Go down

SH USA Members [Page 29 of 29]

Re: SH USA Members
Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:16 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
eionswolf wrote:I want to go Chicago because of the con and Scandal. Two for one you know. But it might be too much for me. First time flying, first con, and first live show for someone with antisocial issues. I would have to go alone as well because La sucks and so do my "friends". But man Scandal live Dead Onion

Thats what I thought when I was 18 years old, very awkward and my english wasnt very good! I met every one at SH and its been nothing but amazing everyday since, you should absolutely join us and share all the memories we're going to have from that event! woop!

SH USA Members - Page 29 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:06 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

eionswolf wrote:I want to go Chicago because of the con and Scandal. Two for one you know. But it might be too much for me. First time flying, first con, and first live show for someone with antisocial issues. I would have to go alone as well because La sucks and so do my "friends". But man Scandal live Dead Onion
I know how you feel. I felt much the same way when I made the decision to go to Hawaii for SCANDAL's live. It was the first time I had ever traveled anywhere by myself, it was the first concert I was going to by myself, and dealing with the idea of being around so many strangers without anyone close to me around was not the easiest thing to deal with.

There was a point of considering not going but I talked to a close friend for a while and she said things that convinced me. Sometimes, it is better to take a risk and face your fears rather than allow them to stop you. If you can afford to go then I would say to give it a go. Who knows, taking the risk and going to the convention might be something that can help you a lot~ ^.^

Everyone at SH is really nice and everyone was very welcoming when I met them for the first time. It can feel scary at first but once you meet everyone, it starts to feel better and gets more comfortable. I know that meeting everyone certainly helped me become a bit more comfortable in social situations........... Although I'm still an extremely quiet person haha. x)

Give it a try~ :3 Things can often surprise you. c: You'll meet a lot of new people and will definitely make a lot of new friends~ ^.^

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:56 am

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow, those are nice words not just for the person you are replying too but I'm sure many others as well.
I'm also looking forward to making some friends in the SH community.

Plus I get to meet SCANDAL! That makes me feel a little bit nervous. But I don't want to miss this opportunity.

House of Blues - Los Angeles 5/22/2015
House of Blues - Anaheim 5/23/2015
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Shiguo

Shiguo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm not going to the Chicago show but I completely understand how you feel, as I think a lot of people do based on the replies. I considered not going to the LA shows since I don't have anyone around here to go with, and my best friend that I saw most concerts with isn't anywhere nearby or wanting to go. But I really want to see/meet SCANDAL and now people from SH, so maybe if you focus on that it will help.
 I can definitely understand how hard it can be, I dealt with the same issue for a decade or so until I finally realized how much it was holding me back in things I really wanted. I didn't get over it in one go (or completely for that matter) but with help from friends and other means it got much better. Just posting on here took a bit of effort from me, so you're actually probably a step ahead there ^^.
 Also, if you are unhappy with your current friends this could be a great opportunity to make some new friends. Geographical distance is irrelevant now a days really, I have had some really great friends online (and looking to make some here) from all over the world, so I would say give it a go even if it is hard, which I know social anxiety is extremely hard to deal with. Honestly I think antisocial is really just social anxiety in this case, it seems like you want to be around people but find it awkward/uncomfortable, and I understand how bad that conflict can be. Everyone here seems really friendly so I think it's going to be a great experience.
 And now I've gone and given a speech I think, O.o

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:09 am

eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
.toj.
thanks everyone. The biggest problem seems handled by SH. The real problem comes from "work". Instead of working all year I do seasonal work which only lasts for 3 months. So taking 4 days off is really like taking 4 weeks off.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
From the ACEN forum link

Scandal will be participating in 2 appearances in addition to the concert (probably Q&A panels or something similar). There will also be 2 autograph signings. 

Yes, this is all included in the price of membership. Only the premium assigned seats will be an additional charge (and this charge will be low - we are only looking to recover the cost of managing, printing, and distributing tickets, along with labor costs associated with ushering).

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:57 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I wish I could have gone to both Chicago and LA. I would have loved to see a Scandal panel discussion where fans could ask questions (assuming they do that there). If they do, I hope someone posts up a recap :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:47 am

inocoma

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi Guys. I was looking at the VIP tickets for the concerts at HoB in LA and Anaheim and was curious what exactly do they entitle you to?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:51 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
inocoma wrote:Hi Guys. I was looking at the VIP tickets for the concerts at HoB in LA and Anaheim and was curious what exactly do they entitle you to?

"Priority entry, Meet and Greet (photo) and a Pre-Signed poster give away."

Unfortunately, if you're looking to get them, you're a bit too late. VIP tickets for both shows are already sold out. You can still purchase regular tickets, though.

-----------------------------------------------------------

About the Acen group, right now I'm trying to get payment sorted out with the con. Although I had thought that each person could individually pay for their badge, the only option is to have the admin of the group pay for every badge, which I am not willing to do. I sent them an e-mail to see if they can apply the discount, invoice us separately, and send all of the badges to me (since they can only send them to one address).

So, depending on what Acen replies back to me with and/or when they decide to make the tickets available, we might have to abandon the group idea--unless everyone can pay me for their badge before tickets go on sale. First, though, we'll just have to wait and see what Acen will reply back with.

SH USA Members - Page 29 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:56 am

inocoma

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks so much TGEyes!!! I got my tickets at ticketmaster but it didn't say much other than the price and VIP. haha You think they will be posting more information about the VIP session? Also hopefully they have stuff we can buy and to please sign.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:59 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I think that description pretty much encompasses the entire M&G: you basically just get to take a photo with them. That's a way better deal than Europe's "high five" VIP tickets where you'll most likely only get to high five them and that's it. Also, it doesn't sound like they'll actually be doing a live autograph signing; it says that you'll receive a pre-signed poster.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:06 am

inocoma

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yeah we should be appreciative. Keep doing great work and Thanks Again. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:11 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Honestly, the photo with the band thing is pretty darn awesome. That's better than an autograph, as far as I'm concerned. Haha...I mean, an autographed item is something you can buy off the internet, but a photo with the band is something you can only get if you meet them :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:12 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
saldiven wrote:Honestly, the photo with the band thing is pretty darn awesome. That's better than an autograph, as far as I'm concerned. Haha...I mean, an autographed item is something you can buy off the internet, but a photo with the band is something you can only get if you meet them :D

The photo was a huge factor, as soon as we told some of the fans in Japan we met in Hawaii they immediately started considering coming over and some even said they would come!

SH USA Members - Page 29 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:26 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Noodles wrote:
saldiven wrote:Honestly, the photo with the band thing is pretty darn awesome. That's better than an autograph, as far as I'm concerned. Haha...I mean, an autographed item is something you can buy off the internet, but a photo with the band is something you can only get if you meet them :D

The photo was a huge factor, as soon as we told some of the fans in Japan we met in Hawaii they immediately started considering coming over and some even said they would come!

Wow, that's really awesome. I hope the ones coming over got the VIP tickets.

That's a serious fan base to travel to different continent just for a concert.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:34 am

eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kind of a dumb question but if I go to Acen would it be possible to get around without renting a car? Never been to a big city like that and trying to get my ducks in a row before pulling the trigger on my "vacation".

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:47 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
eionswolf wrote:kind of a dumb question but if I go to Acen would it be possible to get around without renting a car? Never been to a big city like that and trying to get my ducks in a row before pulling the trigger on my "vacation".

Chicago has a huge public transportation system consisting of trains and buses. You'll be fine.

SH USA Members - Page 29 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:41 am

Charly66

Charly66

Caless Student
Caless Student
eionswolf wrote:kind of a dumb question but if I go to Acen would it be possible to get around without renting a car? Never been to a big city like that and trying to get my ducks in a row before pulling the trigger on my "vacation".
the convention center where Acen will be held has like 4 or 5 hotels around it so its all walking distance. its also like15 minutes away from the city of chicago, theres good transportation if ur planning of visiting downtown.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:26 pm

eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
arigato Peace Onion SH is always quick with help which is why I joined.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:00 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
US thread for the world tour is up now:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t11398-usa-hello-world-tour

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:42 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The US dollar is really strong right now, it trades nearly evenly with Euro, and the last time the yen was higher than now ($1=122yen) was 2002! Great time to travel or purchase things! Woooo 'murica

SH USA Members - Page 29 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:52 pm

eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
lol Got to love 'Murica Hohoho Onion As a side note, I actually know people who say this.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:10 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
In case anyone in this group had given up hope in going to the SCANDAL concerts because they didn't have a ticket, here's some good news for you :D

Kawaii Kakkoii Sugoi blog received a video message from SCANDAL themselves, and they're doing a ticket giveaway for both the LA and Anaheim shows. Check out their videos to see how you can enter and win!

Ticket Giveaway (Los Angeles & Anaheim ONLY)
DEADLINE: 05.03.2015 11:59PM PST
ANNOUNCEMENT: 05.04.2015 8:00PM PST

1. In the comments, tell us which of the two songs are your favorite: Shunkan Sentimental or Harukaze.
2. Let us know which city you would attend if you win.

They're also giving away other prizes too! Good luck everyone Peace Onion

SH USA Members - Page 29 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:51 am

inocoma

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:I think that description pretty much encompasses the entire M&G: you basically just get to take a photo with them. That's a way better deal than Europe's "high five" VIP tickets where you'll most likely only get to high five them and that's it. Also, it doesn't sound like they'll actually be doing a live autograph signing; it says that you'll receive a pre-signed poster.
tgeyes my buddy bailed out on me and I have an extra vip ticket for sale for the HoBLA show. Do you know if anyone is looking for one, also can I meet up with you guys as well?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.