You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

lazzal

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
Sounds exciting! listening to it could give a boost while exercising  .uhuh.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 4 Second_zps9a1d7466
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Tonight on SCANOMICS, "Runners high" will be played on-air for the first time.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 4 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Nice, I am looking forward to hearing the entire song!!^o^

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Nice!!! So we will get a youtube version of it  .clap. 

Back to top Go down
babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Probably from the SCANOMICS

Last edited by babaloued on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link replaced)

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down
dunrite321

dunrite321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

This one works, for now...

Back to top Go down
Kyarina

Kyarina

International Performer
International Performer
http://kyarinakyarikya.tumblr.com/
Thank you so much dunrite-san! I love the song!  .love.

Onion XD 
Back to top Go down
winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
Great song as usual   LOVE 

I love particularly the guitar  .wow. 

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 4 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yup I really like it! Sounds really nice even tough the quality of the file doesn't seem really high, the CD quality will be much better I think. And it's probably because I know it's a game music but it really sounds suited for an anime/game theme.

The youtube video with the image slideshow is really nice, arigatou  .hail. 

Also do we have more information about the DVD track with the "SCANDAL & TMR program"?

I want to preorder soon now but can't decide if I should get the DVD or not :/ We don't know the covers yet and no infos how long this program could be.

Back to top Go down
katheriine

katheriine

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Waaah. I love this song already! I can't wait for the release. I hope I can buy

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 4 Mami10

There is no life without music
STANDARD
Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Wow that bass is amazing! Seriously though, it pretty much makes the song IMO. Very very groovy and smooth. This song would definitely be kickass in lives! The guitar solo is nice too but that tempo change near the end was really surprising! Such a drastic change in speed and feel lol.

Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Really nice song indeed!^o^

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down
Jay_Waffle

Jay_Waffle

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Waaa Awesomee! Its already a really good song by itself and is very fitting for the game.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 4 Img_9112

HIMETAN BEAM

SCANDAL
NOGIZAKA46 · SAKURA GAKUIN · BABYMETAL
BiSH · 日向坂46 · 欅坂46
Back to top Go down
kenzo9

kenzo9

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i couldn't care less about my budget and straight preordered both edition .happy.

Back to top Go down
Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The song sounds really good! One of the first things I noticed in it when I first listened to it was the bass. Tomomi did really well with the bass here. All of the girls did really well on the song, it's a really good one. It's been on repeat for a while now. owo I'm quite proud of them~

I pre-ordered the single a little while ago. I went ahead and went with the regular edition of the single. c:

Back to top Go down
anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
Ah... This song is just wonderful. It really fits the game well, very energetic and lively. As ichiruki! said, the bass lines were amazing. Really left an impression on me.  Nice one  And a really like the part starting with the rhythm guitar, then the bass, then the drums then finally the lead guitar.

A really dynamic song if you ask me, a quality I will always love in SCANDAL songs.  LOVE

Last edited by anchiel on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
I agree with you guys, the song really implies the title that needs energy, Rina is really great  LOVE . I love the instrumental part it's just sooo adflkhasdfljahdsfjasbdfakjdsbf. the song is just so AWESOME!!

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 4 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
Misako

Misako

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalfrance.revolublog.com
This song is amazing ! I really like it !!!!

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 4 Sans_t13
Back to top Go down
darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Great song, even if for the moment, a radio rip isn't the best audio quality but it's already good to have a preview. The bass sounds great and loud, it's the first thing that I noticed.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 4 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down
flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
Absolutely amazing song, I just can't get enough of Tomomi's bass. Can't wait to hear it in full HD.

Back to top Go down
edu18

edu18

Caless Student
Caless Student
Esta muy buena la cancion gracias por la info!!!!

Back to top Go down
_RicchaN_

_RicchaN_

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Woooow... Amazing song!

I really like it!  The sound of Tomomi's bass is really powerful!

Good job girls!!! ^-^

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Band lover problems;

Don't know if I'm just a super SCANDAL fan or if 9/10 of every SCANDAL song so far are just that good.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 4 61185
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Both I think, I feel the same. Even their b-side are really great and could be in their albums, that's why ENCORE SHOW is amazing  .love. 

Back to top Go down
WoOt1337

WoOt1337

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kaitanuva wrote:Band lover problems;

Don't know if I'm just a super SCANDAL fan or if 9/10 of every SCANDAL song so far are just that good.

Only 9/10? so there must be ~ 10 Songs u dont mind as that Good ;-P

For ne is evryone on those 100 Actual existing SCANDAL Songs a great pice.

I also love that 101.th Song "Runners High". I really Love here Tomomi's Bass part. So Powerfull. (when will Tabs comin? i will learn that)

"Ich glaube mir selbst kein Wort. Ich warte immer auf meine Aktionen und Reaktionen und wundere mich dann." - Alexander Kaschte
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum