Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories
Posted Tue May 26, 2015 6:35 pm

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
To all the Scandal-Heaven people - Thanks for an AWESOME weekend!

This was my 1st time meeting everyone and also my 1st Scandal concerts. It was a blast! The BBQ after the airport meet was a fun time getting to know everyone and very entertaining thanks to the "Flying Dutchman" :-)

I had so much fun at the concerts. I've always ended up at the back at other performances and I couldn't believe how close we were able to get. I picked the Tomomi side at the LA show and the Mami  side at Anaheim. At one point it seemed like Mami was looking right at me and even gave me a smile.

The band played a lot of the songs I wanted to hear including Doll and Taiyo to Kimi ga Egaku STORY. I really wanted to do the towel spinning that I had seen on Youtube and I jumped so much that I ended up getting dizzy :-)

But I must say my highlight was at the 1st Meet n Greet in LA. 
While I was wishing Mami and Tomomi a happy birthday, Rina noticed the Meteor Shower at Dawn shirt I made . She looked at me said "Nice T-Shirt".  You should have seen my face light up even more! I think I remember saying Thank You in a very surprised and excited voice.     VIP - sooo worth it!!!

Thank you everyone for your kindness, friendship and the hard work you put into this weekend.

Until we meet again!

Rene

House of Blues - Los Angeles 5/22/2015
House of Blues - Anaheim 5/23/2015
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 26, 2015 10:55 pm

tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I really enjoyed my Scandal experience. I went to the L.A. and Anaheim shows. Just like the person above me, I stood on Tomo's side for night 1 and Mami's side for night 2. The L.A. show was great because it was my first time seeing Scandal live in concert, which was mind blowing. Anaheim was even better because I got to meet Scandal and take a picture with them. They also played Harukaze as an encore than night, which is great since its probably my favorite Scandal song. Both shows were awesome. This whole weekend has made me want to see even more of their shows. I guess I'll just have to wait until they come back to this area. haha.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 27, 2015 9:01 am

yamiq_26

yamiq_26

Caless Student
Caless Student
Went to the SG leg of the Tour!!probably the best night of my pathetic life so far.. They were AMAZING!!!!Tomomi looked at our side several times and smiled, and everytime that happened my heart melted...She was sooooo lovely!! LOVE 

by the time the high five session came, I cant say anything to them, just uttered "Yay!" and when Mami said "Arigatou" all that came out of my mouth was a "thank you"...and that was most of the things that I remembered... .sweat.

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 Z3Etkhc
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 27, 2015 6:06 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
@saldiven I saw a video of Tomomi on instagram with the bear. Pretty cool!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 29, 2015 9:18 pm

juanpabl0

juanpabl0

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Went to the LA show. It was my first concert too! Happy I'll be honest, I had my doubts considering that some of their songs are hard to pull of live but nope. Nope nope. They delivered. And they delivered well. I was totally blown away. Everything was a blur in those 2-ish hours. I was at Timo's side because Tomomi. XD I was so concentrated watching her play bass because of sheer awe at her bass work that I forgot to actually jump around and cheer on at times haha. Got hit real hard during Awanai and started to actually appreciate Mami more because of Honn wo Yomu.

As I have mentioned earlier, I had doubts. Most especially Onegai Navigation. But ugh. That freakin' intro man. They nailed it hard. 

Overall it was a transcending experience. The Meet and Greet was cool too. It was quick but I do understand that certain limitations will be enforced. They were so cute and tiny in person. I always thought they were atleast somewhat taller than me or something but nope. They were shorter than me. I wasn't expecting that. I also had a hard time catching a glimpse of Timo before going to the photo op spot. I guess I was too conscious/embarrassed to stare waaaay too much at her. My only regret was I wasn't able to give my gifts personally that I worked so hard on... I guess I just wanted something more re-assuring that they actually got the fanart I did for each of them. Sad Here are the fanart I made for them. I had it framed per member. I hope they got it... Sad 
 SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 YuApV3F

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 30, 2015 1:48 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
juanpabl0 wrote:Went to the LA show. It was my first concert too! Happy I'll be honest, I had my doubts considering that some of their songs are hard to pull of live but nope. Nope nope. They delivered. And they delivered well. I was totally blown away. Everything was a blur in those 2-ish hours. I was at Timo's side because Tomomi. XD I was so concentrated watching her play bass because of sheer awe at her bass work that I forgot to actually jump around and cheer on at times haha. Got hit real hard during Awanai and started to actually appreciate Mami more because of Honn wo Yomu.

