You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

SH "Special Thanks" tour meet up NYC
Posted Thu May 10, 2018 3:25 pm

koto-chan

koto-chan

Caless Student
Caless Student
hi, guys i thought i would start this thread for anyone who is going to the Nyc concert and have no one to go with or just want to meet people from scandal heaven offline

Back to top Go down

Re: SH "Special Thanks" tour meet up NYC
Posted Thu May 10, 2018 8:12 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Going! Feel free to come say hi in line at the show, after the show we will be too big for 1 meetup so if you want to grab a drink with some SH peeps make sure you organize something between yourselves! Just needed to clarify that we're just too large of a crowd to have just 1 "official" sh meetup

SH "Special Thanks" tour meet up NYC Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:14 am

yki96

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anybody knows how will the meet&greet event work? I really want to know if it is before or after the show. Anyone?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:55 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
yki96 wrote:Anybody knows how will the meet&greet event work? I really want to know if it is before or after the show. Anyone?

They haven't officially announced anything and probably won't, as they didn't last time. But like last time, and as with almost every M&G that almost any musical artist holds in the US, the M&G will almost definitely be BEFORE the show.

I'll probably be right by SH mod Lale in line at the NYC show, so yeah, feel free to say hi to us!

I also will reiterate that, since there will be too many of us, one "official" SH meet-up is not doable after the show, unfortunately. Going somewhere with a small group of 5-ish people or so is best!

SH "Special Thanks" tour meet up NYC 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:15 pm

yki96

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
yki96 wrote:Anybody knows how will the meet&greet event work? I really want to know if it is before or after the show. Anyone?

They haven't officially announced anything and probably won't, as they didn't last time. But like last time, and as with almost every M&G that almost any musical artist holds in the US, the M&G will almost definitely be BEFORE the show.

I'll probably be right by SH mod Lale in line at the NYC show, so yeah, feel free to say hi to us!

I also will reiterate that, since there will be too many of us, one "official" SH meet-up is not doable after the show, unfortunately. Going somewhere with a small group of 5-ish people or so is best!
Thank you so much for this reply. Last time I missed the M&G event in Anaheim, so I will try my best to arrive early this time.

I couldn't be more happy to say hi to you guys if I have the chance.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.