Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 Main_110

Title: GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS
Price: 2,800 Yen
Soft cover 180 pages
Release date: 2011/10/20

Contents:
Interviews and photo session for Single Release. More recent interviews and photo sessions take down a new 180 pages softcover

source:
http://ebten.jp/p/7015011091201/#
http://ameblo.jp/su2009/entry-11031282856.html
http://ameblo.jp/su2009/entry-11013967457.html

First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@alrick 13
Thanks for the news.
As long as they do not lose their clothes like AKB48 !

First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@tony\
it is okay to be naked lol
at least SCANDAL should have a SCANDAL lol

it remind me to temptation box lol,
just wait for the release

Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
tonymiller wrote:@alrick 13
Thanks for the news.
As long as they do not lose their clothes like AKB48 !

Thats what my friend said... well he said he hopes they don't lose their clothing in the process of the photo shoot.... O_O when I saw the word art book I thought there was going to be drawings or sketches but it turns out its just another BA magazine... fail .boom.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
Rinaland

Rinaland

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
tonymiller wrote:As long as they do not lose their clothes like AKB48 !
In that sense, the modern girls of AKB48 outstripped in several steps to our "nuns" Scandal...

Sad (for us) but true, do not you think, Tony? haha

First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 Fotodflog2
Back to top Go down

Re: First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」
Posted Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:15 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Rinaland
I just want the girls to do what they wish to do.
If they did lose their clothes I would not complain, what man would ?
But I do not want them to think they have to just to be modern.
Even if Tomomi was wearing a sack I would still love her !

Back to top Go down
wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
lol you guys are so dramatic First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 1527308190

anyway, here's a promotional picture from HMV:
First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 AvEYs

First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down
Paladinoras

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Mmm, I don't think I'll buy this one...

I mean, yes, the book is great but I think I've burned enough money for SCANDAL this year, and a book containing material I can't particularly read is a bit depressing >.>

First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 R7kd9g

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down
rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ichigo-ringo.deviantart.com/
gosh, so want to buy this.. .wow.
but even though it's 2800 yen, it'll be more expensive from BA magz I bought (according the online shop I bought it from)
plus I need to buy a new cellphone (my cellphone broke ==") .whiteflag.

guess I'll wait until the deadline of the preorder to make a decision .wew.

First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3vFirst Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
You're welcome RINA!!!  First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 620191
Back to top Go down
Rinaland

Rinaland

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
tonymiller wrote:@Rinaland
I just want the girls to do what they wish to do.
If they did lose their clothes I would not complain, what man would ?
But I do not want them to think they have to just to be modern.
Even if Tomomi was wearing a sack I would still love her !
I know man! just kidding here Nice one

I'm just saying the credibility of a band does not go through if members put on a bikini for a photoshoot or not. Do not be prejudiced, it's all right, what we have to consider is this is a business (although we do not like hearing that word) and in that sense AKB48 girls have understood better than ours Scandal.

For example; Mami's clothes seem a mockery to their fans (too large, leaving no room for any imagination). Another example: in the single Love Survive the girls appeared to wet hair and faces in "sexy" attitude... So well, it was necessary Mami and Tomo appeared with long-sleeve shirts??? It's no sense at all...

Anyway, like I said before, as you like Tomo I love and support HARU under any circunstance. Without going too far, the haircut she's done now it looks bad, but I do not care and I still like her haha!

On topic: rinrin: 2800 yen more expensive to the Magazine?... but the Magazine had cost 4000 (correct me if I'm wrong)

Back to top Go down
rock_chick

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Rinaland wrote:

I'm just saying the credibility of a band does not go through if members put on a bikini for a photoshoot or not. Do not be prejudiced, it's all right, what we have to consider is this is a business (although we do not like hearing that word) and in that sense AKB48 girls have understood better than ours Scandal.

^ dude enough with the bikini talk and stay on the damn topic RAWR Onion
and please stop comparing scandal to AKB48 or whatever .wew.

i'm probably gonna buy this book after i see the preview. hopefully it'll be like temptation book CANTA Shy

Last edited by rock_chick on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
mikan

mikan

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://mikanhannille.com/
rock_chick wrote:
Rinaland wrote:

^ dude enough with the bikini talk and stay on the damn topic .wew.
and please stop comparing scandal to AKB48 or whatever RAWR Onion

+1

why can't we all be wholesome here and leave that topic alone. I see more people lately are being drawn into the girls because of the looks not the music, which is SAD.

Just my two cents, mods if see my post as spam, please mark it accordingly.

Back to top Go down
rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ichigo-ringo.deviantart.com/
Rinaland wrote:On topic: rinrin: 2800 yen more expensive to the Magazine?... but the Magazine had cost 4000 (correct me if I'm wrong)

yes, by logic it should be cheaper than BA magz
but the online shop I bought BA from said it would be more expensive since it would be heavy
well, I hope it would not be as heavy as he predicted

First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3vFirst Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
You're welcome RINA!!!  First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 620191
Back to top Go down
NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Too late, my finger clicked the buy button on reflex Onion Sigh

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down
kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
like what rock_chick said guys stay on topic. if you have nothing in particular to type about the release better not type it at all. lol

First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:27 am

aron94

aron94

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://yui-lover.com
This is getting wrong dude........ I mean not the magazine I mean the reply by Rinaland. haha!

