Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: 19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」
Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:54 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
I just love this song from the first 30 seconds that I listened some months ago xD and now I love it more and more! LOVE 

Melody is absolutely beautiful and to my mind it really fits "Pokemon theme".
Hopefully this single will include collaborated song with J-Melo: "Your song" :3

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 5 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:29 pm

LAKAME_MAN

LAKAME_MAN

Caless Student
Caless Student
I didn't really like the previews we had, but listening to it in full changed my mind. I really like it. Maybe not as much as Your Song, but still, it's awesome.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Aaaaah a so great poppy melody summer song!^_^
Very smooth to the ear <3

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:14 pm

Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I prefer "Your Song" but this is certainly very close to as good!

Previously known as HugoDisasters19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 5 St95ChL
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Cherxyn

Cherxyn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm just in love with this song! Perfect for a Pokemon movie in my opinion <3 This is my kind of a Scandal slow melody song. Already on repeat too o///

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
Anyone else hoping the PV has them performing on a stage with meteors falling behind them in the night/dawn sky?hehe .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:25 pm

_RicchaN_

_RicchaN_

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
OMG the full song version today.. I'm surprised!

The song is perfect for the pokemon movie's theme but the song still takes me a lot, I need to listen again! ^_^

Anyway I'm always proud of them!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:09 pm

owmxxks

owmxxks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ono Sasazaki wrote:Anyone else hoping the PV has them performing on a stage with meteors falling behind them in the night/dawn sky?hehe .smile.
Oh man, I didn't even think about what the PV will be like! It'll be an official single after all, so it's bound to have a PV to go along with it. Hopefully it'll have some sort of astrological theme or motifs... Maybe with the girls rocking out in a planetarium or something..
Happy Onion

The release is still more than a month away though. And with the arena lives just around the corner, I'm sure the girls will be more focused on making those performances as perfect as possible rather than anything else at the moment.

Either way, the future sure is looking bright for Scandal fans. Onion Smile

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 5 Tumblr12
 .happy. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:16 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well they already shooted for the covers, not sure if they did the PV too at that moment or if they will do it soon but I think they will do it before the arenas anyway. Pretty sure that they have all planned anyway and know what to do by now.

I'm sure it's going to be great!  Happy Onion  Happy Onion 

I'm also wondering with what they will come up like for every MV hehe. I just hope it has that summer feeling that the song gives me.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:24 pm

owmxxks

owmxxks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ah, you're right! I remember because that was the photoshoot where Rina had those adorable pigtails and when Mami first went orange lol

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 5 Tumblr12
 .happy. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
OmO I'm just too excited for the MV release!! LOVE 

I'm imagining Mami's orange hair in the MV everytime I hear the song xD Since Departure's MV was released earlier than single it's self, I thing MV will be released earlier than single again.. :X

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 5 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:32 am

Anil92

Anil92

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
OMG when I heard the song, it reminds me of the old SCANDAL! The song is so nice and awesome,

Really loving the melody and chorus :D Can't wait for the single covers and PV Wink

SCANDAL Band 4 EVER!! .upwalk.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:37 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I just got around to listening, it's a great (obviously) alternative rock piece

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 5 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:28 am

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
kaitanuva wrote:I just got around to listening, it's a great (obviously) alternative rock piece
Obviously for you, I don't see an alternative rock genre in this song but rather a good ballad-rock song ^_^"
According to me, Standard and Namida yo Hikare songs for example are alternative rock pieces ^^

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:20 pm

furuba9000

furuba9000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://candibunni09.tumblr.com/
I love this song already!!  .dance. I honestly expected it to be a little more pop, but it's still great! Happy I can't wait for the PV and lyrics to be released! 

Now looking at the single info, who wants to bet that 'Your Song' would be used as the B-side? Ahaha It probably won't, but still...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:30 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well it's definitely a possibility and honestly I would like it a lot! But if it isn't then it means we should get a new song as B-side which would also be awesome  Onion Shine 

About Yoake no Ryuuseigun, I really started to loving a lot. As expected it took me a bit more time than some of their songs but now I really like the melody and the flow of the song  Onion Love Love It has an amazing summer feeling to it, not talking about the lyrics but more the melody and their voices.

Whatever they do for this single I just hope that Your Song will be released on a CD at some point this year even if it's just on their next album.

I'm also almost sure they will perform both songs in the arenas.

Still waiting on more info and the covers to pre-order would be great if they could release that this coming week. Please SCA-sama  Please Onion 

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:22 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
By listening the full version, I like it more now. The first 2 secondes at the beginning I thought it was FRiDAY-MA-MAGiC by miwa  Hohoho Onion 

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 5 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:26 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Has the coupling song (B-side) officially been announced as 'Your Song' or are we still waiting for confirmation?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:39 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
ichiruki! wrote:Has the coupling song (B-side) officially been announced as 'Your Song' or are we still waiting for confirmation?

They haven't officially announced it online, but on last night's SCANOMICS HARU did call "Your song" a B-side song for Yoake no Ryuuseigun. It's most likely the B-side for all of the editions except for the Pokemon LE.

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:33 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
That's good news!!

Did they gave any hint about the other B-side? Well I suppose it will be a song about pokémons ^^

I should pre-order now while the edition are not sold out but I really want to wait for the covers + song information first Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:38 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Did they gave any hint about the other B-side? Well I suppose it will be a song about pokémons ^^

Not yet, but just because the song will be on the Pokemon LE doesn't necessarily mean that the song will be about Pokemon. Personally, I think the song will be a normal one that's not related to Pokemon.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:56 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I thought like you at first but right now I think it may be related. I mean they are doing a special edition for it and change the b-side (and it's even cheaper than the regular edition). Of course it doesn't mean it will be about pokémons but it just feels like it's a big possibility to me.

They love pokémons and while planning this project it may have been an idea they came up with, a fun song where they can sing about pokémons ^^ They won't have such an opportunity everyday so it just seems like a great opportunity.

But yes it's better to not get to excited especially if you are a big pokémon fan. It could totally be just a "normal" song.

Whatever it is I'm 200% fine with it!!! Another new SCANDAL song, I'm in heaven anyway.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:13 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The plural for Pokemon is simply "Pokemon," not "Pokemons." :)

If anything, it could be possible that they might write the song with the image of the series in mind (like "Rainy"), but to do something like writing a song with lyrics specifically about Pokemon is not something I can see them doing. The songs that have been written expressly about Pokemon pretty much consist of only those written for use to be played in the anime, and they're all geared towards young kids. You most likely won't get this reference, but it'd be like the equivalent of them writing the "Pokerap" song, which is definitely a song made for kids.

Or who knows; they might even do something like cover an opening or ending song.

Either way, though, I'm sure they'll be announcing the finalized track listings soon.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:27 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL does a cover of "I want to be the very best" (in Japanese of course)

I'd die of laughter

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 5 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:36 pm

rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ichigo-ringo.deviantart.com/
This song is not the type that make me love it at first
but it keeps getting better the more I replay it
Well, of course it's a SCANDAL song, so I knew I will love it in the end :D

Somehow the music reminds me of flumpool's two of us
especially the rhythm guitar

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 5 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 5 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 5 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
You're welcome RINA!!!  19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 5 620191
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.