Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories
Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:11 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The LA show was simply amazing, we went all out and I went to the TOMO side for the first time. I managed to get a pick from MAMI's microphone stand again thanks to Motchy-sama.  .clap.

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:34 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I had the luck to get VIP tickets to both the LA and Anaheim shows. I won't write a novel about the experience, but just pick some highlights.

-LA is different than I expected; with the exception of the "hills" area, the terrain is quite flat. Very different than Atlanta which is hilly and forested all over the place.

-It was COLD. The first three days I was there, I doubt it got much above 70 degrees. I didn't even bring a wind breaker, so I was chilly up until around lunch time on Saturday waiting for the Anaheim show. Totally didn't expect that in SoCal.

-Meeting the band at the airport was fun, and they seemed happy about it, but also seemed tired. Afterward, meeting up with all the SH folks for hamburgers and beer was awesome. I had a great time chilling out and talking to people from all over.

-Everyone I met was awesome. I don't really like traveling or going to concerts by myself, and I was concerned about going all the way across the country on my own without knowing anyone. Everyone I met waiting in line on Friday and then again on Saturday was awesome. People were fun, laid back, and very friendly. I'm looking forward to seeing all of them on the next time Scandal comes to the USA (hopefully soon).

-Singing Happy Birthday to Mami on Friday evening was fun. She seemed really happy about it. She and Haruna joked about it being her "Birthday week," presumably because she had the same treatment in Mexico two days earlier.

-I can't remember his name, but the guy who first came up with the idea to make bears at the Build-A-Bear Workshop nextdoor to the Anaheim HoB was a genius. It was fun going over there with him, his girlfriend, and a couple of other guys to make bears for Haruna and Tomomi (two other guys had already done ones for Mami and Rina). I ended up spending way more than I had planned on it, but I couldn't pass on the leather jacket and leather boots for the Haru-bear. We had been planning on doing another round of Happy Birthday, this time for both Mami and Tomomi (her birthday was the following week) when the band came back for the encore, but most of us just kind of forgot about that when the band came out carrying the bears we made. The whole band really seemed happy about them, which was incredibly gratifying.

-Just a great experience. It was so much fun that I'm planning on going to Osaka next year for the 10th anniversary show, assuming the finances fall into place appropriately. I hope I get to see my SH friends there, too. :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:00 pm

KaminariShock

KaminariShock

Caless Student
Caless Student
I went to the Chicago, IL USA show during the Anime Central Convention.

This is my con i go to every year, but wasn't on planning to go this year. Next thing i know is that SCANDAL is the musical guest!, it was perfect i bought my badge the same week the vip tickets started to sell. I had to buy them at the end of the week, and by the time i tried to buy one all the good sections were gone. i don't know why they didn't allow you to choose your own seat only your section. Composure! I chose the far right section.

Since SCANDAL had the concert, autographs and a panel scheduled i had thought i would stay in a hotel near the con but everything was already booked. (even though i live 30 min away) i had to look in the forums for people looking for extra people to bunk with them and help pay a portion. it was nerve wrecking, i've never bunked with strangers and who knows if they're not out there to steal cash. short story i found someone who was staff at the con. stars aligned that day because i was coming alone this time to the con, i didn't have to babysit my friends who just want to troll around. it was scandal time !

Go there Thursday, woke up early friday and made a small schedule for scandal only events.
First i scouted the area for the opening ceremonies room cause that's usually where all the con guest show up to say hi. i ended up sitting next to strangers right behind the photo people. Scandal showed up and introduced themselves and i caught it on film! 

After that i went to their merch area and bought the hello world cd and the tour shirt because if you bought the shirt you'd get to take a free pic with Scandal on saturday.

Next, i had to find the autographs area, it was sorta hidden in a corner. by the time i get in the back of the line i see Global Moderator "ThoseGuiltyEyes" with her scandal cosplay (the red jacket one) had just gotten her autograph. i think staff told her she could not go in the line again LOL because there weren't many people there on that day. I spoke to random strangers about scandal and one guy had an item during their indies when they first came to chicago with many other new artist on that tour then another guy saw i had the album and asked what band member photo did i get and show him the tomomi pic, he has the same one but his came autographed!!! boo!. Got The CD manual, i chose a random picture where all the members are in it. it got signed first by mami she was smiling, then tomomi, next haruna; she looked busy directing staff and a quick hello, then my favorite RINA! She was smiling and told "i love neko bus too" because i was wearing the totoro neko bus shirt, i nodded and said thanks while blushing.

The concert. I was worried because i was running late; just had lunch and went to change at my room, and remembered i still had to get my ticket for the show. i power walked over there with a crowd since the con/my hotel/ are just right across from one another. i was anxious because people were there way earlier and the line was already going around the corner of the building. I'm waiting in the line and i see the scandal staff guy with his camera recording the people then going through the backstage door it was awesome. We wait a great while, then we start going inside and staff start separating us from paid to free (paid tickets sat at ground level while free was just available to anyone with a con badge and sat at the balcony area). 

I get a scandal flyer they were giving out for memorabilia purposes and signed their u.s flag with "I <3 Scandal". I got a second row seat at the far right section yes! we weren't allowed to take pic/video because the con staff said to be courteous so more international guest would come. I sat next to a guy who was injured and had those sticks to help him walk and to my right were a couple who the girlfriend seemed uninterested and in front of me was a short man who i remembered; he was heckling the staff to let him in first cause his disabled but the old lady wasn't having none of it.

SCANDAL walks in with some groovy music with their hands in their pockets, MAMI is right in front of me. Mami puts on her guitar and stands in the darkness waiting for the cue of

RINA! with a loud bang to her drums playing Love In action. Like someone mentioned before she was a beast with the drums, it was so loud it caught me off guard and felt like i was getting heart burn LOL.

I sang the songs in the little lyrics i know in broken japanese while shaking my hands to the music.
It was fun, only down part was i felt i sat with casuals who didn't want to get up from their seats at times but the ones who were worse were the free seat balcony people who only knew one song that was in full metal alchemist Shunkan Sentimental. After the concert was over everyone chanted SCANDAL, SCANDAL until they popped out and did an encore it was an amazing night . i still feel the electricity from the concert so much i'm hearing scandal right now at full volume.

The next day, Saturday, i woke up early ate breakfast and waited in line for the scandal panel. good thing i lined up early cause the line got really long. i got a second row seat on the left side, i could see tomomi clearly, she looked at me few times but i didnt want to look back at times i didn't want to make it weird and so i looked over at rina more since she my fav but she never noticed me  . They asked random questions like whats their favorite manga, things about music videos, and about Chicago. Then they had a contest where people had to answer questions and win autographed scandal items. They left and everyone cheered for them i waved at mami goodbye and she waved at me and others there bye. After that was over it was chaos, everyone rushed outta there cause the 2nd autograph session was beginning. staff told us it was over capacity already too late i almost made it. then right after everyone rushed over into another area where the vip pics will be taken.

Met new scandal friends while in line and joked on how we would mess up our poses.
Then they tell us you need your own camera to take the pic, WHAT!, they didn't tell us that but luckily i had my outdated point and shoot with me.
When it was my turn i got nervous cause i was next to haru and rina and also cause i put the tour shirt on top of my shirt i was wearing. i was so nervous that when they said thanks i didnt say anything and just bowed AHHHH . I step out the room, and see the picture the scandal staff took with my cam. it was terrible, eyes closed and the two shirts made me look bigger.

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 Scacha11

It was an experience ! hope they come back but i know they love L.A more 

i framed the shirt , autographed album manual, the flyer and my ticket, ill buy a bigger better frame another day

The Movie Looks Interesting

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 SBSyT11     

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:44 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

saldiven wrote:-I can't remember his name, but the guy who first came up with the idea to make bears at the Build-A-Bear Workshop nextdoor to the Anaheim HoB was a genius.

That would be Matt! He was so proud of thinking that idea up, haha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

KaminariShock wrote:by the time i get in the back of the line i see Global Moderator "ThoseGuiltyEyes" with her scandal cosplay (the red jacket one) had just gotten her autograph. i think staff told her she could not go in the line again LOL because there weren't many people there on that day.

hahaha you saw that? A couple of my friends and I saw how short the line was after we went through once, figured why not try again, and jumped in line. One of the staff members was all for it and was like, "Wow, you guys are going again!" but another staff member didn't approve, tattled on us to SCANDAL's management, and told us we couldn't do it twice. :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still haven't had time to finish writing my write-ups of the US shows, but I will try to post it soon! In the meantime, here's a silly photo I snapped in Anaheim:

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 9JA5eP8

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You thanked this post! -

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
KaminariShock wrote:by the time i get in the back of the line i see Global Moderator "ThoseGuiltyEyes" with her scandal cosplay (the red jacket one) had just gotten her autograph. i think staff told her she could not go in the line again LOL because there weren't many people there on that day.

hahaha you saw that? A couple of my friends and I saw how short the line was after we went through once, figured why not try again, and jumped in line. One of the staff members was all for it and was like, "Wow, you guys are going again!" but another staff member didn't approve, tattled on us to SCANDAL's management, and told us we couldn't do it twice. Sad

That was the worst, we were so ready to get double autographs LOL, it was pretty sad that the line was so short but it was Friday morning so its understandable, good thing the next day it was so packed they filled 2 whole lines!

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:42 am

Animelover

Animelover

Caless Student
Caless Student
I went to the Chicago Concert during the Anime Central Convention Weekend. It was the best time that I ever had, and worth to but a ticket to sit up close. This was my first international concert that I finally got to see live and up close. 
Then the next day, I bought their CD and went to the autographed session, and got it autographed. 
At the session Rina told me that I was pretty. But I think she told everyone that, but that was something that I will never ever forget.

Hope I get to see them performing live again.  .happy. .clap.

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 2671772173 SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 976811
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
There is only 1 day left until SCANDAL's documentary 『SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」”』 is out in theaters in Japan! To celebrate the film's release, we will be doing a weeklong countdown featuring pictures from the international stops of SCANDAL's world tour.

The tenth and final concert we will feature is Hong Kong. If you attended this concert, please comment and tell us about your experience, or what your favorite parts/highlights were!

Day 7 - Hong Kong
SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 0nS9mht

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 Z9UgKVs

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 Lpl2C2U

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 1MFI5Dv

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 B681Q9h

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 Xxx72CW

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 EGeGVb9

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 JYoUZ1x

Credits to each respective owner.

Sources: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t11835-hong-kong-scandal-world-tour-2015hello-world

#front-page

SCANDAL HELLO WORLD TOUR Memories - Page 4 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:41 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

I’ve actually been meaning to write something up for the U.S shows for a few months now. I suppose nothing ever materialized because I’ve been busier with work and when I do have some downtime, I’m always forgetting to write anything for this. But~ This seems like the perfect opportunity to post a write up for the shows. I’ll make sure to prioritize getting this done this time!

This first post is actually going to be about the Chicago show only. I’m not much of a talker in real life but online is a completely different story. ^.^” I know that I’m probably going to be rambling far too much that placing all three in one post would make it too long! So we’re going to separate them into two posts~

I guess that I should mention who I was during the tour though since I never really told many people what my username on here was. ^.^” Most people knew me as Allie. I’m not the most talkative person so I don’t blame people if they forget me. It’s fairly easy haha. But if anyone does remember… That is me~ Happy

I’ll post the novel-esque write up under a spoiler for those who want to read it and post some highlights underneath for those who don’t want to read it~

My memory on Chicago is a bit fuzzy and I’ll probably forget a lot of the smaller details so I’m really sorry if I’m forgetting a lot of things. The pictures should keep my timeline on track though! I'm sorry if this is a bit wonky writing or a bit all over the place. It's not how I usually write but this is the best it's coming together for some reason haha. ^.^"

There are pictures in the spoiler tags as well. Wink

Airport arrival and first autograph signing:

THE CONCERT:

SCANDAL's panel:

Exploring Chicago:

Highlights~

-Meeting SCANDAL again for an autograph signing. Seeing Mami’s surprised reaction to the vinyl and having her actually ask where I got it was a great reaction. Having Haruna notice the cosplay outfit and seem really happy about it was the highlight of the signing though!

-The show was awesome! The crowd could have been much better but the girls were definitely on top of things and amazing as they usually are.

-The panel was a fun experience. Getting recognized by Haruna in the crowd and being handed a signed clear file from her made it an enjoyable experience! Having Haruna notice the nervousness was really embarrassing but was totally worth it to be handed a signed clear file by her.

-All the good food in Chicago. *_* I hate your weather but I love your food. :v

The cosplay outfits for anyone who doesn't want to scroll through that novel:
Spoiler:

Thank you to eionswolf for being really nice and welcoming. I’m glad we were able to get along; it made the trip a lot more fun to be staying with someone that you’re able to get along with. ^.^

Thank you to everyone from SH for making the trip really enjoyable and memorable! I loved meeting everyone and seeing friends again. Hopefully we’ll see each other again at the next U.S event from SCANDAL. Happy One of the things that make these trips so enjoyable is being able to see everyone and meet everyone~

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:53 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
You thanked this post! -

Sorry for the long overdue thoughts about the concert.

My friends and I went to Hong Kong not just for vacation but also to watch SCANDAL live in concert. It was my first time to see them live.

During our first few days visiting Ocean Park, Victoria's Peak, and other landmarks in Hong Kong, ther weater was cool with heavy rain. While, there was a sudden change of temparture during the concert day. It was as SCORCHING hot as a typical summer day in Manila.

While waiting on queue to purchase SCANDAL merchandise at lunch time, we met new friends from Scandal-Heaven PH and Scandal Sushi HK. Also, the blogger from Daisuki Scandal and his friend were easy going. After buying merchandise such as concert DVDs and shirts, we had lunch with our new friend Vincent at a noodle place near the stadium.

We were standing at the third row, facing Mami. There was one poor young lady standing behind me and two other six-foot tall men who looked so sad because she can't see the band playing. I approached her to trade places with me and she agreed. I got her name and introduced her to my gal Anciel and I'm glad they got along.

Not to sound boastful to you guys, Mami caught my attention not once, not twice, but THRICE. On her third glimpse of me, I gave her a blowing kiss and she returned with a wink and a smile. There is an advantage of wearing clothes that cuts above the rest.

There is some reports from concert goes from other countries that Mami kept on forgetting some lyrics from her singature song "Hon Wo Yomu." Good thing for Mami, it never happened in Hong Kong. In fact, her eyes shown that she was really surprised with herself with her own feat.

Unfortunately, Rina was obscured behind her drum kit so, I saw just a glimpse of her except when she sang "Oyasumi". Rina's vocals was notably raspier maybe because she was not used to sing live on tour. If I were working for them, I would suggest the for Rina's drum kit to face stage left like Michael Sweet of Stryper does so that Rina will become more visible to the audiences.

The highlight of the concert was when Tomomi, who looked more seductive in person, was really overwhelmed with joy when fans raised the printed birthday greeting sheets. Hanautasancho and I screaming in Tagalog "Iiyak na yan!" (She will cry) repeatedly to tease her.

Overall, the show was fantastic and band performs WAY better live on stage.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:38 am

Darkath9

Darkath9

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Airi-chan wrote:
This was actually where I met a few other people. The only one whose name I can actually remember right now is Connor, but I don’t think I ever actually got his screen name. I will always be thankful to him for fixing my tie that no one else could fix haha. Tongue I still have no clue how to tie a tie properly. :v

Did I do that? It's been almost a year, and I guess I was working with about an hours worth of accumulated sleep, so my memories ranging from parts of lunch to the concert itself are a little hazy XD. Hopefully I can keep all my memories in check, I really hate forgetting things that I did. I'm not old enough to be that forgetful haha!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.