Go down

Re: Sydney SCANDAL-HEAVEN members
Posted Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:29 pm

vacantengaged

vacantengaged

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.tokyoskyscraper.com
Queensland here. I was in Sydney in January for Sydney Festival if that helps.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:10 pm

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
I'm from Melbourne originally Thumbs Onion

.. but I live in Singapore now D:

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:06 pm

TomomiSlapThatBass

TomomiSlapThatBass

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://tomomi-slap-that-bass.tumblr.com
I live in Sydney!!!! I got to UNSW as well

I actually don't know any SCANDAL fans :/

Also, now we can use this forum as leverage to rally SCANDAL to play in Sydney Tongue
Unlikely, I guess but I really want to see them.

I also play bass but I am still kind of a beginner, only started playing last year so I would be useless in a jam.....

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:16 am

Exhilem

Exhilem

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ehey!!! I went to UNSW for two years!! =DD
Join AUNSW, most of my friends are from there. Haha, a few people there like scandal. Not as much as we do though...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:03 pm

WaffleDino

WaffleDino

Caless Student
Caless Student
This is quite an old post but I'M FROM SYDNEY :D
Let's get this ball rolling again.
ShizukaSakura wrote:I live near the Liverpool area. Ever heard of Bonnyrigg? Or even Cabramatta? XD
Ryde? Sounds familiar.
HOLY JEEBUS! I'm from that area as well. Let's get lot's of people to jam together!

Jibba wrote:I use a Black Epiphone SG and a Greg Bennett (which is a Les Paul copy that I always leave at school)

First thing I'm going to get once I leave school and can save some cash is a Fender Strat!

I think I actually met you once in Melbourne in the beginning of 2011 at the HACHISounds concert. When you mentioned that black Epi SG, I just suddenly remembered haha. If you can remember that far back, I also performed with my brother. We were the only performance from Sydney and we screwed up our first song haha. Then later on near the end of the night, we had a jam with myself and my brother, your drummer and one of your guitarists.

Please check out my ongoing project: Fender Stratocaster SSS "Mami Model"
IT'S GOING TO LOOK AWESOME!!!

SYDNEYSIDER/UNSW
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:06 pm

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I'm going to Kinokuniya tomorrow...yay :3

I don't really know if I could for Sydney but I couldn't make a Illawarra one...

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Sydney SCANDAL-HEAVEN members - Page 3 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
WaffleDino wrote:
Jibba wrote:I use a Black Epiphone SG and a Greg Bennett (which is a Les Paul copy that I always leave at school)

First thing I'm going to get once I leave school and can save some cash is a Fender Strat!

I think I actually met you once in Melbourne in the beginning of 2011 at the HACHISounds concert. When you mentioned that black Epi SG, I just suddenly remembered haha. If you can remember that far back, I also performed with my brother. We were the only performance from Sydney and we screwed up our first song haha. Then later on near the end of the night, we had a jam with myself and my brother, your drummer and one of your guitarists.

I remember you guys!! LOL
You guys did like a pokemon song right?
Good to see you on this forum as well!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:27 pm

WaffleDino

WaffleDino

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh gosh that pokemon song haha.
Speaking of gear, I remembered your guitar because it's one of the few I've seen with the vibrola instead of the usual hardtail bridge. I like those kinda of guitars you don't see everyday

SYDNEYSIDER/UNSW
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:58 pm

ShizukaSakura

ShizukaSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://one-thousand-photographs.blogspot.com.au
ShizukaSakura wrote:I live near the Liverpool area. Ever heard of Bonnyrigg? Or even Cabramatta? XD
Ryde? Sounds familiar.
HOLY JEEBUS! I'm from that area as well. Let's get lot's of people to jam together!

Oh God, it has been ages since I've been in this forum!
Ohhhhhhhhh! Really? Deeeeeng! Really gotta meet up! Wow, so many Sydney People~ YYYEAYAH!

UTS student this year ~ :3 So, I'll be traveling to North Sydney for majority of my week~

Waffle Dino, what area are you from? :3

instagram: shizukachuu
one-thousand-photographs.blogspot.com.au
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:05 pm

WaffleDino

WaffleDino

Caless Student
Caless Student
ShizukaSakura wrote:
Ryde? Sounds familiar.

Oh God, it has been ages since I've been in this forum!
Ohhhhhhhhh! Really? Deeeeeng! Really gotta meet up! Wow, so many Sydney People~ YYYEAYAH!

UTS student this year ~ :3 So, I'll be traveling to North Sydney for majority of my week~

Waffle Dino, what area are you from? :3

Well if you mentioned Bonnyrigg and Cabramatta, do you know where Cecil Hills is? I live there. I reckon we should all jam, maybe somewhere in the city since we all have uni? I go to UNSW though.

You shouldn't need to travel to North Sydney if you go to UTS though... Unless you're studying on the Kuring-Gai campus.

SYDNEYSIDER/UNSW
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:18 am

ShizukaSakura

ShizukaSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yep, although I barely go there no matter how near it is. :L I wouldn't mind jamming. :D I haven't jammed since that day I was practicing for my Music HSC. TT-TT

I'm going to Kuring-gai campus. :L So yeah, I do have to travel up that far.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:15 am

WaffleDino

WaffleDino

Caless Student
Caless Student
ShizukaSakura wrote:Yep, although I barely go there no matter how near it is. :L I wouldn't mind jamming. :D I haven't jammed since that day I was practicing for my Music HSC. TT-TT

Ah, I remember doing Music 2 for HSC...
I hate to admit that I never really practiced guitar much after that. After HSC I pursued other areas of music such as composing and for guitar, building and customising. I reckon it would be awesome to get some Sydneysiders for a jam or Scandal karaoke session!

I thought travelling to UNSW was tough.. Since we're from the same-ish area it's going to take you close to 1 and a half hours to get to Lindfield .omg.

SYDNEYSIDER/UNSW
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:58 am

Fenderous224

Fenderous224

Caless Student
Caless Student
Damn no SH members in Queensland

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:10 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Aussie member from Melbourne. There seems like there's quite a few SCANDAL fans around the country but if SCANDAL ever does come, it'll be to Sydney of course... Onion Depress Onion Depress

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:27 am

ShizukaSakura

ShizukaSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
WaffleDino wrote:
ShizukaSakura wrote:Yep, although I barely go there no matter how near it is. :L I wouldn't mind jamming. :D I haven't jammed since that day I was practicing for my Music HSC. TT-TT

Ah, I remember doing Music 2 for HSC...
I hate to admit that I never really practiced guitar much after that. After HSC I pursued other areas of music such as composing and for guitar, building and customising. I reckon it would be awesome to get some Sydneysiders for a jam or Scandal karaoke session!

I thought travelling to UNSW was tough.. Since we're from the same-ish area it's going to take you close to 1 and a half hours to get to Lindfield Sydney SCANDAL-HEAVEN members - Page 3 954167

I'm gonna SURVIVE this year! Can't let that kill my excitement for uni now! I need to go on an adventure to find the campus. XD

Haha, I did no extensions during school. OMG KARAOKE!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:50 am

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
I just went Karaoke with some friends today XD

There's a CYBERDAM Japanese Karaoke machine at KBOX Karaoke in Melbourne. There's a lot of SCANDAL songs on that !

I would totally go to Sydney to watch SCANDAL live if they ever went there.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Mami FTW!

Mami FTW!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi everyone! .clap. Am gonna go to Sydney, Australia on 28th January, will reach 29th Jan and will study in UTS Sydney Foundation programme. Orientation comences 5th January, will be psyched if i find a fellow scandal loving Guy or Gal from the same uni as mine here Nice one
Btw, I would LOVE to see Scandal come to Sydney or to any place in Australia, I personally would buy the ticket even if it would cost 1000 AUS $, I love Scandal That Much!!! LOVE

Sydney SCANDAL-HEAVEN members - Page 3 38602712
I Love you, MAMI!! LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:42 pm

WaffleDino

WaffleDino

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mami FTW! wrote:Hi everyone! .clap. Am gonna go to Sydney, Australia on 28th January, will reach 29th Jan and will study in UTS Sydney Foundation programme. Orientation comences 5th January, will be psyched if i find a fellow scandal loving Guy or Gal from the same uni as mine here Nice one
Btw, I would LOVE to see Scandal come to Sydney or to any place in Australia, I personally would buy the ticket even if it would cost 1000 AUS $, I love Scandal That Much!!! LOVE

When you get the chance, check out the Anime@UTS Club. I know a few of the admins there and they're all a friendly bunch of people. You can also check out JASS (Japanese Australian Students Association) as well Nice one

SYDNEYSIDER/UNSW
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Mami FTW!

Mami FTW!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@WaffleDino
Will check out the Anime@UTS Club Nice one , Good to hear that they are friendly people. Nice! will check out the Japanese Australian Students Association as well .clap. Thank you very much for the awesome reccomendations WaffleDino!

Sydney SCANDAL-HEAVEN members - Page 3 38602712
I Love you, MAMI!! LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:37 pm

WaffleDino

WaffleDino

Caless Student
Caless Student
Let's see who would be down for a jam and/or Scandal karaoke session in Sydney.

I'm definitely down, I think Shizuka is in as well.

Shout out Sydneysiders, make yourselves known! .clap. I'll try to organise something when we have good numbers!

SYDNEYSIDER/UNSW
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:46 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Jibba wrote:I just went Karaoke with some friends today XD

There's a CYBERDAM Japanese Karaoke machine at KBOX Karaoke in Melbourne. There's a lot of SCANDAL songs on that !

I would totally go to Sydney to watch SCANDAL live if they ever went there.

Jibba, you're lucky then... Parents wouldn't allow me to travel to another state just to watch a concert plus I'm not old enough to go by myself either. Sadly, it's not a win win situation for me... *sigh* .omg. But still, if Scandal do grace our country with their prescence, then I'll still be happy in a way, especially for most of you who will go! Nice one

Lol off topic but I do enjoy your guitar covers, Jibba. Great job on them!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:04 pm

TanyaLilac

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
Funny story... I was the president of JASS last year. :3 I'm going on exchange this year, though, so the position's gone to someone else ... But I'm seriously awed that you've heard of the club. @waffledino

@karaoke topic, I'm ... tentatively in? lol. /can't sing, but I'd be down for a meetup. I might try rope exhilem into it, but he's been working fulltime of late.

Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at Scandal Baby on Wordpress or Livejournal

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
SCANDAL SHOW Interviews
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: Long Interview | Photo Archives & Interview Archives
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition: Album Interview | SCANDAL Girl's Love Talk & Conversation
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:09 pm

WaffleDino

WaffleDino

Caless Student
Caless Student
TanyaLilac wrote:Funny story... I was the president of JASS last year. :3 I'm going on exchange this year, though, so the position's gone to someone else ... But I'm seriously awed that you've heard of the club. @waffledino

@karaoke topic, I'm ... tentatively in? lol. /can't sing, but I'd be down for a meetup. I might try rope exhilem into it, but he's been working fulltime of late.

I know JASS because I'm in NSA (Nippon Students Association) at UNSW hehe. If you're awed that I know about JASS, is it because JASS isn't popular or doesn't get enough attention/exposure?

SYDNEYSIDER/UNSW
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:16 pm

TanyaLilac

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
JASS has a relatively small base; I feel like we rely a lot on personal connections the exec have with the rest of the student population lol. We also have exposure issues, but I know this year's execs are working on that...

But more than that, I'm just awed because I never thought it would come up on SH, of all places XD

Are you an NSA exec btw? XD

Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at Scandal Baby on Wordpress or Livejournal

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
SCANDAL SHOW Interviews
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: Long Interview | Photo Archives & Interview Archives
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition: Album Interview | SCANDAL Girl's Love Talk & Conversation
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:26 pm

ShizukaSakura

ShizukaSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yes I am iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! :DDDDDD
I still don't know off JASS .____.