First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 Main_fight

First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 Bg_mZAxain-1
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:24 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I have been reading this thread for a while now and I just want to make a few comments.

Just because the book is called 'Naked' I do not think any member thinks it will contain those sort of pictures.
CDJapan have many books of naked Japanese girls but I promise you will not find any pictures like that in this book !

Sadly what ever any members say looks are important.
Why do you think Scandal are more popular than Stereopony or FLiP ?
They are all talented but Scandal are more pretty than them.
Yasushi Akimoto said in a recent interview "What is more kawaii than a Japanese schoolgirl, 48 Japanese schoolgirls of course" !

Unlike the USA or Europe Japan is very much a male dominated society, an ugly girl will get nowhere in the pop industry !
If people see a picture or magazine of Scandal and think they are pretty I will check them out surely that is a good thing, not a bad thing ?

I have no wish for Scandal to be like AKB48 or vice versa, I like them both for who they are, not what they wear or do not wear.

Back to top Go down
yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Bottom line is,we will buy the book if we think it is worth our money.We will continue to support the girls if we think they deserve us to continue supporting them.Some of us like them for their music,some of us like them for their looks.It's up to the individual.

If any one of you prefers to see them in a bikini or any such other costume,that's your business,that's your problem.If this book disappoints you by not fulflling your wish of seeing them in skimpier outfits than what they already are wearing,then too bad for you.Life sucks.Move on.

This is a family-friendly forum.If i have to point this out again to any of you,i will be no longer be polite.In fact,i'll be rather nasty about it.

No more skimpy outfits talk,no more naked stuff,

No more nonsense.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well, the book is available on hmv.co.jp too, and the site is available in English and they ship internationally. I always buy my stuff from hmv.co.jp over CDjapan because their shipping tends to be cheaper and they ship to me via EMS, I get my stuff the a day or two after it's released.

So maybe everyone can do a comparison and save some money.

Back to top Go down
ken0601

ken0601

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://ani-culture.net
Artiste book, say using May'n artiste book for example, it probably contains tons of photos, if we are lucky enough, other than current photos, they may include photos of themselves back when they first started out till now. Or even when they were kids!

Side track a little, we have a preference for CDJapan as their Fedex option usually ensures we get the items on the same day of release or 1 day earlier. Plus once there is a certain amount of items ordered, the Fedex fees are way cheaper than EMS.

First Artist Book - 「GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS」 Chiya300x50
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ken0601 wrote:Artiste book, say using May'n artiste book for example, it probably contains tons of photos, if we are lucky enough, other than current photos, they may include photos of themselves back when they first started out till now. Or even when they were kids!

Side track a little, we have a preference for CDJapan as their Fedex option usually ensures we get the items on the same day of release or 1 day earlier. Plus once there is a certain amount of items ordered, the Fedex fees are way cheaper than EMS.

Don't forget lots of interviews, articles. Guys, remember, this is an Artiste book, not a Photobook.
(May'n's artiste book even have photo of her and her younger sister. LOL)

As for CDJapan> Ah I see I see.

OT: Ken... I've seen you too many times at May'n events LOL.

Back to top Go down
Rinaland

Rinaland

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
tonymiller wrote:Why do you think Scandal are more popular than Stereopony or FLiP ?
They are all talented but Scandal are more pretty than them.
Yasushi Akimoto said in a recent interview "What is more kawaii than a Japanese schoolgirl, 48 Japanese schoolgirls of course" !

Unlike the USA or Europe Japan is very much a male dominated society, an ugly girl will get nowhere in the pop industry !
If people see a picture or magazine of Scandal and think they are pretty I will check them out surely that is a good thing, not a bad thing ?
Thank you for bringing clarity as always Tony, thanks for understanding what I meant. The voice of experience (like yours) is always important to listen...

Well, I hope that in addition to 'hmv.co.jp' photobook is also available on CDJapan, like Ken said. I looked at the page and still no announcement, we'll see in these days.

Regards

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:00 pm

graffixron

graffixron

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
tonymiller wrote:
Just because the book is called 'Naked' I do not think any member thinks it will contain those sort of pictures.
CDJapan have many books of naked Japanese girls but I promise you will not find any pictures like that in this book !
I believe you are correct Tony once again. Perhaps the title could be "lost in translation" so to speak...
Maybe they could have called it "Exposed" or something - referring to photos/facts that we didn't know about them... or family/childhood photos.
My hope is that the band always does what they do best... music.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:03 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I think Scandal knows that pushing the envelope is good for business and plays up their "scandalous" name and angle from time to time, That's how I read the name at least.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I would imagine it's a photo and interview book, similar to the BABY ACTION magazine, in which they "BARE" their souls all in this book.
Probably a deep, insightful book into the girls live and their thoughts about music, life and love.
Well, one can only imagine...
I will be looking forward to it. please do post links when pre-orders are available.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.