Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan?
Posted Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:33 am

GROLEM11

GROLEM11

International Performer
International Performer
That would be kinda fun i would get all of my friends get weapons and camp at a food store or a mall and if we run out of food just take a abandoned car and drive to another food store and mall and camp again XD

Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? - Page 2 Thegrudge
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:44 pm

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
I'd recommend the Chinese Military Shovel WJQ-308 for all your anti-zombie needs, it's pretty much the ultimate anti-zombie tool in real life for now Tongue

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:17 pm

TanyaLilac

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
OMG THAT SHOVEL. Multipurpose, on land and on water. XDDDDD Can also be used to create amazing gourmet master pieces. It can chop, saw and carve things like stakes. In case vampires get caught up in the mix. Or spearing zombies, who knows...

Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at Scandal Baby on Wordpress or Livejournal

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
SCANDAL SHOW Interviews
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: Long Interview | Photo Archives & Interview Archives
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition: Album Interview | SCANDAL Girl's Love Talk & Conversation
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:10 am

Jerec

Jerec

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
And if you happen to have two of them and a canoe, you can double-row away from the horde!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:05 pm

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
Hey you never know when you'll ever need a paddle. It is always better to have something and not need it, than to need something and not have it.

Also regarding zombies, there's no such thing as being too prepared.

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:58 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
I wouldn't get on an island. Can't zombies just walk underwater and get you on an island since they don't need air? ...then again, it might be hard for them to get up a continental slope. XD I'd hop into my car and probably head to the desert because I figure the heat would make them decay faster. Also, since it would be a big open space, i'd see them coming. The only downsides I can see would be the heat and the fact that it would be hard to find water and food...but I could just head into small towns in the desert area for that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:29 pm

KyorukiNimawa

KyorukiNimawa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Neee~

Im going to set a TANK!
an full armor tank!
Im gonna invite SCANDAL to come with me and my few friend then
we will go to the airpot .chesttap.
and we will go to other state that save
before i go to the airpot im gonna "enjoy killing the zombie first"
.uhuh.

Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? - Page 2 74e8e9efbffb9362a13892c0df0c8c6d
they can make your day complete
GO MAMI! LOVE IKU ZE MAMI CHAN! .clap.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:05 am

fikhuri

fikhuri

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
gather all of my friend from all around the world
collect so many weapons
built a killing machine(vehicle),high security fortress
try to preparing for antivirus Onion Shine

Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? - Page 2 Sigiu
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:06 pm

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
What i like to Do Most Is Fight Those Zombies With A Samurai..While Listening To Scandal's Songs(Specially Shunkan Sentimental) Listening To thier Song Will Help Me Boost To fight This zombie Apocalypse...So before I Do this My Main Plan Is To get Physically Fit Before The Zombies Reach Me...So All I have To Is To Face Them:D
So Who's With Me!!?? :onionrider:
/
..?
..??
..I Guess Im on my own..
IKUUUUZOOO!!!! .punches.

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? - Page 2 Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Izayama33

Caless Student
Caless Student
KyorukiNimawa wrote:Neee~

Im going to set a TANK!
an full armor tank!
Im gonna invite SCANDAL to come with me and my few friend then
we will go to the airpot Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? - Page 2 294959
and we will go to other state that save
before i go to the airpot im gonna "enjoy killing the zombie first"
Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? - Page 2 438254

the driver of a tank sits on the outside, munitions crew are inside, also tanks uses turbines...easily wastes fuel and are load. Airports, bus stations, and train stations will be shut down to control the spread of infection and the movement of people, that being said even bridges will be blown up as well.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Izayama33

Caless Student
Caless Student
GROLEM11 wrote:That would be kinda fun i would get all of my friends get weapons and camp at a food store or a mall and if we run out of food just take a abandoned car and drive to another food store and mall and camp again XD

Very bad idea, seclusion is you best friend(less populated areas), make allies along the way, DON'T look for non-critical persons, only your family. Malls and any major stores will be packed with looters or "them", never make a last stand...always keep moving, use firearms as little as possible because it'll bring attention, even if you use sub-sonic ammo with suppressors it wont make you silent, just harder to look for.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Eri08

Eri08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haha I could hide in my back yard and be ok! (I live on a 180 acer farm in the middle of no where....the nearest neighbor that is not part of the estate is half a quarter of a mile up the road both ways.) We have an old cabin in the back reaches of the place...since we have a farm we do grow some food and the cows can produce milk...there are also deer and other wildlife that can be hunted...we have the guns...and swords and weapons to hunt and survive...and if the zombies do show up....the coyotes can have them and the tractor probably wouldn't do so bad either Onion Kill?

