You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Any news about the sales/oricon chart? Are they in the top3?

Back to top Go down
skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ they're in the fifth place for the daily ranking as of now.
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2013-05-24/

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Looks like it peaked at #4.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Awww i was hoping it was top 3 maybe even top 1 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 867634

Back to top Go down
skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
IMHO it's pretty hard to reach top 3, considering how consistent the top 3 are.
Don't be discouraged though. I think rank 4 or 5 is pretty good, considering the other artist they have to contend with in the chart Wink

Last edited by skywing-SM on Sun May 26, 2013 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
What is the setlist for the secret live? .stars.

Back to top Go down

bleach86

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

^
1. scandal no theme
2. Space ranger
3. DOLL

Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
only 3?.... well, I hope i can see the secret live XD,

thank you @bleach86

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
victor_survive wrote:only 3?.... well, I hope i can see the secret live XD,

thank you @bleach86

Only three that they show - it's not clear to me if that was the whole show or not, because the point of the DVD is that it's supposed to be the backstage footage, not the concert itself. Indeed, the place is extremely small and the sound isn't great, so the concert footage itself is not that great *except* that you get to see them in a really raw form. It's almost like how they must have been when they first started, sound and all. They don't even seem to have all their equipment there; Haruna's using a backup guitar and an amp I haven't personally seen before, for example, and I can barely hear her guitar in the mix. I don't think they have their normal pedalboards either. That fits with a secret show, though - if the roadies had come out and started setting up a Shinos amp and tuning up a silver sparkle Squier with a skull on it, obviously everybody's gonna know who's playing next. (I have a feeling most people did anyway, as they usually do at these "secret" shows.)

The backstage stuff is interesting because of how clandestine they're trying to be; they are literally sitting in a van in a dark alley outside the venue while they wait to go on. It is kind of hilarious.

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I just got home from Anime Boston 2013 and found the new single lying on my doorstep.

Just finished listening to the B-side (dunno the name LOL, is it the 24 hour something everyone is talking about?). This is a kick ass single. A++++++++++++ .wow.

Nice poster too. Worth every penny of my $18 .clap.

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 61185
Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The first time I heard 24 Jikan plus I thought it had too much distortion during the intro. But after more listens I now LOOOVE all that distortion in all its oversaturated, snarling, swarm-of-bees glory.

It is an awesome song, brash and loud and punk and I love it for all the same reasons @spacecadet does. Great arrangement, nice lyrics and GREAT singing from Haru and Tomo. This song WILL totally own live.

The A-side is pretty good too. One thing I noticed, in a one of those interview videos in the media section, Rina mention that this new song is "yonin de oto" (the sound of the 4 of us) or words to that effect. I've been listening to the song and apart from the intro (which is played by Mami on her guitar when they play it live) there are NO keyboards during the rest of the song (or at least no obvious keyboard part, I need to keep listening to it to be totally sure)

I love me some raw, keyboardless SCANDAL any time, so this is great for me. :D

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I don't know about the rest of you guys but Tomomi's voice in 24 hours is FANTASTIC. It's so....powerful. I've never really heard a powerful Tomomi voice before but DAMN!!!

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 61185
Back to top Go down
babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
kaitanuva wrote:I don't know about the rest of you guys but Tomomi's voice in 24 hours is FANTASTIC. It's so....powerful. I've never really heard a powerful Tomomi voice before but DAMN!!!
I agree ! It's just FANTASTIC when the chorus begin LOVE
It's a really good song but i'm a little bit disappointed by the fuzz effect ... too "dirty" in my opinion

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

babaloued wrote:I agree ! It's just FANTASTIC when the chorus begin LOVE
It's a really good song but i'm a little bit disappointed by the fuzz effect ... too "dirty" in my opinion

I love it. It's what grabbed me initially - I was like "what?!" It sounds so unlike them, but it shows that they're capable of being a really heavy, noisy rock band, which we *know* is a part of them personally, they're just rarely really allowed to show it. It's nice to be able to see this side of them, this very uncommercial side, sometimes. And it adds a dynamic to the song, and contrast to the verses.

Tomomi's voice in this song, I really wish she would be like this all the time. When she says "Goodnight", I can actually see her face snarling when she says that. I swear, that girl has a dark side that we almost never see. I feel like she let us see a side of her in this song that she normally keeps hidden.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Can only agree, love this song a lot too. You think they will play it soon live? Maybe even make it become a regular song?

Back to top Go down
kikifish

kikifish

Caless Student
Caless Student
Im wondering, is all the of the first press release poster from CDJapan all the same? Or its different from each version. Thanks

Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
kikifish wrote:Im wondering, is all the of the first press release poster from CDJapan all the same? Or its different from each version. Thanks

I'm pretty sure its the same...

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oricon weekly:
1. AKB48 "Sayonara Crawl" - 1,762,873 (highest first week sales!)
2. Tegomass "Neko Chūdoku" - 95,659
3. Perfume "Magic of Love" - 66,094
4. Scandal "Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne" - 32,533 (HIGHEST FIRST WEEK SALES (singles)!!!)
5. Jinguji Ren (cv. Suwabe Junichi) "Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% Idol Song Jinguji Ren" - 26,425
6. Im@s 020 - 23,281
7. Im@s 018 - 22,853
8. T.M. Revolution×Mizuki Nana "Preserved Roses" - 22,507
9. Ieri Leo "Message" - 21,058
10. Im@s 019 - 19,939

Nielsen SoundScan:
18. Scandal "Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne" (Limited Edition B) - 12,407
20. Scandal "Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne" (Limited Edition A) - 11,187

Billboard Japan:
Japan Hot 100: 89 (it will climb higher)
Hot Top Airplay: 65 (it will climb higher)
Adult Contemporary Airplay: 64 (it will climb higher)

Last edited by sillentdx on Tue May 28, 2013 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
kikifish wrote:Im wondering, is all the of the first press release poster from CDJapan all the same? Or its different from each version. Thanks
There's only one ad poster for the single, so all versions come with the same one.

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
@sillentdx : You mean it's the best first week sale ever for SCANDAL? I suppose yes but just to be sure =P If yes it's awesome news even if they are "only" #4.

Also... How can the first place sell much, are the numbers right???!! #2 sells less than 100k but #1 sells almost 1.8 million????!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Also... How can the first place sell much, are the numbers right???!! #2 sells less than 100k but #1 sells almost 1.8 million????!
AKB48 is HUGE in Japan. They consistently have ridiculously high sales numbers, so it's not surprising that they totally eclipsed the other artists' numbers this time too.

And since this topic is not about AKB, let's not have any more discussions on them.

Going back to SCANDAL/the new single, Limited Edition B is now sold out/listed as out of print on CDJ. It looks like the LEs are going pretty fast for this single.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue May 28, 2013 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
that's very good! that's a great start for a first week and i'm proud of the girls! job well done! hopefully sales can stay within the 10k range at least for the 2nd week.

and on a side i cannot get over how good 24 Plus is! i seriously love the work on this song. drums are freaking sweet and i love how Haruna and Tomomi's voices are sounding in the song! it's on repeat for me!

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
Kinetic-Kaze

Kinetic-Kaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
Congrats! .clap. SCANDAL at 4th place is a very good result. They are slowly climbing up the ladder.

I'm slightly surprised the LE's are selling out so quickly. Only 3 left for the 'A' version too.

Back to top Go down
fendipratama007

fendipratama007

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://fendipratama.blogspot.com
I wish this single present in My City...

Tama SCANDALOUS

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 257222968215th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 257222968215th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 2572229682
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 924158Are You SCANDALOUS? Keep it!!!15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 924158
Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
congrats to the girls charting on the top 5 despite tough competitors .smile.

and wow those numbers

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 18 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum