but remained in the average SCANDAL showing came in 2013

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The single released physically in Taiwan and Thailand, too. AFAIK this is only the second time a SCANDAL single released in physical form outside Japan! (the first one was Shoujo S back in 2009).

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
But then the sale number is wrong because it only takes the Oricon chart right? Is there any sale numbers for these countries?

I guess it's a good news it was released in other countries too but I suspect it was because it's a game music and split single.

Sale number is almost 39k now : 38,748.

EDIT : Actually that makes it their 3rd best selling single ever. #1 is Awanai with 40,639, #2 is Taiyou Scandalous with 39,033. As a reminder, their previous single OVERDRIVE released on September 2013 "only" sold 19,208.

So even if some fans -including me- excepted even higher sales because it was a split single with TMR + a game music, it's already great! Let's hope Departure can break the 40k!!!  LOVE

Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@HRMT
The single actually charted in Taiwan at #14! (link) (2014/7) (for comparison: QAT - #18, SS - #7). Unfortunately there's no official music chart for Thailand(?)

AFAIK, this is the first time a SCANDAL single charted overseas based on sales (quite a few of their songs charted on Hong Kong J-Pop Chart (airplay))

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.