Tokyo (location TBA)
※Venue details·start time etc. will only be sent to the winners.

■Application deadline: 2017/3/26 (Sun.) 23:59

<How to apply>
Customers who purchase SCANDAL's BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 (ESCL-4810〜4812/ESCL-4813~4815/ESCL-4816~4817) out on 2/15 from TSUTAYA RECORDS (excluding some stores) and TSUTAYA Online Shopping will be given an application card with a serial number. By accessing the dedicated site and filling out the T-Card (SCANDAL design) number and other necessary items, we will invite 60 pairs of 120 people to the above event by lottery from those who applied.

■Drawing date: 2017/3/31 (Fri.), approximately

Full info here: http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/artist/scandal/info/477672

#front-page

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

On 2/14 (Tue.), the day before BEST ALBUM "SCANDAL" is out, each of the members will split up and visit 4 cities on the same day! The areas have been determined via lottery!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPevsQ9AvK6/

The chosen cities:

TOMOMI - Hiroshima
HARUNA - Sendai
RINA - Sapporo
MAMI - Fukuoka

They will also be holding a few more release events as the whole band and also in pairs (HARUNA + TOMOMI, RINA + MAMI) in Osaka+Nagoya and Tokyo.

Commemorating the release of BEST ALBUM 『SCANDAL』 : "Store managers for one day only" project! In Sapporo, Sendai, Hiroshima, Fukuoka

To commemorate the release of BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』, each of the members will be splitting up and will be store managers for one day only in selected cities all over the country! Info on each of the members will be posted from time to time on the band's official Twitter!

<Event details>
【Date】2017/2/14 (Tue.) 18:00~19:00  ※There is a possibility that the starting times may be delayed.
【Special gifts】Special postcard handout
※Special postcards will be handed out by the members.
【Participating member】RINA
【Venue】(Hokkaido) HMV Sapporo Stellar Place - event space inside the store
【Meeting time / place】Meet @ 17:45 / Inside of HMV Sapporo Stellar Place
【Inquiries】HMV Sapporo Stellar Place, TEL:011-219-5005
【Notes】There is a possibility that arrival time changes will be made depending on the weather.
        Please note that advance payment at time of reservation is cash only and is not covered by the use of points.

【Date】2017/2/14 (Tue.) 19:00~20:00  ※There is a possibility that the starting times may be delayed.
【Participating member】HARUNA
【Venue】(Miyagi Prefecture) Ginza Yamano Gakki - Sendai branch, 8F event space
【Meeting time / place】Meet @ 18:30 / Ginza Yamano Gakki - Sendai branch, 8F event space
※From the front entrance please head up to the 6th floor via the escalator and go up to the 8th floor via stairs. The staff will guide you.
【Inquiries】Ginza Yamano Gakki - Sendai branch 1F, TEL: 022-797-1020

【Date】2017/2/14 (Tue.) 18:00~19:00  ※There is a possibility that the starting times may be delayed.
【Participating member】TOMOMI
【Venue】(Hiroshima Prefecture) HMV Hiroshima Hondoori Event Space
【Meeting time / place】Meet @ 17:45 / Inside HMV Hiroshima Hondoori
【Inquiries】HMV Hiroshima Hondoori, TEL: 082-545-7660

【Date】2017/2/14 (Tue.) 20:00~21:00  ※There is a possibility that the starting times may be delayed.
【Participating member】MAMI
【Venue】(Fukuoka Prefecture) Tower Records Fukuoka Parco Branch Event Space
【Meeting time / place】Meet @ 19:45 / Inside Tower Records Fukuoka Parco Branch
【Inquiries】Tower Records Fukuoka Parco Branch, TEL: 092-722-4611
※Please note that advance payment at time of reservation is cash only and is not covered by the use of points.

<How to participate in the events in Sapporo・Sendai・Hiroshima・Fukuoka>
We will hand out event participation tickets to those who purchase SCANDAL's best album 『SCANDAL』 to be released on 2/15 (Wed.) (arriving in stores 2/14) at each venue with priority on a first come, first served basis. Reservations for CDs pertaining to event participation will begin from 1/23 (Mon.) when the stores open. Event participation tickets will be distributed to those who make reservations from the time of the stores' openings.

More info: http://www.scandal-4.com/info/archive/?477676

--------------------------------------------------------------

Commemorating the release of BEST ALBUM 『SCANDAL』 : "Store managers for one day only" project! In Osaka・Nagoya

To commemorate the release of BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』, the band will be store managers for one day only at Tower Records Umeda Osaka Maru Building + Tower Records Nagoya Parco! The members will be directly handing out special postcards! Info on the members will be posted from time to time on the band's official Twitter!

