You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

graysky14

graysky14

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
...my copy just came yesterday but I wasn't able to see it yet (been out from home for a few days now)
...can't wait to listen to it

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 19 146456 Don't mind me... I'm just a geeky gamer who loves SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
How are the sales going? I found this on Generasia : http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Awanai_Tsumori_no,_Genki_de_ne

Total Reported Sales: 37,490*

It means that currently it's their second best sale just behind Taiyou Scandalous (39,033) and it will probably still sell a bit in the next weeks.

I suppose the numbers are right. It's good news I think! Good sales, big tour now and festivals, biggest tour scheduled for the end of the year (with new album probably!)... looks like the SCANDAL world is doing fine =)

Back to top Go down
coronerammerung

coronerammerung

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
"24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae" is outstanding song! I didn't ever expect this kind of music from Scandal. So much drive, like it was in "Scandal Nanka Buttobase". And they never repeat themselves. Every album is unique and shows Scandal from different sides and angles. Aw, what else important - they still young girls - with, I hope, long and distinguished future!

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 19 Tumblr11
Back to top Go down
Sanshinzoka

Sanshinzoka

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:How are the sales going? I found this on Generasia : http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Awanai_Tsumori_no,_Genki_de_ne

Total Reported Sales: 37,490*

It means that currently it's their second best sale just behind Taiyou Scandalous (39,033) and it will probably still sell a bit in the next weeks.

I suppose the numbers are right. It's good news I think! Good sales, big tour now and festivals, biggest tour scheduled for the end of the year (with new album probably!)... looks like the SCANDAL world is doing fine =)
Take a look now ! it's the best sale ever
Total Reported Sales: 40,361*

Now http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Awanai_Tsumori_no,_Genki_de_ne

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah saw it because I was talking about Kagen and how I hope they beat the record =P Awanai is the best selling single now with 40k, Taiyou has 39k. I reaaaaaally like Awanai so i'm glad it's the best single now .uhuh. 

Let's hope Kagen can sell a lot too and doesn't make a flop... Would be great for the band if they could sell more from now on and always get 40k and not sell less, so it would mean the fan base is really growing and more people know them.

Last edited by HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
dunrite321

dunrite321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Holy crap, 40k sales?!  Well both Awanai and its B-side were really great songs so it's easy to see how they could sell that many.

However, I don't think Kagen no Tsuki would sell nearly as many due to a new album coming out a month and a half after the single (if confirmed).  But we'll see.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Hum interesting point.

But I have no idea if this is really a big deal for a single sale? I guess it makes sense, because why buy the single if you know the album is coming and it will be on it... But this would affect the next single more (the one rumored for September), because for Kagen many people pre-ordered since a long time when we had no infos about the album. So maybe it will not have much impact on the sales? Oh well we will see.

Back to top Go down

Review: 24 Hours Plus Right Before Dawn
Posted Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:00 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
coronerammerung wrote:"24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae" is outstanding song! I didn't ever expect this kind of music from Scandal. So much drive, like it was in "Scandal Nanka Buttobase".

I can agree no more!

I just love the guitar riffs during verses and chorus with lota fuzz, more of a Proco RAT distortion or Dunlop Fuzz Face on steroids cranked to the maximum level (with only a hair pulled back, LOL). My favorite part of the song when Tomomi sings the second chorus. She was like screaming on her top of her lungs when hitting the high notes in contrast to Haruna's smooth use of head tones. "24" is more of a Tomomi song for me despite that it wasn't written by any of the band members. I am glad to hear Scandal experimenting with hard rock or even heavy metal.

However, I'm a bit disapointed because, it wasn't included in the Standard abum despite that it is one of their strongest songs ever. I dunno if Epic Japan found the song too risky. Our friend @spacecadet have the same sentiments for sure. Happy

Not bad for a B-Side song indeed.

BTW, I just purchased and downloaded the singles along with "Departure" via I-Tunes earlier today. Quite late for a review, eh?

Last edited by MamiNoodles on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Never too late and not everyone can become a SCANDAL fan at the same time!  Nice one 

24 Jikan is a really great song that I love too. It's funny because I just thought about it yesterday and was hoping to see them use it during festivals like last year but so far it's not the case and probably won't be. They surely will play Your Song instead (and already did so at Mezamashi).

If I remember correctly, a lot of fans wanted it or expected it to be on the album but in the end it was just a b-side and there is nothing wrong with it. A great great b-side  Nice one 

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
24 hrs definitely took me by storm when i first opened the CD. I'm disappointed that Awanai is the more popular song since 24 hrs has become one of their heaviest rock songs. I got chills during the part of the song where Tomo screamed "Good night"

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 19 61185
Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
kaitanuva wrote:24 hrs definitely took me by storm when i first opened the CD. I'm disappointed that Awanai is the more popular song since 24 hrs has become one of their heaviest rock songs. I got chills during the part of the song where Tomo screamed "Good night"

I noticed that "good night" scream too which caused Tomomi a slight buckle!

Honestly, I found Awanai just another radio staple for Scandal. Yet, the boogie-esque drumming of Rina is quite enjoyable to dance with despite of the "awkward to talk to an ex again" message of the song. LOL!

I saw a like performance on Youtube moments ago. I think that was Girls Fest '13, correct me if I am wrong. I observed Tomomi who looked so serious most of the time and headbanged like she never did before.

It seems like Tomomi has finally unleashed her darker, grittier side as a musician.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.