You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
^Thank you! I was also lazy...  .whistle. 

Well, the PV came out much just like my expectation of it, just like their MV of Secret Base. Yet I'd really like to watch the whole version (who wouldn't?).

Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well well well, despite my little deception, I actually enjoyed the teaser especially the moment in monochrome!^_^ I am looking forward hearing the entire song!!

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Back to top Go down
_RicchaN_

_RicchaN_

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yay!!! Thank you!

Well!! I'll wait to listen the full song!

Back to top Go down
winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks guys for the links .clap. 

Wait to see the full version  

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 6 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down
betinhomtl

betinhomtl

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.scandalbrazilianteam.com.br

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 6 Show_s10 Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 6 Dgghh10

2015.04.12 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 @ Tokyo International Forum Hall A

2016.08.21 - SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL 「2006-2016」 @ Izumiotsu Phoenix, Osak[b]a[/b]
Back to top Go down
JAMnBreadMusic

JAMnBreadMusic

Caless Student
Caless Student
I like the sound of this song.  It sounds like a Scandal song still, but with a hint of an anime theme or (obviously) similar to a Japanese game's theme song.

Hopefully it will be available for purchase globally...

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Full version:

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
owmxxks

owmxxks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I like it  Happy 

It's far from what I would consider to be their best, but judging it simply as a theme associated with a musou game, I can dig it.

The PV was cool too. A straight up live performance is certainly a format of PVs Scandal doesn't usually put out.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 6 Tumblr12
 .happy. 
Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Waah, I didn't expect to see so quickly the full version, nice!^_^
It is good to hear the song entirely, I love it and the PV is quite full of energy!! ^o^

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down
flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
I just love this song. Damn the bass and the chorus and the bridge.

Back to top Go down
lazzal

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
Did they perform this at BEST XMAS?

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 6 Second_zps9a1d7466
Back to top Go down
MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Very cool song..  .clap. 

The PV is very simple but I understand why they want it to be just a simple live PV.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 6 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down
winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
The PV is simple but effective, and the song is excellent !!

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 6 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down
_RicchaN_

_RicchaN_

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Waaahhhh.. the full version!
I love this song!!!

Back to top Go down
dunrite321

dunrite321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ahhhh this song and the PV!  I love the way Haruna's swaying as she's performing in the video.

Back to top Go down
GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I like it! The song is very upbeat and catchy. I love that the PV is footage from a live performance, because we've been a little short on those lately. I'm also glad that it's very well-produced.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 6 2_crop10
Back to top Go down
katheriine

katheriine

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It hasn't been released and yet I'm already hooked up on this song. I love it. The PV is cool too, especially the parts in black and white.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 6 Mami10

There is no life without music
STANDARD
Back to top Go down
Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

SCANDAL4VEVO just made the short version of Runners High PV available to the world.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 6 Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Jikan wrote:SCANDAL4VEVO just made the short version of Runners High PV available to the world.
 .wow. So cool!! finally! I hope they'll upload full version too :3
Thanks for sharing!!

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 6 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Mitchan~ wrote:
Jikan wrote:SCANDAL4VEVO just made the short version of Runners High PV available to the world.
 .wow. So cool!! finally! I hope they'll upload full version too :3
Thanks for sharing!!
Oh my god this is a revolution!! How come?lol^^""
But what they are doing doesn't make sense since they didn't upload the last PV Over Drive...where is the logic? .wew.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
A 30 second clip of what'll be on the DVD edition (the official title for the video is 「Heisei Gachi BATTLE~Nogizaka no Tatakai~」 [Winning the Heisei BATTLE~The Battle of Nogizaka~]) is now up on SCANDAL's YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-emgu0Aocw

Once again, the video is only available to people in Japan, so it can be viewed if you use a proxy server (an SH member explained how to do so here).

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

credits to TMR2013ABS of youtube.

Here's the video that Jade posted above. It seems like T.M is teaching a lesson and SCANDAL are his students lol XD This seems very intersting...

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well it looks funny didn't expect that. But sadly it's not gonna be subbed on the DVD so i'm hoping that someone will sub it later.

Back to top Go down
_RicchaN_

_RicchaN_

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It's funny, and although I don't understand what they said.. I laugh! XD

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum