Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:36 am

~kc~

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
snypershot wrote:
rreizend wrote:^uh.. why are you posting these pictures here? theres a picture thread SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 7 784234

anyway; HARUNA named her guitar Shun-kun, MAMI named hers Yuuya-kun, TOMOMI named her bass Masaya-kun but then changed it to Yuusuke-kun and RINA named her drums Angelina/Angie SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 7 260426

I have a theory as to why Tomomi named her bass Masaya-kun for a short time.

when i first saw this video i thought they were saying a Filipino word. Onion Wahaha "Masaya" means Happy in Filipino.

Haruna means Springtime vegetables. Onion huh?

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 7 Untitled

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:28 pm

RP

RP

International Performer
International Performer
^ ive been thinking of that too for a long time now. i never thought that MASAYA would somehow sounds good as name. .clap.

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 7 TOMOMI

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 7 Loadin13

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 7 Userba10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Paladinoras

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh, lol, Rina is B bloodtype like meee~~~

...And about 2 billion other people in the world, DAMN!

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 7 R7kd9g

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:38 pm

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Latest weird traits about our girls i learnt from the Nanka Melodix talk+TV live:

HARUNA sleeps at an angle,mostly 50 degrees to perpendicular,or 90 degrees,to the ground when she sleeps in the car or on a chair.This means that her upper body is 90 degrees to the floor,while her lower is still firmly on her seat.Something like an upside down L.

TOMOMI intertwines her fingers and her fingers can move while she is sleeping.According to MAMI she can suddenly wake up with an "AH!" and then fall back asleep.Before this talk show MAMI said while TOMOMI was sleeping (in the car i guess) her legs were moving too,so while she was sleeping her legs and fingers were moving. LOL

MAMI talks to the cats in the rehearsal studio,in apparently meows and purrs,as she has demonstrated,and what the show's host dub as Neko-go,or Cat Language.RINA claims that MAMI writes lyrics much faster than usual if she is working on it while talking to her cat.

RINA sometimes go "Fun~Fun~" while sleeping,and she knows it,and thinks that she is noisy while doing that. (Fun pronounced the Japanese way,"foon") Isn't this so cute? .love.

EDIT:I heard MAMI's part wrongly OTL.Corrected.

Last edited by EugeneAng on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:46 pm

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
i agree

all those traits are so cute .love. Thanks for the update

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 7 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:13 pm

LieAnn

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
Haha Mami talking to her cat.. I do that too.. Hahaha..

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 7 Haruka10
もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:27 pm

tsunvun86

tsunvun86

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://tsunvun86.wordpress.com/
LOL Rina gets waken up by her own fuun fuun sounds.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:17 pm

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
I get waken up by my own mumblings at times too. =Dp

Funniest character is still TOMO,though.Moving her fingers!

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:40 pm

aron94

aron94

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://yui-lover.com
Hmm talking to a cat to write lyric........ Maybe I can try it on my dog!

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 7 Main_fight

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 7 Bg_mZAxain-1
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:36 pm

lasalista09

Caless Student
Caless Student
wow! i'm not that good in watching anime, i mean a fan. hahaha.
but watching anime is good. hahaha. .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:28 pm

momoko-chan

momoko-chan

Caless Student
Caless Student
ren-00 wrote:Here's something about Rina from an interview in Mujack (also posted by Fujiko-san in page 1). I can understand Japanese a bit and wrote down what I understood from the interview.

Rina loves Bagel. She had this classmate who brings to school homemade bagels and Rina said that they were delicious and that she loves it. She also said that she loves "pan" or bread in general because they are convenient and you can eat them anytime anywhere (especially so since she said she hates waiting for food to be served, she wants to eat as soon as she orders).
Spoiler:

Rina also likes "tonyuu" or soymilk. She prefers it over tea or juice.
Spoiler:

You can also see some post from Rina about Yaki-Imo soymilk in their myspace blog.It seems she likes to try out a lot of flavors of Yaki-Imo.
Spoiler:

Rina also said in the same interview that in case she dates a guy, he should be someone who also likes music and plays an instrument and preferably one who plays the guitar well. She said "zettai ii gitaristo ja nai ieya desu" (forgive me for the romaji, im not sure if they are correct)..sweat.
Spoiler:

She said she likes the posture of a guitar player and even demonstrated the pose she likes.
Spoiler:

Whew, thank God I know how to play the guitar. .happy. Now practicing for the pose. .chesttap.

~>> i've watched that video from my fb account Happy

and yup.. RINA-chan like bagels LOVE

SCANDAL likes S-LIKE guyz.. .nerd. .sweat. if im not mistaken Happy

.smile.
~>> T <<~~>> O <<~~>> M <<~~>> O <<~~>> M <<~~>> I <<~

フィリピンがあること自慢している。 .shy. .bleh.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:57 pm

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Among the 4 of them, Only Rina does not have an iphone.

Tomomi bought hers recently while Haruna and mami have their iphone quite sometime ago.

Haruna have iphone - Her blog, she uses tweetme application
Mami have iphone - Twitter, she uses twitbird quite frequently until recently.
tomomi bought hers just not a while ago - twitter
Rina does not have iphone - Her blog, she got a scandal iphone case at singapore AFAX and she does not know what to do with it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Freakypandaz

Freakypandaz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
qx123 wrote:
Rina does not have iphone - Her blog, she got a scandal iphone case at singapore AFAX and she does not know what to do with it.

I did the same thing too... Guess I'll get a iPhone 4 when i get my pay someday to complement the SCANDAL case... o.o

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 7 Rina2u
If the pouring rain stops, the new sky will shine. Anytime can change for sure, as long as you seriously wish for it everything will be alright. ~会いたい - SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:09 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I wanna ask, for the 3 members that does have an iPhone, do they only have one phone? Because it seems most people in Japan, when they get their iPhone, they still kept the japanese keitai, with service and all. I heard it cuz iPhone, though as cool as it is, apparently doesn't do everything a keitai also do, so they usually kept 2. although it's a 2 year old story, so I'm wondering did they improve the Japanese version of iPhone4?
Actually that's not really important, I'm just curious.

My real question is,
once in an interview, the girls all mention they like guys who are S-type. now I found out S stands for Sadist, as in the S&M. Now not considering it's actual meaning, what does it mean personality-wise? attitude?
btw, then what is M-type like? give me example. since watching that video yesterday, I'd been racking my brains to try to comprehend it. I'm clueless about these things and I can't stop thinking about it until I can get an answer, which will come me down.
And you know japanese use of words hold completely different meaning to the common world. They like to play with words and causes misunderstanding.
S-type, does it mean like bully type? those that like to hurt others, like the strong type.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:26 am

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
For the iPhone, tomomi still should have the other phone because she had it before she bought iPhone... Mami have the other phone - she showed it on her twitter. Not sure about haruna though..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:32 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Dunno where I can say this, I thought each member would also get their own thread so we can talk about each of them, but this is as close as I can see.

I just wanna say something on my mind. I didn't realize it until now after watching several videos and viewing pictures, but what really attracts me to MAMI, even before I know about her great personality, are her eyes and eyelashes.
After watching the close-up on the Taiyou to Kimi ga egaku story PV, I notice that all members have very beautiful black pupils and iris.
MAMI have these long, sultry eyelashes, which adds to her mysterious-look. Also another thing that struck me is their beautiful long, black hair. Though I could see HARUNA have a little brunette tint on her bangs.
I guess that what really attract me to them, as far as appearance-wise.
when speaking like in interviews, RINA talks normally, but when talking casually, she have this really cute Osaka-ben accent.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:52 am

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yeah.. Rina osaka ben is really nice.. and she uses it in official show too.. how cute^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:17 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Just to clarify, did the school the girls attended in Osaka, dance and vocal school, called Caless?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:19 am

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^^ Yes Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:03 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
was there any pictures or videos of them performing as part of Caless?
what type of dance/vocal school is Caless? a hip-hop/dance school? girls-only?

also, I'd seen this doll in most of their pictures. it's a blue-faced doll. I don't have any example, but most SCANDAL fans should know what I'm talking about. Is the doll an official SCANDAL mascot or actually a character from a certain manga/anime?

btw, I think we should create an Official thread for each SCANDAL member, HARUNA, TOMOMI, MAMI and RINA. just so we can post and ask question and talk about each member individually. If there already are one, then please forgive my absent mind, it's just I wasn't able to find it. Point me to the direction.

btw, on MAMI twiitter, she posted this, http://photozou.jp/photo/show/734589/60876938. I don't understand what it saying, but since there is a picture of H!P 2011 WINTER concert tour, I'm curious.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:26 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
The blue doll is called Kenta (If i spell wrongly pls correct me). I always thought it is the official mascot. Dun think it was from existing manga/anime but off-hand I dun have a source to support.

Anyone?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:32 am

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
The doll you guys speak of is SCANDAL's mascot: CAN-TA. The only anime he has been in are the animated SCANDAL shorts and Loups-Garous. I read from somewhere(possibly this forum) that Mami actually made CAN-TA with her own hands, along with the 3 stuffed creations that are featured on the cover art of space ranger, kagerou, and koi moyou.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:36 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Really, MAMI made dolls now? WOW, another reason to absolutely love her. She's amazing. I never seen the other 3, where can I find pictures of it? any here on site?

UPDATE: Nevermind, just look at the cover of those singles. MAMI really got some weird creations, lol. It's creepy, but adorable and lovable.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:10 am

L

Caless Student
Caless Student
As stated the doll's name is CAN-TA. I'm not exactly sure if she made him herself, or just designed him. I think it's possible that she may have made her own CAN-TA, but any other CAN-TA dolls were definitely mass produced as mine has a Made in China on the bottom.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:02 pm

midorikawa

midorikawa

Caless Student
Caless Student
BigDnm01 wrote:was there any pictures or videos of them performing as part of Caless?
what type of dance/vocal school is Caless? a hip-hop/dance school? girls-only?

I believe Caless is a vocals, dance, acting, modelling school... It's not girls-only... I guess we can call it coed. haha. Most of my favorite Japanese artists came from there (BRIGHT, Shimizu Shota, SCANDAL, Matsushita Yuuya), it is a very good performing arts school Happy

Here:

http://www.caless.com/

ETA:

Her fav animes are Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) and Hetalia (I watched it, its hilarious!)

HAHA lurve those animes too! Hetalia actually taught me more about the world wars than my history teacher.

And I already assumed that she likes Kuroshitsuji, didn't she blog about seeing the Kuroshitsuji Musical? It was around 2009...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.