You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

How did you start loving your fav member?
Posted Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:12 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
Almost everyone has a favourite member that they prefer over the others as shown on their profiles, so share your reasons why you started liking one girl over the others.

For me, I fell in love with RINA while watching the Haruka PV, which was the first PV I ever watched. The first thing I notice about girls in general is their hair. I didn't like MAMI's hair cos I don't like girls with bangs which she had in the PV, and I didn't like TOMO's hair cos she was showing too much of her forehead lol, so those 2 didn't leave much of an impression on me. That leaves HARU and RINA.

Normally when I listen to songs I never heard before I would listen out for the drum beats more than the other sounds, since i'm more of a drummer than a guitarist. So when a video is played in front of me what happens? I end up watching the drummer most of the time, in this case RINA.. so i kinda forgot about HARU until like much later when I was listening to their other songs. It didn't help that RINA's hair looked the best to me at the time lol.

How did you start loving your fav member? 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Re: How did you start loving your fav member?
Posted Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:06 pm

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
Ah, somehow I like Rina too..
Yeah, her looks deceive me at first. But, when she took the drum sticks and play,she turned into something unexplainable... How did you start loving your fav member? 205392

But, most of all..MAMI already took my heart since Mezamashii Live 2009@Odaiba. The purity, the sound, the rhtyhm, the solo, that she made that time has attract me into another world..

She took my attention clearly, when she took the guitar and play it, then sometimes she sang to give the harmony on the vocal part with Haruna or Tomomi..

MAMI, for me, turned into something unbelievable..Her expression when she play the guitar is enjoyable. She's not just only strumming it, she took care the guitar by giving them melodic notes, great solo, heavy power chord, and tender feelings...

Naah, too poetic..But, that's the truth! How did you start loving your fav member? 146456

How did you start loving your fav member? 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:54 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Well I started my favouritism when I saw a fact sheet about SCANDAL and I saw that I related to Mami the most. Her being a anime fan, gamer being the more "tomboysish" out of the four, she was like me the most XD

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

How did you start loving your fav member? Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 am

NatsukiPL

NatsukiPL

Caless Student
Caless Student
In my case, it's connected with two things - first, I just love Tomomi's voice, it so differs from other SCANDALists' voices. The second, I used to play bass guitar, and maybe that's why Tomomi have special place in my heart ^.^ Oh oh, and now I remember - there was funny video on youtube, showing many gags/funny situations starring Tomomi ;D It was so cute, that I would call it a third reason How did you start loving your fav member? 911293

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Valkata

Valkata

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well it's very difficult to say that I love anyone more than the other, because every one of these girls has something unique, that you simply cannot pass, like for example tomomi has a great sense of humor and is always smiling. Rina is very sensitive and has an amazing smile. P.S. I am saying sensitive because i saw her crying in an interview, i am not saying that it's a bad quality, i am just pointing it out. I love Mami, because she likes the same manga and animes (Bleach mostly) I do, and is great on the guitar which is my favourite instrument. And what is there not to love about Haruna, she is the oldest and I might say the leader of the band. So there isn't a thing not to love about these Girls. They are a gift from GOD.

How did you start loving your fav member? Aot
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 pm

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
I started liking Rina when I first watched the PV for Beauteen!! I thought she had such an amazing smile and she looked amazing while playing the drums. And during concerts, she is always able to show how much she enjoys performing, and always shows her bubbly side. Also, she started performing at such a young age, and it made me think that I can always reach my dreams no matter how far they are.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:40 pm

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
I started liking Haruna more than the other members (although don't get me wrong, I love them all! .love.) when I saw her on that SAKURA-CON 2008 video performing S.L.Magic. She was just so cute and adorable.

Thinking of it now, Haruna has changed a lot since that time. She's more of a hot rock chick right now. She's still kawaii, but she was just so adorable back then. :whistle:

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:42 pm

harukazeharuhara

harukazeharuhara

International Performer
International Performer
I immediately liked HARUNA even before I saw what she looked like. Her amazing voice in Shunkan Sentimental was what made me a fan. Then I went up on Youtube to look for some videos, found one live performance of said song and the rest is history.

How did you start loving your fav member? X0uHW
Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:52 pm

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
For Me I really Like All Of The SCANDAL Member..When I First Saw Them at 2009 Haruna Already Caught My Attention Because Of Her Move's Her Voice Her Cute Face:D And I Reallly Love Her Being The Lead Vocal's Of The Band..
..But Year's Passed And Now this 2012 I Recognize That SCANDAL Is "GROWING" What I Mean They are Getting More Famous:D And I Was Surprised Of their POPULARITY..I Really Didn't Expect That They Will Reach this Kind Of Goal..So Once Again I got Interested Of Knowing Scandal More..SO I Started Searching Videos OF Them In Youtube And Started Joining SH Because I never Expect That There Are A Lot Filipino SCANDAL Fans here and At FB..
..So Back To The Topic..I was Searching For More Scandal Vids Of Their T.v Appearance..BTW Haru IS My Current Fav.Member during this time..And Suddenly While Surfing At Youtube..I Bumped Into this Documentary Video Of SCANDAL..I think The Docu Is About The Temptation Box Tour....And While Seriously Watching The Vid. I Noticed How Cute TOMOMI Is..And the Way She Cheer Up The Band And Staff With Her Cheerful Personality..I Was So Attracted By her Looks,Her Bass Skills,Her Voice Ofcourse And All Of The Goofy Things She had Been Doing In The Vids...For Me She Is Like A Living ANime:D...So After Watching The Docu. Vid, I Was So Addicted To Tomomi!! And Keep On Searching For Scandal Vids.Until I Bumped Into The Vid Dobondobon Theme:D I was Even More Addicted To Tomomi Because Of That Vid...SO Yeah There is still a long Story Of My Addictness To Tomomi but One Thing I Can Say..SHE IS THE BEST COOLEST,CUTEST,KINDEST,LOVELIEST GIRL I EVER SAW IN MY LIFE:D

So Here I Am Still A Die HArd Fan Of Ms.Tomomi Ogawa:D And Ofcourse A Die HArd Fan Of SCANDAL ALSO:D
And I Promise One Day That I will HAve The Chance To Shake The HAnds Of The Legendary "Tomomi Ogawa" YosH!!!!!:D

By The Way I Still Love The Other Scandal Memebers in My Own Unique Way.I Just Can't Explain It Anymore..Because This Post Might Become A Book.xD

But The Greatest Thing I Love With The Other Scandal Members is This:
HARU-Her LeaderShip
MAMI-Her Cuteness When Playing Games
Rina-Her Simplicity And Beauty:D

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. How did you start loving your fav member? Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:47 pm

holocaust

holocaust

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
My favorite member though I really like them all, is also Tomomi! At first I find her voice somewhat weird. Haruna, at that time, was my favorite. I am really amazed on her leadership that she stands out among them. But as I listen more and more to Scandal's music and watching videos of them specially the clip, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6O1mDipUv4 , oh man, who wouldn't fall for Tomomi's cuteness! Specially the drinking part, lol. I never knew that she also had bass skill like that, Hi Hi Hi! Reading their interviews, I find her answers funny and intelligent at the same time. And then here comes dobondobondo, what?! She can do rap as well?! She's really funny, writes the lyrics most of my favorite songs of them, very talented, very cute and sexy and really addicting voice! How can I ignore this girl anymore?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 am

Dex

Dex

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Well, for me, Haruna caught my attention the first in their PV of shoujo S, I like Haruna's hair there and who wouldn't notice her bunny teeth... .hora. also to mention her ears...

But as the time goes bye, there's a girl in Scandal that caught my attention, she being childish, playful, have a good sense of humor, and plays an instrument that I've never played before (that is the bass btw)... I guess I can relate myself to her being childish (we're the same age, I've just been born 1 month and 10 days ahead oh her .clap. and except the bass part, I've never played a bass before...)

So, to cut the story short, I started to love Tomomi because of how she plays the bass as if she was only playing a childish game in her own way, the way she organize her hair in every way she imagines, ofcourse her ears (I think that ears makes me fall in love to her nowadays LOVE ), the way she speaks (even though I can't understand japanese), the way she pouts, her scared faces, the way she uses her long black hair to cover her face when crying .toj. , the way she walks (not to mention the penguin walk .love. ), her nickname of Timo (I don't know why, I just like the sound of it...) her angelic voice (who wouldn't love her voice? .hmmm. ) and last but not the least, her super mega cuteness killer smile, (that's the greatest of all... .dies. ) but there's more, I mean MORE about her that I like, but that's it for now... Nice one

so that's the reason how I started to like Timo, also, like everyone her who's favorite Scandal member also is Timo, I would love to have a handshake to the person who gives me the reason to live everyday of my life, and I know that day, someday, will come and say to her this, "you never know how you make my life happy everyday and made me go here just to have a handshake of this talented girl who would never remember me after this day... :whistle: "

Well, I have tears in my eyes now, thank you for this topic btw... ja-ne... Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:45 am

LieAnn

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
harukazeharuhara wrote:I immediately liked HARUNA even before I saw what she looked like. Her amazing voice in Shunkan Sentimental was what made me a fan. Then I went up on Youtube to look for some videos, found one live performance of said song and the rest is history.

Same here. I loved Haruna right off the bat. I was watching Bleach back then when I heard Shoujo S as the opening song of the new season, and I totally fell in love with her voice! Honestly, before I don't really care who sang the anime songs, I just listen and enjoy them, don't really care with the singers but it's different with Shoujo S. I immediately searched about the song but studies got in the way so it took me at least three months to see the girls in the PV. Can't really describe what I feel back then, but I do remember I was screaming "They're cute! They're cute!!!" to my dorm mate. Haha. And she's really cute and adorable, what with those chinky eyes and bunny tooth and everything. Haha. And I can confidently say that Haruna and SCANDAL introduced me to Japanese Music, didn't even know YUI back then. Haha Happy

And the rest, as they say, is history. She's still my number one, but of course I love the other three as well. It's just that Haruna has a larger impact on me. Onion Shy

How did you start loving your fav member? Haruka10
もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:40 am

RonCortez

RonCortez

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Me too, I loved Haruna right even before I know what she looked like . I was watching Bleach back then when I heard Shoujo S and later FMA(FullMetal alchemist)ending Shunkan Sentimental (her voice give me strength to move on even when I'm on bad mood)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:41 am

kaii13

kaii13

Caless Student
Caless Student
the first song i heard from scandal was shoujo S and it really caught me, how powerful the song was. to be honest back then i never really cared about the artist of the songs i listened to any sing as long as 1.the song is from an anime i know 2. the song sounded awesome.
well, after a year i think, a friend posted on facebook the PV of shoujo S and i thought.. so COOL. so i searched for the song itself and there i met scandal, being a noob then, i didn't know who Haruna, Mami, Rina and Tomomi was so i desperately searched for them one by one. yes. i did that to know who is playing what. lol. well, actually i first looked up their official web, but it didn't tell me who was who but it did tell me who was playing what. so in one site i saw, which gave short profile of each of the members, the first one i saw was MAMI's picture... > u <"" now please don't hate me but i thought she looked....... not as cute(i'm so sorry MAMI for thinking this before; it was a pic for promoting, i think O.o) as the others. (D8 i feel horrible thinking about it now) so after a while of internalizing their faces and names.... i started to read their profile and saw that MAMI was the one playing the guitar... at first, i thought that RINA was sooooo awesome( I still think so ) but after a while, i ended up looking up MAMI more.. XDD i think it's because i'm a bigger fan of guitars than drums, and i think it's awesome how she could actually play like that. And after finding videos of scandal, i thought, MAMI was actually not as she looked and i like her personality. but i like all of them.. XDD just that i like MAMI the most.. .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:21 am

noctis

noctis

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The first time i saw Shoujo S, i was attracted to Rina, then googled their names, then after watching Shunkan Sentimental PV, i started to like Haruna and her cool leader attitude and her deep voice <3 After that i googled their pictures and made a partition in my computer for my SCANDAL archives. The best look for Haruna for me would be the TaiKiMi look, then after their Harukaze makeover, i can't help but look at Mami, she and Haruna lost alot of weight, that's for sure, i kinda miss their Chubby cheeks <3

and probably the best and youngest look for Haruna would be their Koi Moyou PV days

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 pm

the moment I saw Haruna for the first time

I started loving her , not liking, LOVING

She is hot, cute, sexy, nice , and adorable
even though Rina is well known to be smiley all the time, but whenever Haru smiles .toj. , aaahhhh she makes my day .dies.

I love her teeth, even some people call her rabbit , but still she is so special to me

Even I decided if I ever had a daughter , I would name her Haruna

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:45 am

mafu

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HARUNA caught my eyes ever since i saw Shunkan Sentimental ~ right then i was still having problems knowing who is who when it comes to the other 3 girls but i would recognize hawu immediately. She really stood out among them. that's what i saw though. What i liked about her first is her voice but i loved her even more when i saw her pics.. and their lives.

there were times that i would feel like i switched my ichiban~ but i would come back running to Haruna some time after..

How did you start loving your fav member? Tumblr_mr97hwrHlQ1qibdaao1_500
~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:35 am

Asaya

Asaya

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://faintstir.tumblr.com/
i like tomo and rina.
at first my favourite was rina.but i thought rina never sing so i like tomo instead.soon someone told me rina does sing and my favourite member became rina again! LOVE

How did you start loving your fav member? 640x480xb8c862cd392d23f5034b4698
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:39 am

climhazzardx13

climhazzardx13

Caless Student
Caless Student
On my case... The first member who caught my attention was Rina. For thereason that she's cute and cool while playing drums...

Later on, I realized, whenever I browse some stuffs about Scandal band on the Internet, I noticed that Mami does not get that much attention. I started watching live performances of the band. Soon, while getting addicted to most of their songs, the Mami's solo always impress me. Then I finally realize, I love Mami out of the rest of the group. She just does not get that much attention compared to the other members in my opinion... >.<

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:14 am

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
I play bass, Tomomi plays bass. She inspired me more with her awesome bass lines. I also fell in love with her cute voice and she is extremely pretty in my eyes. She was also so sweet to me at the autograph panel ^o^-/

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:10 am

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I really prefer lead guitarists than any other in a band because I think they stand out more than the vocalist .... however in Scandal the first one that caught my eye is RINA.... the more I watch their PVs I was always mesmerized on how she plays and when at live she always smile enjoying every moment on the stage.

RINA seems to have awoken my dream to learn how to play drums and piano... coz I know already how to play the guitar

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:08 am

TheMoonlightSakura

TheMoonlightSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I love RINA's cute face XD

Plus, she's very good at drumming. She has really improved Happy

I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~

- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Valkata

Valkata

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I love every member of the group. But probably I mostly love Tomomi, probably because she is a very happy person. It's like she can't stop smiling. Let's not mention her voice, she is like a chipmunk .cute. + She writes the lyrics to most of the song of the band. But like I said, I love them all the same way. What is there not to love ?

How did you start loving your fav member? Aot
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:57 am

tensaipaula

tensaipaula

Caless Student
Caless Student
I can't really remember. LOL. HARUNA give this bad girl aura that I really like. I like girls with that attitude. Also, I like her face, her voice... I don't want to continue anymore. People might think I'm lesbian or something. HAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:24 am

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
The first time I saw SCANDAL singing Harukaze (At Animax), I saw Haruna, wow I can't remember what I said 'cause I said nothing, she have this voice... this beauty... when she plays her instrument she looks like a fairy LOVE

How did you start loving your fav member? Sans_t14
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.