Re: 19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」
Posted Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:50 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Top 3 entry nice SCA-chan  .clap. 

@Joshua10Red: Don't worry 2648 is not as bad as it looks Wink

I am not sure how the 2648 copies really compare to their previous singles sales but was just looking into the Departure topic and it seems that Departure was #3 on its 5th release day with 2486 copies sold. So basically it seems on the same level as Departure if we try to make a weird comparison lol, I mean it's not far behind or much better ^^

The daily rankings are also very similar, for now it's even slightly better for Yoake (5-5-4-3 rankings, Departure was 6-5-4-4-3-4 on first week). The very big sale number is on Day 1 because of the pre-orders, then it goes down a lot but if you think about it, 2648 in 1 day is not bad!

Also yes the Pokémon movie is out today! So let's see if it could already have an impact on tomorrow sales. Unlikely to have a very HUGE impact, surely many people do not follow closely Pokémon but will still go watch the movie and then find out about the song/single.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:44 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
today at number #6
seems like the real challenge for this single on the oricon charts is to beat BTS single.

some recochoku charts for today:
jrock: #1 and your song at #36
single daily chart: #12
anime chart: #1 (< am I wrong or it's number one since it came out? wow)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:53 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I think the sold copies for #3, 4, 5 or even 6 must be pretty close. So sell a little bit less and suddenly you can lose 2-3 places ^^

There is a huge gap between #2 and #3 but behind that it must be close. Almost sure Yoake sold for more than 2.000 copies even if it dropped down to 6 so it's still good.

We will see tomorrow and the days after if there is a "Pokémon movie effect", this was the charts on the release day so no wonder nothing happened.

How big or important are the recochoku charts?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:12 pm

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:How big or important are the recochoku charts?
they does matter for digital certifications and they actually show how good you do digitally, which is important nowadays and also for billboard charts if I remember well

talking about billboard, yoake is #8 in the hot anime chart

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:48 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Today at number #8
didn't expected the single to drop some positions

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:25 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah surprised too but I guess we will only see if the sales were good when we get the weekly sale number. Rankings as we could see are dependent on others artists and don't mean that much unless you are top 1-2 I guess. And you can get sales on the long run like Departure did, being ranked for 9 out of 10 weeks.

As mentioned yesterday I suspect that many spots are really close together and there must be only a few hundreds copies difference between them sometimes. But dropping down to 8 is a bad surprise for sure. I guess we are so fans that we want almost better for our lovely band  LOVE 

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:10 pm

echu2012

echu2012

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The Oricon weekly results will probably be out tomorrow, so hopefully, we would be able to see the number number of sales for this single.

Based on their high place for the first 2-3 days, Yoake might be from places 3-5. *cross fingers*

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:27 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Their weekly rank will be nowhere near place 3 so far they did 5-5-4-3-6-8, so they will surely be #4-5 at best I guess, depends on other artists of course.

Runners high and Departure (their 2 latest singles) had better daily ranks than Yoake and ended up #5 weekly so #5 would be a nice surprise this time.

But again the number of sales matter, the rankings are not that important. I mean Runners high and Departure sold over 30k in first week so that's the most important week of course and I hope they will be near that 30k mark even if their weekly rank is only #8 =P

It seems so far that the first week will be slightly worse than the 2 latest singles but Runners high is their 3rd best sale ever and Departure is their 2nd best sale so even if Yoake doesn't match that it's not a drama =P You cannot always beat your records.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:06 am

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Oricon weekly #5 with 32,013 (#4 sold 10K more than SCANDAL)

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:15 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ better first week than departure (30,952) and more or less the same as awanai (32,533). great numbers

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:16 am

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
great news ...with 1k more sales that Departure in first week
i hope this week will be more sales

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 14 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:24 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:44 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
sillentdx wrote:Oricon weekly #5 with 32,013 (#4 sold 10K more than SCANDAL)

OMG, ranks can truly be deceiving indeed! That's their 2nd best first week ever for the sales!! Only Awanai with 32.533 did better!  Onion Shine 

Ah I'm relieved  :hotspring: Congrats SCAN-chan!!!!!!!!  :cheer:  Thumbs Onion 

Fun fact, that's their 3rd #5 (weekly) single in a row, Departure and Runners high were also #5 ^^

The #4 sale info is interesting... but again it depends on the others artists and #4 doesn't always mean over 40k sales because Awanai had that #4 spot and got 32.533 sales first week. Taiyou Scandalous even was #2 weekly but only got 31.583 back in 2012. But still interesting info because this shows how much the competition was hard this week, the others artists/bands sold really a lot!! Makes you wonder what could have happened with less competition, I guess Yoake could have easily made it top 3 everyday with such good sales.

Anyway, really great news and it's up to daily #6 today too. Hopefully as we said before the movie will help the single on the long term too so it can rank for a long time.

Speaking of that, is there an Oricon-like site to see the results for the movies with daily/weekly ranks? Just wondering how good the movie is doing ^^ If it is a huge mega hit then it's good for SCANDAL because a lot of people will hear the song =P And it could mean it will be on screens longer so that's good too.

Now let's see how it will continue!  Ho Onion  Can Yoake beat Awanai and become their #1 single with the help of Pikachu? =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:50 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Speaking of that, is there an Oricon-like site to see the results for the movies with daily/weekly ranks? Just wondering how good the movie is doing ^^ If it is a huge mega hit then it's good for SCANDAL because a lot of people will hear the song =P And it could mean it will be on screens longer so that's good too.
tokyohive usually upload japan box office report (they aren't daily numbers, but weekend numbers) if you are interested

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:58 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks reilachii. Yeah something like this, just wondering how successful the movie will be ^^ There is no official japanese site to release daily updates? Well, weekly so we need to wait, this is last week report it seems : http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/07/japan-box-office-report-7-127-13

Frozen is a huge hit in Japan ^^ Go Pokémon xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:12 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm happy that they have a good sales for this single!  .clap. 

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 14 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:36 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
so happy for the girls that they are breaking a 30k first week sales  .clap. 
proving that they are becoming more and more famous  .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:39 pm

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
for who interested, pokemon movie debuted at #1 at japan boxoffice! let's see if it will be a huge success and if it will help yoake sales  Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:00 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Sugoiiiiiii!  .clap. Nice one 

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:11 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yoake appears in US iTunes / Amazon mp3, this makes it the 3rd straight single (if we count Runners High) that has appeared in such mediums, and 4th overall (Haruka being the lone "oldie" single).

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 14 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:09 am

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billboard Japan Charts:
#3 on Hot 100
#1 on Hot Animation (they will be nominated at the Billboard Japan Music Awards 2014 in the "Animation Artist of the Year" category)
#18 on Top Airplay
#8 on Adult Contemporary (new record for them, prev. Departure @ #10)

SoundScan Singles Chart:
#7 Yoake Limited A with 11,113 copies
#11 Yoake Limited B with 7,571 copies
#13 Yoake Pokémon Edition with 6,527 copies
#17 Yoake Regular Edition with 4,846 (total 30,057)

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:22 am

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Yay, the VEVO video is out! Hopefully more people can watch it (if they haven't already).

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 am

dunrite321

dunrite321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
of course the video is unavailable in my country...  welp.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks for your work silentdx as usual.

#29 on the 07.22 : http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2014-07-22/more/4/

That's normal of course, new week with new releases. On second's week first day Runners high was #28 and Departure was #22 so it's still on the same level. Full rankings for the second week for the 2 last singles to compare in the next days:

Runners high 2nd week daily ranks: 6-28-26-27-22-23-22 / weekly rank 26 / week sales 4454 copies  (4th best sales for a second week)

Departure 2nd week daily ranks:15-22-21-18-23-19-19 / weekly rank 22 / week sales 4573 copies (3rd best sales for a second week)

Let's just hope it stays in the top 30 and can get 4.000 sales at least to stay on the same level. Their last 5 singles (from Awanai to Departure) were always ranked in the daily top 30 in the 2 weeks after their release so if it drops out it will be the first time since PHS end of 2012 ^^

Not that rankings matters that much as we just saw of course but with the Pokémon movie going very strong it would sux to drop out of the top 30 Sad It should be the opposite with the single going a bit up =P

On a side note I just got my Yoake package from CDJ, took 9 days but it's ok with a cheap shipping ^^

I got Yoake LE A + LE B + Pokémon Ed and also the Budokan DVD  Happy Onion  Happy Onion 

I just have conflicted feelings about the Pokémon edition package... By itself it's really cool but in the collection... it's too tall/big and slim!!! It doesn't fit well with the rest  .mad.  .waaa.

Oricon 07.23 : #25 (up 4 places)

Nice it stays in top 30 Happy

Last edited by HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added oricon for 07.23)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.