<Event details>
【Date】2017/2/18 (Sat.) 14:00~15:00  ※It will end as soon as the line is cut off.
【Participating members】HARUNA & TOMOMI & MAMI & RINA
【Venue】(Osaka) Tower Records Umeda Osaka Maru Building, event space inside of the store
【Meeting time / place】Meet @ 13:30 / Tower Records Umeda Osaka Maru Building, in front of the JPOP entrance

【Date】2017/2/18 (Sat.) 19:00~20:00  ※It will end as soon as the line is cut off.
【Participating members】HARUNA & TOMOMI & MAMI & RINA
【Venue】(Nagoya) Tower Records Nagoya Parco, special space
【Meeting time / place】Meet @ 18:30 / Tower Records Nagoya Parco, the space next to the stairs

More info: http://www.scandal-4.com/info/archive/?477675

--------------------------------------------------------------

Commemorating the release of BEST ALBUM 『SCANDAL』 : "Store managers for one day only" project! In Tokyo

To commemorate the release of BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』, the members will be splitting up into pairs and will be store managers for one day only at Tower Records Shinjuku and HMV & BOOKS TOKYO! The members will be directly handing out special postcards! Info on the members will be posted from time to time on the band's official Twitter!

<Event details>
【Date】2017/2/19 (Sun.) 19:00~20:00  ※It will end as soon as the line is cut off.
※The photos on the special postcards will differ between stores.
【Participating members】MAMI & RINA
【Venue】(Tokyo) HMV & BOOKS TOKYO, 7F event space
【Meeting time / place】Meet @ 18:30 (line starts) / Near HMV & BOOKS TOKYO's event space

【Date】2017/2/19 (Sun.) 19:30~20:30  ※It will end as soon as the line is cut off.
※The photos on the special postcards will differ between stores.
【Participating members】HARUNA & TOMOMI
【Venue】(Tokyo) Tower Records Shinjuku, 7F special space
【Meeting time / place】Meet @ 19:15 / Tower Records Shinjuku, 7F stairs next to the elevator.

More info: http://www.scandal-4.com/info/archive/?477674

#front-page

Back to top Go down

BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 First Press Bonuses
Posted Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:34 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - Page 6 D5uQ29s

BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 first press bonuses:

■BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 original poster type A if ordering from these stores (CD Japan is included)
BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - Page 6 E56W26I

■BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 original poster type B if ordering from Sony Music Shop
BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - Page 6 QtZC3FU

■BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 original clear files if purchasing from the usual 4 retailers

□TOWER RECORDS, all locations (including online / excluding some stores)…HARUNA ver.
BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - Page 6 N6MRCeX

□HMV, all locations (excluding some stores)…RINA ver.
BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - Page 6 5PionLf

□TSUTAYA RECORDS, all locations (excluding some stores)…MAMI ver. ※Only available by reserving through TSUTAYA online
BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - Page 6 3G4SgBH

□Shinseido/WonderGOO, all locations (excluding some stores) + Shinseido WonderGOO Rakuten Ichiba…TOMOMI ver.
BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - Page 6 BbsLpPR

■BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 original pin if ordering from Amazon.co.jp
BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - Page 6 DbdDR92

#front-page

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:45 am

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well, picked up HMV version (cos Scandal mug+Rina as well = doublewin) and now to see if I can work out Tower's website so I can get the Haruna clearfile bonus too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:46 am

Kuroki_san

Kuroki_san

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Skaterhawk
Looks like JPU records gonna bring the T-shirt album ver. to Europe .smile.

JPU Records Scandal album (I found this info in his instagram account and then in their Facebook)

By the way I pre-order a few months ago xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:56 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
A special lottery to be held in commemoration of the release of BEST ALBUM 『SCANDAL』!

A special lottery will be held in commemoration of the release of BEST ALBUM 『SCANDAL』! There are also prizes to meet the members of SCANDAL!
Lottery participation tickets will be included in all three versions of BEST ALBUM 『SCANDAL』, out on 2/15 (Wed.)!

<Prizes>
S-Prize: A participation ticket to attend a Meet & Greet during SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 after the lives

M-Prize: Special LP size cover
…An LP-size cover of BEST ALBUM 『SCANDAL』 you can only get at the lottery locations! Decorate your room with it!

Participation Prize: Special pocket tissues
…Pocket tissues you can only get at the lottery locations

More info: http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/artist/scandal/info/477981?id=aep170131

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL BEST ALBUM「SCANDAL」DIGEST MOVIE
Posted Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:45 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

SCANDAL BEST ALBUM「SCANDAL」DIGEST MOVIE (with English subs)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5a9few

Subbed video can also be found on Facebook. Original video can be found here

#front-page

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Oh, I can't wait for the Bonus DVD! Good times, good times...

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:22 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
mio_akiyama wrote:Well, picked up HMV version (cos Scandal mug+Rina as well = doublewin) and now to see if I can work out Tower's website so I can get the Haruna clearfile bonus too.

I was at HMV and Tower earlier, for the in store pre-order you can ONLY participate for the post card handing out event OR receive a clear file. 

HMV = in store pre-order only.
Tower = online or telephone order OK.

(BTW HMV Mug in store event pre-orders have sold out)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:27 pm

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh well if thats the case ill find out in ~two weeks

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:52 am

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Another best of album? I already have all the songs except for the 2 new ones...

I wish they just released a single instead... I guess it's good for new fans though.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:06 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Uldred wrote:Another best of album?

This album is more of a commemorative, special release. It's supposed to commemorate SCANDAL's 10th anniversary, AND the fans were the ones who voted/chose exactly which songs were to be on this album, making it a pretty special/different release.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:17 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm not sure if I understand the thing with the lottery and the meet&greet right.
I will attend lives at Takamatsu and Tokushima which both are not listed. So there are no lotteries for?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:23 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Keashaa wrote:I'm not sure if I understand the thing with the lottery and the meet&greet right.
I will attend lives at Takamatsu and Tokushima which both are not listed. So there are no lotteries for?

Unfortunately, no, they are not included.

They will only be doing M&Gs for the lives listed on the page (Sapporo, Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima, and Fukuoka). Those are also the only locations they will be holding the actual lotteries. They will not be doing them for any other lives, nor will they be holding lotteries in any other locations.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:27 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
/sad panda

Well, nevermind. Would just be the cherry on top to have that opportunity. Seeing the girls live is enough for me Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:19 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

A two-disc self-titled best album from SCANDAL – one of Japan’s most popular pop-rock girl bands – will be released on CD and digital formats in the UK and Europe on 3 March, 2017 via JPU Records. The collection features 34 tracks from the quartet’s ten-year career, as well as two new songs, and is available for preorder now at Amazon (here) and other retailers, and is also available as a limited edition CD, poster and T-shirt bundle direct from JPU Records (here).

Described as “bigger than the proverbial Godzilla” by The Huffington Post Blog, and “among Japan’s biggest and most accomplished pop-rock outfits” by Rock Sound, SCANDAL’s popularity at home and abroad has blossomed since forming in 2006. The band’s videos on YouTube have amassed over 73 million views and all seven of SCANDAL’s studio albums have made it into the top five of Japan’s official Oricon album chart, with latest album YELLOW reaching number two, their highest chart position so far. Their music has also been featured in a number of popular TV shows and films, including hit anime series such as Bleach, Pokémon and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Commenting on the new best of album, RINA (drummer and vocalist) comments, “This is already one of my favourite SCANDAL albums! Fans voted which songs to include, and then we picked the order. It makes our previous songs sound different. There are also two news songs; FREEDOM FIGHTERS, this is a rock tune that we cannot wait to play on our next overseas tour; and HELLO, which is more of a heart-warming song.

The album contains several of SCANDAL’s career defining tracks, including; SCANDAL BABY (“If SCANDAL was a country, this would be its national anthem!” says bass-player TOMOMI); most recent single Take me out (“I really enjoying playing this live and hearing the audience sing back the chorus,” states RINA); EVERYBODY SAY YEAH (“It’s a cheerful song. We can feel united jumping around and singing this one,” comments guitarist MAMI; and Awanaitsumorino Genkidene (“This song is very special. It was our first to be released after fulfilling our dream of playing at the Osaka-jo Hall” reminisces lead vocalist and guitarist HARUNA)

The limited edition CD and T-shirt bundle features a T-shirt collaboration between SCANDAL and popular Harajuku brand Candy Stripper. All versions of the album bought direct from JPU Records will include a poster and lyric translations and transliterations.

SCANDAL (2CD+poster) [19.99 GBP]

SCANDAL (2CD+Tshirt+poster) [41.99 GBP]

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:37 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Man I wish they had a US release, still want that t shirt tho.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum