You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

WaffleDino

WaffleDino

Caless Student
Caless Student
xShellwin wrote:can you please make a video tutorial how to make a guitar like mami's and i'll follow it step by step >,< i'm envy in your guitar huhu it's so cool !

If I paint another guitar, I'll try to record and document it into a video. I've tried to be detailed with my posts without making it tl;dr but it's always easier to watch a video.

I can't say for sure when I'll be painting another guitar since recently I've been busy with uni (which is why I haven't been here in months) but what I CAN say is that I've got a guitar that is ready to be painted, you'll be able to see it in one of the early photos in this thread. It's an SG style copy guitar I picked up for $70.

It may or may not be Scandal related but I'll link it here to help all you guys out.

I've recently dived into the world of 7-string guitars so I may not drop by here as often. I'll always like Scandal though when progressive metal becomes too much for me hahaha.

Please check out my ongoing project: Fender Stratocaster SSS "Mami Model"
IT'S GOING TO LOOK AWESOME!!!

SYDNEYSIDER/UNSW
Back to top Go down
hybrid3415

hybrid3415

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just to let you know, I have downloaded a copy of your decal to put on my friend's guitar. I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out.

Amazing work!

Back to top Go down
shyn

shyn

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow amazing.... .wow. 
you really create a good one guitar.... and you are a good guitarist too
yup i agree with you, maybe next time you can create a video tutorial so we can follow the step easier

[PROJECT] Fender Stratocaster SSS "Mami Model" - Page 4 Scanda12 
Back to top Go down
Makkuro

Makkuro

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://bucktickmusic.forumotion.com
Great great great, keep up the good work!! I want to learn how to paint them myself too. It's really interesting when you build the guitar yourself! I think you had a really nice feeling when you tested it for the first time .clap.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[PROJECT] Fender Stratocaster SSS "Mami Model" - Page 4 8FgFBpi
“It must be an illusion? Isn’t it pathetic? Tell me!”
“Is it a lie? Is it the truth? It doesn’t matter to me”
Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
I want to buy mami's model and paint it like hers too.. I can't draw on the guitar myself .scared. Can i do it in the instruments shop?

[PROJECT] Fender Stratocaster SSS "Mami Model" - Page 4 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
I want to buy mami's model and paint it like hers too.. I can't draw on the guitar myself .scared. Can i do it in the instruments shop?

[PROJECT] Fender Stratocaster SSS "Mami Model" - Page 4 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
Miss J

Miss J

Caless Student
Caless Student
oh my god. talk about DEDICATION.

excellent job on the guitar, man!

Ho Onion

まみたす好きすぎる!Onion Love 
Back to top Go down
malalarks

malalarks

Caless Student
Caless Student
Damn! This is probably my favorite thread in this forum. Keep up the good work!

[PROJECT] Fender Stratocaster SSS "Mami Model" - Page 4 Tumblr_m8v07bqWPB1rseq0mo1_500
Back to top Go down
bagusgigih

bagusgigih

Caless Student
Caless Student
My Costum The Ibanez Mami Series From Indonesia   [PROJECT] Fender Stratocaster SSS "Mami Model" - Page 4 <a href=[PROJECT] Fender Stratocaster SSS "Mami Model" - Page 4 Img_3612" />

Back to top Go down
Blue_Butterflies

Blue_Butterflies

Caless Student
Caless Student
Love this project! Keep it up! 
BTW, I'm surprised to see many other fans from Australia .clap.

Back to top Go down
WaffleDino

WaffleDino

Caless Student
Caless Student
Whoa, it's been a while since I've been back here. For some reason I haven't been receiving email notifications about new comments on this thread but thanks for the all the kind words everyone!

I've been heaps busy with uni at the moment so funnily enough, I never thought to come back here until JUST before my exams hahaha. 

To answer some of the questions that have been asked:
You will have to enquire for yourself if your music shop will do custom paint for you. It'll vary between stores so there's only one way to find out! Doing it this way would probably be more expensive but it's good if you don't have a lot of spare time on your hands or you don't have the right tools or location to be painting.

Some people have inboxed me and asked if I could paint one for them. At the moment, I'm not thinking about painting other people's guitars just yet. It's not that I don't want to, it's more like I live in Australia and many of you live waaaaaaaay far from Australia. Posting a guitar back and forth overseas + commissions = VERY expensive! There's also the risk of packages getting lost and/or damaged in transit. For the local Aussies who have inboxed me it will depend on how much free time I have. I'm very involved in the extracurricular sector of uni also so I barely even find time for myself, it's a wonder how my girlfriend is still with me hahaha.

But otherwise, thanks for all the comments! I hope everyone has learnt something from this article and that it's TOTALLY possible to do this. Keep the comments coming, I'll be back!

PS: BAGUS THAT'S A SICK GUITAR!!! More Mamicasters on Scandal Heaven!

SYDNEYSIDER/UNSW
Back to top Go down
WaffleDino

WaffleDino

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey everyone!

I've added some more details in a new post here:
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t9842-mamicaster-waffledino-s-mamicaster-update-soundtest-videos

Check it out if you've been wanting to hear what she sounds like!

SYDNEYSIDER/UNSW
Back to top Go down

(Project) Squier by Fender "My Custom Guitar"
Posted Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:54 pm

*Haru~Chan*

*Haru~Chan*

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey everyone! So so sooooooo sorry I haven't been on here for a really long time! It's my last year of high school and things are super crazy! Plus I'm happy to say I've been accepted into the college where I live!  .clap. . Anyway, since WaffleDino-san made a post on here a while ago about the mami model project, I decided to one of my own! I will upload pictures of my guitar and my design that I made! I hope you all will be willing to wait  .please..

[PROJECT] Fender Stratocaster SSS "Mami Model" - Page 4 Count_12  .love.
❤️ Mami-chan
Back to top Go down
Mamiisthebest

Mamiisthebest

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/u14464
nice, looks beautiful!
Mami would love it!

.love.
Back to top Go down
ashkie_mami

ashkie_mami

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashkieMai_Chan
A - W - E - S - O - M - E
C - O - O - L

[PROJECT] Fender Stratocaster SSS "Mami Model" - Page 4 RV9kkiW
                                                    ♫ "Life is a waste when you're all alone 
                                     My smiles and tears shine brighter because I have you" ♫ 
                                                                -Everybody Say Yeah!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.