You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

kiera917

kiera917

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
in haruna's shiroten days..she uses a yamaha pacifica ...since most people recommend it...why don't you try checking them out and maybe you'll end up buying one Nice one ..

or check this thread made by eugeneang , he stated there that haruna uses a pacifica..
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/scandal-talk-f5/scandal-guitar-gear-thread-t180.htm

Back to top Go down
chopstickattack

chopstickattack

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hai hai , kiera917 is right ....... LOL .clap. i think i know which one you're going to get now .common.

Back to top Go down
Vapour Trail

Vapour Trail

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just as a comment, I've never played a bad Yamaha instrument. also from the choice I'd get Alder over Agathis. Some Agathis is pretty cheap I've heard (although I've played nice guitars made from it). Alder is however considered a good wood choice (and is the same wood used in most genuine Fender instruments).

Back to top Go down
mikan

mikan

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://mikanhannille.com/
washburn sound? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9E4p94ojxE Im using rusty dull strings when I recorded that. still sounds good. .clap.

Back to top Go down
flaming820

flaming820

Caless Student
Caless Student
Again, another flood of replies. Heehee~

Hehehe~ Yah, if I have a comparison poll-something, Yamaha Pacifica wins... for now... My next step is to go to Yamaha branch here to check the guitar and its price [payment method]... If it's all good, then it's a done deal. Hehehe~

@hessler
What washburn model did you play? It must be high-end... The low-ends [cheaper choices] gets negative reviews... Like the X10 and T12 [bass]... My friend and I almost made our minds up to buy those... -sigh-

Back to top Go down
chopstickattack

chopstickattack

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Good luck with guitar Thumbs Onion
and post us a pic of when you get it (for some reason i'm eager too Onion Shy )
(WOOHOO Yamaha Pacifica .clap. )

Back to top Go down
natchi

natchi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/natchi86
yamaha is a value for moneh Nice one good luck on the guitar! do post a pic once u got it :D

Back to top Go down
yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
I thought i'd throw my two cents here.

First of all Washburn for me is you'd have to get the right model,i have some friends yammering about how great their Washburn is,and some other friends spitting at it.The different models suit different people,so if you're thinking of one,check out the various models first.For me,with the right distortion and amount of gain,Washburns are great guitars.

Nau on to Squier.Basically,value for money.Clean sounds bright and even have that signature twang on some Squier Teles.If you get a Strat then it's more versatile sounding.Some Squiers are still expensive for a reason,but the lower-priced models should be not bad too.Sashin recommends a Tele,i do too,but be forewarned,you'll have to tweak the sound a lil;some people thinks there's too much twang,while some others(like me) thinks that the twang is lovely.Yes,i play a Tele.

Yamaha instruments,like so many of them said,are really good instruments.Many people i know start out with a Yamaha Pacifica.And so far nobody has complained about it.

Remember to test out every guitar you have in mind.If it doesn't feel right for you i don't recommend buying it,even if it's very low-priced or something.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down
flaming820

flaming820

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thankz for all the tipz! (^-^)

.toj. Now I only have to wait and pray for my upcoming birthday... Heehee~ I can very much convinced my Otou-chan then to lend me his credit card... It's much convenient and affordable to pay that way... No instant cash... Heehee~

I'll go try the Yamaha Pacifica 1st if its really the sound I'm lookin for.

.wow. Don't worry, I'll be sure to post picz as soon as I get to buy! Heehee~
Is there a thread where members post their gitahs [guitars]???

Back to top Go down
Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
Nice one I have a Bullet Strat. Try guitarcenter.com though. I got mine cheaper for about $85USD cheaper than from the website you have there. I would go for this one if you are looking for something cheap with a decent sound. You could always go to a guitar shop and try them out even though you can't play yet. Just mess around with it. You could ask for help from the people that work there. Just remember we everyone has been a beginner so don't be shy about trying them out in the store. =) As for the sound, try messing with the amps there too so you have a good combination. I'm planning on upgrading to a standard strat or getting guitar from Ibanez when I have enough money.

Back to top Go down
Meteora07

Meteora07

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://musicprofessiomihi.blogspot.com
i highly recommend getting the squire, its a really good guitar for beginners and i got one when i first started, i've gone on to buy three other guitars, ibanezs and washburns and i still use the squire to gig because its fun and with the right strings its good to use and it has all the little nicks and stuff so it makes it feel vintage, but the other guitars are for special occasions .clap.

and the squire amp in that package is pretty good, but i highly recommend buying a new amp when you get further along, because the guitar works a treat and will last you a long time, but a good amp can give you the best tones and make it sound awesome, so yeah, go for hte squire and then upgrade the amp later, i suggest a vox, they have briliant effects and are cheap and also sound amazing Nice one

HELP: Recommend 'beginner' e.guitar perfect for SCANDAL-like performances... - Page 2 Scandal
Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
What the poster above me said. Starter kits are a good place to start if you're just starting out. Kits are good. They save you a lot of headache especially considering the number of choices you will have when buying a guitar and the sheer number of people giving you their opinions. Don't worry too much about technical matters like material, tone, electronics etc. That's for later if you find yourself outgrowing your initial setup.

The important thing is to get a guitar you will like and enjoy learning on.

The Squier kits are fine. I used to own a Squier Bullet Strat. Pretty good quality. Ibanez makes pretty good kits too but I think in your case the Squier one is good. Ibanez is usually better for "heavier" stuff.

I myself am eyeing an Ibanez at the moment. Unfortunately, I can't justify the purchase just yet Sad

Back to top Go down
Meteora07

Meteora07

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
macdyne73 wrote:What the poster above me said. Starter kits are a good place to start if you're just starting out. Kits are good. They save you a lot of headache especially considering the number of choices you will have when buying a guitar and the sheer number of people giving you their opinions. Don't worry too much about technical matters like material, tone, electronics etc. That's for later if you find yourself outgrowing your initial setup.

The important thing is to get a guitar you will like and enjoy learning on.

The Squier kits are fine. I used to own a Squier Bullet Strat. Pretty good quality. Ibanez makes pretty good kits too but I think in your case the Squier one is good. Ibanez is usually better for "heavier" stuff.

I myself am eyeing an Ibanez at the moment. Unfortunately, I can't justify the purchase just yet Sad

haha macdyne how much did you pay for it and what is it?

HELP: Recommend 'beginner' e.guitar perfect for SCANDAL-like performances... - Page 2 Scandal
Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I haven't bought it yet. I can't find a good reason to buy it other than I WANT it. Sad

If not mistaken it's either a GRG150 or GRG170. RM750/- I can afford that.

I could go back to the store and doublecheck the model but I'm afraid I might accidentally buy it instead...

Back to top Go down
Meteora07

Meteora07

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
sheeeeesh, looks like a nice guitar, i recon just go for it and pay off whoever you have to over time because with 24 frets and the action of an ibanez, its going to be alot of fun to play Nice one i have an RG09LTD, one of the special releases ever year, cost me 900AU but tis definately worth it .chesttap.

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
24 frets, fast neck, nice superstrat looks. All the things I like about Ibanez.

*sigh*

Back to top Go down
Meteora07

Meteora07

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
haha oh its beautiful....do what you have to man it is so worth every cent Nice one

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum