AnimeExpo - AX [Page 2 of 6]

Re: AnimeExpo - AX
Posted Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:36 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
snypershot wrote:still new to the whole gif thing, how do I put that in my sig?

Thanks pluto and bigOeyez for support and coming out (respectively) to AX.

Am sure at this rate something is gonna have to be done if the response if big enough.

Keep up the hard work.
It's an image, like a jpg/png/etc., so it uses the same basic image code:

Code:
[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/65/38414648.gif[/img]
And yeah, there have been over 10 SCANDAL requests so far, which is pretty good considering most other requests so far have typically been all over the place/for many different artists.

Oh, and do you guys think we should make a separate topic with details about helping us get SCANDAL to AX? More people might see it and help out.

AnimeExpo - AX - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:57 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
@pluto and bigOeyez thanks for the support!

also, for those of you who dont know, bigOeyez has connections in the costume department if youre planning on dressing up or anything for AX!

lets keep up the good work everyone .clap.

and pluto if this somehow works out and you want to find cheap flights between LA and Toronto to get to AX i can help you in that department haha

AnimeExpo - AX - Page 2 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:27 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
I got the gif in there, but if you can't click the gif and send you to the site that we need it, How did you do it guiltyeyes?

Also known as: Ross AnimeExpo - AX - Page 2 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AnimeExpo - AX - Page 2 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
AnimeExpo - AX - Page 2 Rossba10
AnimeExpo - AX - Page 2 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
snypershot wrote:I got the gif in there, but if you can't click the gif and send you to the site that we need it, How did you do it guiltyeyes?

AnimeExpo - AX - Page 2 38414648

Would be this code:

Code:

[url=http://www.anime-expo.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=13263&st=220][img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/65/38414648.gif[/img][/url]

AnimeExpo - AX - Page 2 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:37 pm

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ok, well I finally took time to register and post there.

AnimeExpo - AX - Page 2 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AnimeExpo - AX - Page 2 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:35 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Do you guys think we should make a separate topic with details about helping us get SCANDAL to AX? More people might see it and help out.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:37 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Do you guys think we should make a separate topic with details about helping us get SCANDAL to AX? More people might see it and help out.

not to sure exactly. have to ask a mod like pluto or lale, see what they say.

Also known as: Ross AnimeExpo - AX - Page 2 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AnimeExpo - AX - Page 2 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy

One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:45 am

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Hmm, I'd just keep it all in one topic, since it already sorta is.

But if you really feel the need to make another thread, I won't stop you.

AnimeExpo - AX - Page 2 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:11 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
i think were doing a great job getting the word out guys, take a look at the AX request thread if you havent already seen the influx of SCANDAL requests haha thanks everyone!

as for a separate thread, its up to you but it seems that its related to AX anyways, and also a smaller aspect of it but whatever you feel is appropriate. i do suggest that we keep making our rounds in the fun corner cause these signatures and banners are really doing wonders, again thanks guiltyeyes!

lets keep it up everyone! :cheer:

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:24 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Puts a smile on my face, seeing that thread

Last edited by snypershot on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:51 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
snypershot wrote:Puts a smile on my facing, seeing that thread
Same here Onion Smile

And I guess another thread isn't needed, but maybe snype could edit his first post and put in the details of how we're trying to get SCANDAL to AX? Basically with the same info as in our sigs, but explained out a little bit more (more info on AX, the direct link to sign up on the forums, or whatever else), so that people clicking into this thread, and possibly thinking of going to AX, but haven't seen our sigs would know what to do. idk. But yeah, I'm just trying to cover every corner to get everyone to see what we're trying to do (and will hopefully help out). haha. What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:36 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
snypershot wrote:Puts a smile on my face, seeing that thread
Same here Onion Smile

And I guess another thread isn't needed, but maybe snype could edit his first post and put in the details of how we're trying to get SCANDAL to AX? Basically with the same info as in our sigs, but explained out a little bit more (more info on AX, the direct link to sign up on the forums, or whatever else), so that people clicking into this thread, and possibly thinking of going to AX, but haven't seen our sigs would know what to do. idk. But yeah, I'm just trying to cover every corner to get everyone to see what we're trying to do (and will hopefully help out). haha. What do you guys think?

minus me not catching the misspelling in my post, I went a head and updated it.

Keep up the hard work, tell your friends and anyone else who likes SCANDAL, .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:50 am

tenjounokaze

tenjounokaze

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
bigOeyez wrote:
And as cosplay, I'll be going as myself... I look like a shinjuku street thug, so I don't have to work so hard on my costume...

Omg, this I gotta see... .lol.

独りきりなんて、人生勿体無い
Life's a waste if you're all alone. (SCANDAL, Everybody Say YEAH)
AnimeExpo - AX - Page 2 Blog_head2-1
Need help with Japanese? - Be sure to visit my Japanese thread: Class is now in session!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:12 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
snypershot wrote:minus me not catching the misspelling in my post, I went a head and updated it.

Keep up the hard work, tell your friends and anyone else who likes SCANDAL, .clap.
Nice. haha and thanks for the thanks. Oh, and maybe we should also update the AX Forum link in our sigs, as it's now on page 13 (our link right now is to pg. 12). Good work, everyone Nice one

Code:
http://www.anime-expo.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=13263&st=240

And lol some person on the AX forums thinks one person created a bunch of accounts to "spam" about SCANDAL. I can see why someone would think that, but obviously that's definitely not true. I replied and tried setting the record straight...

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:14 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
snypershot wrote:minus me not catching the misspelling in my post, I went a head and updated it.

Nice. haha and thanks for the thanks. Oh, and maybe we should also update the AX Forum link in our sigs, as it's now on page 13 (our link right now is to pg. 12). Good work, everyone Nice one

Code:
http://www.anime-expo.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=13263&st=240

And lol some person on the AX forums thinks one person created a bunch of accounts to "spam" about SCANDAL. I can see why someone would think that, but obviously that's definitely not true. I replied and tried setting the record straight...

always better than my approach, I was gonna bash him over the internet .tsk. but decided against it.

I think everyone that has posted in that forum should post a response to that guy stating that they didn't create another account.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:23 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
snypershot wrote:always better than my approach, I was gonna bash him over the internet .tsk. but decided against it.

I think everyone that has posted in that forum should post a response to that guy stating that they didn't create another account.
While I'd like that as well, I think that might just enforce that person's thinking, and others as well, that one person did create accounts to "spam." Since most people are idiots, they might think something like, "Oh, they're spamming again to say that they're not 'spamming.'" Two of us replied, so I think that should be okay for now.

Or maybe, from now on, we could ask people to say in their requests something like, "I'm ____ from SCANDAL Heaven, and I'd like to request SCANDAL at AX" or something?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:33 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
snypershot wrote:always better than my approach, I was gonna bash him over the internet .tsk. but decided against it.

While I'd like that as well, I think that might just enforce that person's thinking, and others as well, that one person did create accounts to "spam." Since most people are idiots, they might think something like, "Oh, they're spamming again to say that they're not 'spamming.'" Two of us replied, so I think that should be okay for now.

Or maybe, from now on, we could ask people to say in their requests something like, "I'm ____ from SCANDAL Heaven, and I'd like to request SCANDAL at AX" or something?

I think everyone should go edit their post. Because people are stupid we have to prove them wrong. You and I should be fine, but if you don't wanna edit your post, you don't have too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Well, why do we have to prove ourselves? I'm sure the administrative staff there can clearly tell that we all have different IP addresses, all come from different locations which means all of our votes count.

Do you really need to shut the random guys who have one vote for their nominees up?

AnimeExpo - AX - Page 2 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:10 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Plutonium wrote:Well, why do we have to prove ourselves? I'm sure the administrative staff there can clearly tell that we all have different IP addresses, all come from different locations which means all of our votes count.

Do you really need to shut the random guys who have one vote for their nominees up?

Good point, pluto. Fighting on the internet is pretty pointless

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:23 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Plutonium wrote:Well, why do we have to prove ourselves? I'm sure the administrative staff there can clearly tell that we all have different IP addresses, all come from different locations which means all of our votes count.

Yeah, really. We shouldn't care about what they might think. What we're doing is honest, and the staff there could surely confirm it if need be.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:38 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
interesting.. in fact this could work in our favor. this accuser guy increases the chances of admins paying more attention to our posts and if they do look into it theyll clearly see that we have different ip addresses.. so basically all this would just reinforce our goal, which is to have SCANDAL at AX!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:01 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
zimbobbio wrote:interesting.. in fact this could work in our favor. this accuser guy increases the chances of admins paying more attention to our posts and if they do look into it theyll clearly see that we have different ip addresses.. so basically all this would just reinforce our goal, which is to have SCANDAL at AX!

So we should thank the guy, Ehhh, don't see why not. .hail.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:20 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
zimbobbio wrote:interesting.. in fact this could work in our favor. this accuser guy increases the chances of admins paying more attention to our posts and if they do look into it theyll clearly see that we have different ip addresses.. so basically all this would just reinforce our goal, which is to have SCANDAL at AX!
haha I was just thinking that. So, should we now hope that more people think we're one person "spamming" the thread? haha.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:41 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
haha if they do its just more attention anyways .bleh.

nice pride siggy btw guiltyeyes .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:14 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Yep. There's no such thing as bad publicity haha.

And sankyuu Peace Onion

Oh yeah, and regarding this idiot: I guess it's so hard to believe that one band, who he finds just "okay," could get so many supporters and requests when his suggested guests have probably gotten little to no other requests so far. Jealous/butthurt, much? .bleh.

And WTF. I just looked up his request...and Hatsune Miku is, as described by Wikipedia, "a singing synthesizer application." ...are you kidding me?! Facepalm Again, WTF. lol there's something wrong with that guy...

Back to top Go down