Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Sydney SCANDAL-HEAVEN members
Posted Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:20 am

Hagalaz

Hagalaz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm just going to sit here in Adelaide secretly judging all you east coasters. Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:37 am

TheHighWind

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anyone going to SMASH! tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:59 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
TheHighWind wrote:Anyone going to SMASH! tomorrow?
 I want to... does that count? (not that I could... =_=) *sigh*

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Sydney SCANDAL-HEAVEN members - Page 7 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:53 pm

TanyaLilac

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
I'm almost home! I'll be back in Sydney after the 16th of Feb - ShizukaSakura, if you're still around, I'll see you at UTS club events? XDDD Anyone is welcome to come along~

Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at Scandal Baby on Wordpress or Livejournal

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
SCANDAL SHOW Interviews
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: Long Interview | Photo Archives & Interview Archives
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition: Album Interview | SCANDAL Girl's Love Talk & Conversation
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:34 am

kFDzero

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Scandal fan from Sydney here - just thought I'ld put it out there and say hello to all the local fans.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:47 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
How are you doing? Happy

I know I'm not really in the Sydney region but close enough.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:12 am

kFDzero

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@bleachnlife How's things? Wollongong is close enough. Didn't really expect many local fans, surprised this got to eight pages.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:20 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
kFDzero wrote:@bleachnlife How's things? Wollongong is close enough. Didn't really expect many local fans, surprised this got to eight pages.

LOL it took awhile. But I wasn't really part of it.

Things are getting stressful well its the HSC I can't expect less. =_= *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:58 am

kFDzero

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The actual exam is at the end of the year right? Guess mid way through the year is when you start prepping up for it.  I can't remember much as it was such a long time ago for me but good luck.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:39 am

RedHamster

RedHamster

Caless Student
Caless Student
Heeey, so I know this for people in NSW but this is practically the only topic that has something to do with Australian SH members. 

I'm from across the ditch and wanted to know, is the anyone here that's in Canberra? Specifically in ANU? I'm going to studying there next year and just wanted to know if I'm fangirling alone or not ^^""

Sydney SCANDAL-HEAVEN members - Page 7 10464074_473974289412636_5939091314169531735_n
"Omega good job" - LilyPichu 2014
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:54 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm not even from Sydney and I don't even know if anyone's still around in this thread, but hopefully everyone's okay! What's happened recently in Martin Place is just simply tragic.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:49 am

kFDzero

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It was quite a shock when I first heard about it as I don't work within the CBD but heard through other workers.  The initial thoughts were always that someone must have been joking etc but it does finally sink in that it is real and really is happening.  We have been fairly lucky here compared to other places. But what about Paris.... that was bad and I really feel for them.

Back to top Go down

Bumpy
Posted Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:18 am

WaffleDino

WaffleDino

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yoooo just updating. This page still alive? Sydneysiders, you all alive? Haha.

I've got some ideas for some upcoming live shows, mainly at UTS but also UNSW at the end of year!

Please check out my ongoing project: Fender Stratocaster SSS "Mami Model"
IT'S GOING TO LOOK AWESOME!!!

SYDNEYSIDER/UNSW
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:52 pm

kFDzero

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I don't think anyone really checks this thread anymore lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:49 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
^LOL Only if someone says something. Which most of us don't...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:52 am

TanyaLilac

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
Weiiirdly, I met someone at work and we were talking about this thread a few weeks ago.

Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at Scandal Baby on Wordpress or Livejournal

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
SCANDAL SHOW Interviews
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: Long Interview | Photo Archives & Interview Archives
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition: Album Interview | SCANDAL Girl's Love Talk & Conversation
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:38 am

kFDzero

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
We are a quiet lot here lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:48 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
kFDzero wrote:We are a quiet lot here lol.
You don't say....

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:02 pm

mon_nz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey so how many scandal fans is base Australia And any from New Zealand???

I'm trying to get them across this side of the world. But need to know wether there'll be a market or not. If anyone going to attend or not as well.

One thing is it won't be this year as the girl schedule are pretty full on with the world tour.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:17 pm

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
mon_nz wrote:Hey so how many scandal fans is base Australia And any from New Zealand???

I'm trying to get them across this  side of the world. But need to know wether there'll be a market or not. If anyone going to attend or not as well.

One thing is it won't be this year as the girl schedule are pretty full on with the world tour.
I'm not sure, like we exist but I don't think many know about SCANDAL Heaven hence the demographics here are abit skewed. However there exposure to SCANDAL through SBS Popasia and anime so there's certainly alot of people that watch those. No doubt there should be a considerable amount of people who at least 'know' SCANDAL or maybe abit of a  fan or are hardcore fans in this country and New Zealand. Maybe we should try and make a group for just Australian and New Zealand SCANDAL group on Facebook and see how many people we get.

If they ever come its probably going to be next year at the very least, as you said they are quite packed for 2015.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:23 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^True; I've known a few people to turn their heads when I play Shoujo S, ShunSen or Harukaze because of the anime influence. I reckon that if the girls would pop by, it'd probably because of an anime con or some sort of Japan festival... There's the possibility of Soundwave next year too but then again, they pretty much only invite English-speaking acts (I'm counting in Crossfaith, Coldrain and ONE OK ROCK to that english-speaking list lol). But eh who knows, maybe SBS popasia might sponsor them or something since they've said quite a few times that SCANDAL is widely requested. 

P.S., maybe this thread should also be more inclusive and just be called Australian or Australian/New Zealand fans then lol?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:09 pm

mon_nz

Caless Student
Caless Student
What is sbs pop asia? A TV show or live events?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:42 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
mon_nz wrote:What is sbs pop asia? A TV show or live events?
Its like MTV session for Asian pop on SBS.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:39 pm

kFDzero

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
syakmp wrote: I reckon that if the girls would pop by, it'd probably because of an anime con or some sort of Japan festival...

As you said, as much as I would love to see them here, I don't think they have a big enough following for anything but an anime con etc and unfortunately for us (and good for them), I think they are a just a tad bit big to be just heading to anime cons anymore.

I'ld be very happy to eat any of those words if they came though... seriously, I'ld print it all out and eat it if they decide to tour here for any reason  .please.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:18 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
kFDzero wrote:
syakmp wrote: I reckon that if the girls would pop by, it'd probably because of an anime con or some sort of Japan festival...

As you said, as much as I would love to see them here, I don't think they have a big enough following for anything but an anime con etc and unfortunately for us (and good for them), I think they are a just a tad bit big to be just heading to anime cons anymore.

I'ld be very happy to eat any of those words if they came though... seriously, I'ld print it all out and eat it if they decide to tour here for any reason  .please.
Their Chicago show on the HELLO WORLD tour is part of Anime Central. So don't give up hope!

Sydney SCANDAL-HEAVEN members - Page 7 2_crop10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.