As I have mentioned earlier, I had doubts. Most especially Onegai Navigation. But ugh. That freakin' intro man. They nailed it hard. 

Overall it was a transcending experience. The Meet and Greet was cool too. It was quick but I do understand that certain limitations will be enforced. They were so cute and tiny in person. I always thought they were atleast somewhat taller than me or something but nope. They were shorter than me. I wasn't expecting that. I also had a hard time catching a glimpse of Timo before going to the photo op spot. I guess I was too conscious/embarrassed to stare waaaay too much at her. My only regret was I wasn't able to give my gifts personally that I worked so hard on... I guess I just wanted something more re-assuring that they actually got the fanart I did for each of them. Sad Here are the fanart I made for them. I had it framed per member. I hope they got it... Sad 

Wow those are actually pretty amazing dude, you rock! I'm sure they will love it once they get to open aaaaalll their gifts!

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 30, 2015 10:28 am

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
hmm asking random SCANDAL fans to sign in the banner.
Spoiler:
...and looking at cuties in the concert! deymn :v

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 31, 2015 10:29 pm

barron

barron

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://10nineteen.com
You thanked this post! -

juanpabl0 wrote:Went to the LA show. It was my first concert too! Happy I'll be honest, I had my doubts considering that some of their songs are hard to pull of live but nope. Nope nope. They delivered. And they delivered well. I was totally blown away. Everything was a blur in those 2-ish hours. I was at Timo's side because Tomomi. XD I was so concentrated watching her play bass because of sheer awe at her bass work that I forgot to actually jump around and cheer on at times haha. Got hit real hard during Awanai and started to actually appreciate Mami more because of Honn wo Yomu.

OMG YOUR FANART IS AMAZING!!!!!!! I never type in all-caps, but had to make an exception here!

-Barron

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:08 am

dik426

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Hey everyone!  I was at both the Anaheim and the Hollywood shows!  I feel soooo lucky to see SCANDAL twice in two days and at proper clubs (unlike in 2011).
Anyways, I wrote about my experience at my blog and included a bunch of my personal photos .. maybe people would like to read?

https://thenumber244.wordpress.com/2015/06/01/scandal-at-the-house-of-blues-2015-05-22-23-live/

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:21 am

Shiguo

Shiguo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It's taken me a bit to get to this as it has been ridiculously crazy for me since getting back, so much so that I keep getting confused about how long I've been home ^^.

I want to thank everyone from SH at the US shows. I was actually pretty nervous about meeting everyone, a little intimidated I guess being a newer member and Chicago being my first show. I really have never met a group of people who made me feel welcome so quickly, you all are awesome! It was great to meet everyone and make some really good friends who I hope to see again sooner rather than later.

It's been more than a decade since my last concerts, and this was my first Scandal concerts so I had pretty high hopes and Scandal definitely delivered. The shows were far better than I could have imagined. I'm not one for really elaborating a lot (despite popular opinion at work) so I'll just say that I already really want to see them again, and hope I can recoup the money I spent at ACEN to do so. Never really gave much thought to the notion that ACEN itself would be fun too, but it was.

I also just want to quickly thank everyone who worked at organizing all the different things. You all did a great job and I really appreciate the effort you put into it.

There were so many amazing moments throughout the whole trip, but I think my second picture with the band stands out a bit as I tried to get them all to do a roller coaster pose (hands up). I'm calling it a success as I actually got Haruna to break her standard pose and put one hand up (^.^;). And of course getting to be basically front row on Mami's side for all three shows (front for two, couple rows back for Anaheim). Mami is really quite mesmerizing when she's on stage. 

I got to high five Rina at Sunset when they came back out for the encore and she came over to the edge of the stage and put her hand out. This also delayed my entrance into the happy birthday song for Mami, but only by a line or so.

I'd like to apologize to every person that I elbowed, smacked or walloped with my Hello World shirt (no towel), I'm pretty sure I managed at some point to hit most SH members on my side in one way or another.

So to wrap up, thank you all from SH and of course Scandal for making it an incredible trip. It feels a little strange now not hanging out with all of you after almost two weeks of doing so everyday. And thank you to those folks that split hotel rooms with me, I appreciate it. I'll see you all about.

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 Stamp210
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:39 pm

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
That's actually my favorite picture of all the group shots because you were able to get a reaction out of all 4 of them :-)

Great job!

House of Blues - Los Angeles 5/22/2015
House of Blues - Anaheim 5/23/2015
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:23 pm

barron

barron

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://10nineteen.com
Hi all,

I'm a little late, but here's a link to my blog post about my SCANDAL weekend. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.10nineteen.com/2015/05/28/scandal-weekend/

Barron

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:09 pm

KaminariShock

KaminariShock

Caless Student
Caless Student
clem84 wrote:Everything about the Chicago show was great except that it was a little bit short. I didn't count the number of songs during the show but when the pre-encore part was over I though "damn isn't this a little short."

It was a great set though. When I purchased my premiums, I didn't know what row I would be, not even the section I was in. Imagine my surprise when I go pick my tickets Friday morning at the Rosemont theater and look at them to see "row A". I must've had a stupid grin on my face for two whole hours. It turns out I was right in front of Tomomi to the left.

I spoke with somebody who was there and told me he thought the sound could've been better. I don't know. The show sounded amazing to me. Every instrument was clear and so were the vocals. The whole time I was leaning on the sort of structure between the stage and the crowd. I was banging my hands on it or clapping the whole time. My hands were seriously hurting by the time the show was over, but I was super happy Happy. It kinda paid off because the next day during the Q&A panel they said they were happy that the crowd seemed to be really into it. When Tomomi tripped I thought to myself "oh sh**", wondering if she was ok. But when she burst out laughing it was pretty obvious she was alright. They were just all smiling and just full of life. It might have been a short concert but they had amazing energy while it lasted.

ACen screwed us loyal fans of pretty much both autograph sessions. The guidebook app said that the Friday one was at 10h00pm right after the show. It turns out it was in the morning at 11h00 and I only found out at 2h00. I was so pissed off. Then the next day there was the Q&A panel and the second autograph session was right after it which meant that even if you ran to the place right after the panel there would still be a ridiculous line because the session was just about to begin. So basically the people who attended the Q&A had almost no chance of getting an autograph. They signed for about an hour and then they told the staff to not accept anymore people. Thanks Acen.

The photo op did happen and they passed everyone who had bought a tshirt so that was good. I got a picture with them but the member of the staff who used my camera didn't really know what he was doing so the picture came out kinda bad and of course you only had one shot. Anyway, I was still happy to get a picture with them.

The important thing was the concert and it was amazing as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully they'll come back to north America next year or the one after.
I was also at the chicago show, i was at the right side (MAMI) 2nd row. it was amazing, i felt like i was the only one into it in my section.

I also checked the guidebook for autographs it said 10 am and 10pm, thought it was weird so i went at the a.m one just to be safe and their they were, line was short i got my hello world tour cd signed, rina made me bush she said she liked m totoro shirt i just smiled real hard and nodded.

yeah i spent most of acen in line for scandal, i was like the 10th person in line for the q&a waited like maybe 1-2hrs beforehand, totally worth it.

the camera man also screwed me over, he got me with my eyes closed.

LOVE RINA

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 SBSyT11     

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:55 am

Squall

Squall

Caless Student
Caless Student
I haven't written anything about my experience from the concert but since I've been reading a lot of negative comments about the newest single, I felt like I had to.

I didn't get VIP because the system that sells the tickets is retarded. I was the first-in-line at one of the ticket centers, I even sneaked out of my job to be early, and I couldn't get my VIP ticket because the system said they were sold out within the minute they were on sale.

Why is this important? Because some people that went to the concert barely knew about the band. Nobody around me was singing their songs. Nobody sang the chorus of SCANDAL BABY even though Haruna said "Join us". I feel that the people that are complaining about the recent changes (I don't see any change besides the logo) are people that have been listening to SCANDAL in the last year or so. And it still bugs me that these kind of people are lucky enough to get a VIP, and are the first ones to criticize the band.

Besides that, I had a really good time and I was very happy when they spoke in Spanish. I really hope they come to Mexico next year and I hope I'll be lucky enough to get a VIP.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:05 pm

Darkath9

Darkath9

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ Yeah that's kind of the way it was in Chicago too. A lot of the people that purchased premium tickets didn't really seem to be participating like some of us were. We had members that didn't get premium tickets and had to rock out in the back sections all on their own. 

And anyone that's badmouthing the new single and logo are what I'd call temporary fans. People that are treating SCANDAL like a phase. I believe I'm going to be a fan even after the day that SCANDAL stops making music (I pray that day doesn't come quickly).

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:49 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Darkath9 wrote:^ Yeah that's kind of the way it was in Chicago too. A lot of the people that purchased premium tickets didn't really seem to be participating like some of us were. We had members that didn't get premium tickets and had to rock out in the back sections all on their own. 

And anyone that's badmouthing the new single and logo are what I'd call temporary fans. People that are treating SCANDAL like a phase. I believe I'm going to be a fan even after the day that SCANDAL stops making music (I pray that day doesn't come quickly).

Remember to be respectful, people have the right to not like things and they shouldn't be labeled as temporary fans for disliking something. Continue below this post about the hello world memories, which reminds me I haven't done mine yet

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Bringing back this thread to the HELLO WORLD tour:

Although it's very overdue, here's my write-up about the Europe lives. I'll post about the North America ones later!

Random ramblings:

Live #1:

Live #2:

Live #3:

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:41 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@thoseguiltyeyes

Thanks for sharing that Jade, I love the cosplay pictures !
But maybe you were just in the wrong place at the London concert, I was up on the balcony with my daughter where we had our own bar and most of the people there were jumping about through the whole show.
There were even two Japanese guys who brought their own Scandal towels with them Happy

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:13 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Looking forward to shows 4-7 from you, TGE. Happy

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
There are 7 days left until SCANDAL's documentary 『SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」”』 is out in theaters in Japan! To celebrate the film's release, we will be doing a weeklong countdown featuring pictures from the international stops of SCANDAL's world tour.

The first concert we will feature is Paris. If you attended this concert, please comment and tell us about your experience, or what your favorite parts/highlights were!

Day 1 - Paris, France
SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 VxQiC1A

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 K6Fa17im

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 MyfdEcWm

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 8wjegfNm

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 ALdCeA9m

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 G3xWlpEm

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 70DK3Dxm

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 Zd2If0Om

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 XTnoQKEm

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 6CW2V8Rm

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 NQHi283m

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 RAXKXAnm

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 R6wN8oRm

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 NLJ6fgCm

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 P4KM84Om

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 QIgbZwUm

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 Qi3HqKJm

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 ErXGpTHm

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 XQ2Tga9m

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 ObqatTtm

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 InS4MV7m

Credits to each respective owner.

Source: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t11728-france-scandal-world-tour-2015hello-world

#front-page

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Experiences First Scandal Concert
Posted Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:35 am

Mistereinspruch

Mistereinspruch

Caless Student
Caless Student
The Hello World Tour was my first live experience of SCANDAL. Of course I have watched most of their shows on DVD, but they cannot reach the level of a live concert. I visited the concerts in Paris and in Essen and I must say that I became emotional when they started the concert. Everything released itself as soon as they started.  

I greatly enjoyed hearing almost all of my favourite SCANDAL songs. Especially Departure and Harukaze (Essen) .wow. . Apart from the songs and the band itself I must say that the audience was amazing as well. The whole crowd was singing, dancing and waving rather than staying like a Zombie (in some occasions very common in the Netherlands).

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 2 2xNUTXn
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:18 pm

Ephora

Ephora

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was in Paris for their concert (it was my first time in Paris, coming from Belgium, so everything was new)

I seriously loved it !
The girls are really energectic, like you'd expect.
Unfortunately, Harukaze was not played here, so I couldn't hear the song wich made me discover the band live. But it was fine, we had a great setlist with most of my favorites so this had no real impact.

My only regret is that I didn't have vip tickets so I wasn't at the very front (I was still relatively close to the stage but I had some people in front of me)

This was clearly the best day in my life so far !

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mistereinspruch wrote:I visited the concerts in Paris and in Essen
Could it be that we met after the concert in Essen? I met two people from the netherlands while searching for the ticket pay machine of the car park.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Ephora

Ephora

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

Where I am in their staff member Tsuchi's picture of the crowd haha:

Ah, I'm that picture too... but hidden by a hand. x)
I wish I had a vip ticket *3*

Back to top Go down

Essen
Posted Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:30 pm

Mistereinspruch

Mistereinspruch

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandalsuki wrote:
Mistereinspruch wrote:I visited the concerts in Paris and in Essen
Could it be that we met after the concert in Essen? I met two people from the netherlands while searching for the ticket pay machine of the car park.
It might that we have met after the concert. I remember that I talked with some people after the concert. If you have met two persons (one around 22 and one around 55) that would be me and my father.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.