You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

maryel

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
When I first heard TOMO's voice I laugh a little because I haven't heard that kind of voice and it's cute .evilgrin.
But its not annoying

Now, I really love it

Back to top Go down
iRickStar

iRickStar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Nope not at all, I loved her voice the second I heard it .wow.

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 Tumblr_mkapadgq3W1s59rqfo1_400_zpse668e4f0

Back to top Go down
Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Being honest here, hope I don't offend Tomo's fans...

I knew Scandal
most because of Bleach's opening, and back then when I did not know the girl's names, I refered to Tomomi as
"the girl with the nasal voice", or "nose voice". For some time, she
was my "least favorite" member of the band.

Things have changed, and I totally agree with macdyne73:

macdyne73 wrote:Whether people like it or not, Timo's voice is a VITAL part of the SCANDAL sound. Without her to provide the contrast between Haru's and Mami's voices, SCANDAL will sound like any other female fronted band out there and lose one of the things that make SCANDAL SCANDAL.

Back to top Go down
lovely_tine26Love

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yeah, i get curious at 1st when i dont know the members yet, at 1st i dont like it but suddenly realized that her voice is so wonderful, and her voice is one of reason why their group is unique, and w/ her amazing voice i notice that on the commercial of windows8 is their song satisfaction. well, really thanks to her, and tnx to windows8 i can listen to our local television w/ their voices 4 short time<2

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 Tomo-chan-tomomi-ogawa-22546509-320-192
--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down
Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
"Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice?"

Definitely not. I've always be fond of this kind of high-pitched still nasal voices that can only be heard with female japanese singers.

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down
somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I found it quite annoying at first and wanted Haruna to sing more.

But after listening to their other songs, I came to appreciate Tomomi's singing as it fits very well with the group.

Back to top Go down
somnean

somnean

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Since I used to watch anime when I was a kid, It's an usual to hear high-pitched sound from japanese female singer, and for TOMO's case, LOVE AT FIRST LISTEN

Back to top Go down
masufcpys

masufcpys

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Yeah, like @somnean, I'm used to high-pitched voices because of the anime, so I think that kind of voices are cute and feminine, but at the same time I think that are a cliché. So, at first, I used to think that Tomo´s voice was not only very high, but also a bit fake. But then, I saw documentaries and TV interviews and I noticed that her voice goes perfect with the way she is (cute, funny, girly), so I started to like it.

However, the real moment when I fell in love with her voice was when I heard Tomo live during Scandal concerts. She has a powerful voice! Besides, I really love her intonations games, like in Koshi tan-tan (where she sounds like a little spoiled girl) or Kill the Virgin (where she sounds like a sexy inexperienced teen).

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 Firma12
Back to top Go down
MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I remember when listening to Shunkan Sentimental, all I could think about was when Tomo's part would come to get it over with. I now think Tomo's voice compliments Haruna's, and Haruna's voice compliments Tomo's- but Tomo's can sometimes get pitchy to me... I love her voice in KOSHI TAN TAN Onion Love Love

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
hm... actually when i first listened to Shoujo S, i really loved how her voice sounded, but then i listened to Harukaze and i though she was ruining the hole song xD
But now i just adore her voice LOVE

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
ToM0MI

ToM0MI

Caless Student
Caless Student
Really love her voice!! So I love listening to Very Special~~~HAHA

Back to top Go down
katheriine

katheriine

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I loved tomomi's voice when I heard it first. I'm not actually fond of high pitched voice but I liked tomomi's. Especially in Shunkan Sentimental, when I first heard it, my favorite part was tomomi's part.

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 Mami10

There is no life without music
STANDARD
Back to top Go down
Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
@Mitchan~ Funny how everyone hear it differently! I've always considered the

「まるで正反対の2人                                    (Timo)
でもなんでだろう 一緒にいるといつの間にか     (Timo)
似てるところ増えたね                                    (Timo + Haru)
なんてホントは少し真似し合ってた」                (Timo + Haru)

part of 春風 lyrics as one of the best vocal moments in all SCANDAL's songs x)

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down
lazzal

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
at first i really thought Tomo's voice was tooo cutesy. Then i started to realise there was some serious emotion in her voice and the rest is history!

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 Second_zps9a1d7466
Back to top Go down
LAKAME_MAN

LAKAME_MAN

Caless Student
Caless Student
No. It's actually one of the reasons Timo is my favorite member.

Back to top Go down
sunshine_

sunshine_

Caless Student
Caless Student
When I saw Shunkan Sentimental PV and listened the music, Tomo's voice didn't catch my attention. So I listened other songs. I fell in love with her voice, Houkago 1H is just perfect! 
I love her voice, and still one of my favorites  LOVE

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 Tumblr_mxu1xbErMd1rx20hmo4_500
Back to top Go down
waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yep. 

I saw one of their lives before I became a fan and remember stopping the video entirely when I heard Tomomi's voice. I skipped out on Scandal because I thought they would be a cute group, not to mention the song I was listening to was one of their more pop ones. (I also wasn't as educated in instruments and the awesomeness behind music at the time.)

I came back a week later full of LOVE for them. I fell for Tomo's voice when I heard her high-pitched harmony in Shojo S - I'm sure you all know which part of the song I'm talking about. I heard the live version and it was flawless. Then I heard her singing around debut time, when her voice wasn't as high, and realized how powerful her voice is and also her range. I completely agree with what @masufcpys said about her sexy voice in Kill the Virgin. I also like the growl she pulls off in songs like 24 Jikan no Mae and RocknRoll Widow. 

Off note: To be completely honest, it took me a while to like Haruna's voice as well. The first voice I really liked was Mami's, even though she doesn't sing as much :p

Back to top Go down
hitorikun

hitorikun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
um.. its probably in bitter chocolate, recently it was houkago 1h (one of the cutest timo voice). and, kill the virgin.. it may sound a bit lewd but i like it when she ends her lines like a bit moaning *hides*..

finally, STANDARD won't be complete without her butting in every line available. lol *hey hey!*- timo

.uhuh. ~ Timo's tears will never lie. Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 Timo10[/size]
Back to top Go down
AndyWorck

AndyWorck

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://myanimelist.net/profile/AndyWorck
I think that Tomomi is the one who grew up musically the most over last few years. At first I thought her voice is a little "too cute" and I wasn't very fond of it. But now, with every next coming album (STANDARD especially) I realized that her bass work is getting better and better and her voice is more mature. She's become my number 2, just after Rina ><

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 I8xa
Back to top Go down
ChaoChao

ChaoChao

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://wattpad.com/user/ChaoChao19
at first I was like, it's too high. but the more I listen to her voice. it's pretty good. no it's really awesome. specially Bitter Chocolate. it's my Tomo's song. and her solo's on every song is just so cute.
her base talent is just so gracefull specially on Hi! Hi! Hi! I am even imagining singing while playing the base, it's just so hard...aside from the fact that I can't play any instrument.

but back to Tomo's voice. since her voice and Haru's are commonly combined, they really blend well, but Mami's higher tone can suit also. but we're talking about Tomomi here, so I really love her voice

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 RCS6drx
                                            "A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…" :whip: 

Back to top Go down
ScandalRocksYourSocks

ScandalRocksYourSocks

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've always liked her voice,especially on ''one piece''.

But I find her moans to be just incredible.  .common.

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 4kzjkg11  .rage.
Back to top Go down
rachel_snsd48

rachel_snsd48

Caless Student
Caless Student
At first, I didn't like her voice at all. I though it was too high, squeaky, and breathy in parts. 
But overtime it grew on my and I started to appreciate it more.
I love when she sings the bridge of songs; my favourite are One Piece, Pride, and Bitter Chocolate.

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 HXANjwi
Back to top Go down
Mati Saurus

Mati Saurus

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Always loved Timo's voice. I love high pitched voices, such as YUKI's and Eriko's (from Chatmonchy). Timo's voice is pretty high, reaching an E at Shoujo S, altough she doesn't sing that high during lives anymore.

My family hates me because of this. One of these days they're goin to kick me out of the house n_n

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 V9BqnPG

Tiin tururin tin tin tin tun tun tun tara tun tun tun tara tun tun tin tun

tiin tururin tin tin tin tun tun tun tan tananan tan taaan nanan
Kill the virgin
Back to top Go down
jeff.jong

jeff.jong

Caless Student
Caless Student
She's totally killing it in the song "Kill the Virgin" 
So mesmerising that I literally hit the repeat button  .clap.

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 0Z1ERvF
Back to top Go down
Ariyan

Ariyan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
When i first heard Timo in Shoujo S i thought that she has wonderful voice. High, different than others. I was happy that she had many solos in Scandal songs. Especially i like TimoHaru duo. They sound amazing together. It's a reason why i like them so much  LOVE

Did you have to acquire love for Tomomi's voice? - Page 4 Picmon13
HaruxTomo
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.