.wow.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
Truth be told i wouldn't actually know what to do if this situation ever occurs .hmmm. .Well probably the best thing to do is plan ahead,getting provisions and allies .sweat. .Move the hell away from the city (since they will be packed with zombies) .Get a fast vehicle and just keep moving i guess .whistle. .Nothing much you can do really.Unless Gundams exists.That way i could just pilot one and obliterate every single zombie i see .knuckles.
.Even if i run out of ammunition i could just use the Gundams to step on the zombies .For fuel issues ,Gundams equipped with Solar Furnaces a.k.a GN drives have near infinite power and doesn't require charging or re-fueling.

Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? - Page 2 Pixela10Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? - Page 2 Pixela15
 " Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:58 am

tomomism

tomomism

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://tomomi-nyan.tumblr.com/
first i need a BIG boat with farm so i can grow crops + animals just like noah's ark .wow. then gonna get the scandal, set sail find island, make fortress .bleh.

Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? - Page 2 341170I do photo hunt just to see a new pic of Tomo Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? - Page 2 282732 
 Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? - Page 2 304361_203562546440763_1242375524_nYour Zombie Apocalypse Plan? - Page 2 Tumblr_mprilyZlLN1rrzs47o1_500

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:52 am

Pedobear50

Pedobear50

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://bakonaua.deviantart.com
Study the decaying process and ways to make it fast and make a solution that will end all the zombies once they get contact with it... Onion Wahaha

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. .nerd.
GIF animations generator gifup.com<a href="http://gifup.com">GIF animations generator gifup.com</a>" alt=""/>
Lilia Cuntapay
The Ghost, The aswang, The manananggal of many iconic philippine horror movies
Miss lilia you are an inspiration...thank you for scaring us...
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:35 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
I HAVE LOTS OF CONTRADICTIONS ACTUALLY.

Why should it be that carpet bombing can't be done? With mankind's strength in the field of killing everything can be done, ther will still be a number of people that may aid you, so gather them, the military bases of our countries were strategically scattered, thereby, tanks, guns, aircrafts can still be acquired, speed and maneuverability would matter, slowly gather men into a certain location, a strategic one, where the supplies of electricity, food can still be secured, at least.

And if you manage to acquire a sufficient power, then-
Have a fortified area located near the sea, or any place where you won't be attacked in all directions, well not that it requires it to be totally impassable, so long as a massive force of zombies can't pass at once then it's alright, barricades, mines, trenches, prepare all of these, have as many firearms and ammunitions, goons, secure supplies of electricity, secure lines of communications, secure lines of support ( these were very sensitive), prepare evacuation/ retreat plans, study the art of war- then bring it on.

Zombies don't think, so use the flanking maneuver unto them over and over again. Flanking then Pincer Movement, that is if your force is not motorized, if it's motorized, then proceed to the Blitzkrieg Maneuver, Raid the mass of the zombies with aerial bombings, then let your cavalries sweep the battlefield. don't forget the battles of El-alamein, of Tobruk, of Kursk.
Offense at all cost, especially if the zombies are similar to that of H.O.T.D, pin them at one point, then have them disappear by the use of nuclear missiles.

If the zombies were aggressive then guerrilla tactics can be useful, why not hit and run? Do ambushes, never attack a huge number of zombies, you need to break them into smaller units, then attack where it hurts.

Zombies may have some weaknesses, then find it out, and use that to your advantage, speaking of advantage, have you heard of hill eerie? It's a hill where you can destroy anything that passes near it, below it, it was used by NoKor's forces in the Korean War, until Fidel Ramos lead his troops to the invasion of that strategic point.

Also, looking at zombies, i think they know nothing but attack, in phalanx formation probably since they don't think, if that's their formation then they wouldn't be able to withstand the defensive power of the Machine Gun, offence at all cost would be done by the zombies as well, that's why they may end up learning the same lesson as France did, leading France to enter the WWII in a purely defensive doctrine.

Talking about a last stand, it's not like zombies were too tactical as to push you to that limit, shifting places one after the other may be good, but ow long will you do that, are you sure that there will be still other place to run to?
Form a fortified area rather, that's the best thing to do, it may take time, but it's still possible, look at the Hube's Pocket, they managed a breakthrough against the Soviet Forces, since they are fortified themselves as they move, it took time but they succeeded.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.