You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

lazzal

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
Seems like a quiz of some sort, and the girls are clueless about it! hahaha sounds like its gonna be fun to watch!

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 7 Second_zps9a1d7466
Back to top Go down
Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
Jikan wrote:SCANDAL4VEVO just made the short version of Runners High PV available to the world.

Just slightly off topic, where is your signature from? Is it from a PV or video?
(sorry been out of the loop lately, it's so cute, I just haven't seen it before!!)
Edit: Should've known! It's from Scandal in the house, thanks to those who PM'd me :D

On topic!
This song is amazing!!

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
CDJapan send me an email a few hours ago to tell me they send the package  .clap.  What about you guys?

6 CD and the DVD from 2009, this is gonna be good  LOVE Finally I have all their CDs with that, now starting to get the DVD but they are a lot more expensive, hope to get them all by the end of the year.

Back to top Go down
anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
Holy molly! My package arrived before the release date!  LOVE  It's the first time that I experienced something like this!

Anyway, the audio in the CD is way better than the one in the PV! I also didn't expect that they will include a promotion movie (not the PV, but it contains cutscenes from the game) for each of the songs. And the quiz part was hilarious even if I don't understand Japanese. I just laughed when they laughed!  .lol.

Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
#6 on Oricon daily! (btw why is it (and every other single/album) released 1 day earlier?! [Monday instead of Tuesday])

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
^ usually they count preorders/pre-sales numbers

Actually just #6? Hope tomorrow it will go higher since is a split single with someone famous as TMRevolution and also as a theme song single for a video game who seems to be having succes

Back to top Go down
Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'll probably get mine by Friday, dat waiting .wew.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 7 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down
Rararata

Rararata

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

sillentdx wrote:#6 on Oricon daily! (btw why is it (and every other single/album) released 1 day earlier?! [Monday instead of Tuesday])

That's due to the fact that today is a holiday in Japan (http://study.gaijinpot.com/lesson/holidays/national-foundation-day/)  Nice one

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I posted the "Runners high" romaji lyrics + translation over here:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t9985-runners-high-lyrics

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Full version of Runners high PV on their official international YT channel (IN 1080P!!44!!):

They also released the single worldwide on iTunes!

Last edited by sillentdx on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down
anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
Holy! At last, they have listened to the fans after so long. Finally, a full version in full HD! Woohoo!  .clap.

Last edited by anchiel on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
dunrite321

dunrite321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
*wonders if their other pvs on the account will get the same 1080p treatment*

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yeah this is great news. The song rocks very, very hard and I absolutely love Mami's solo!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
They haven't made the PV available for the US, apparently...  CANTA Depressed

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
#4 on Oricon daily!

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I was hoping for a bit better, at least top 3. Now I don't know exactly how huge TMR is but I had that feeling he was big star so I was hoping that the single could make a great start and very good sales.

Let's see how it goes in the next days! With that being said, Top1, top 3, top 20, at the end of the day it doesn't change my love for SCANDAL  LOVE  Just hoping the best for them and obviously as a band the more CD you sale the better it is for the company and all that ^_^

Back to top Go down
parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:I was hoping for a bit better, at least top 3. Now I don't know exactly how huge TMR is but I had that feeling he was big star so I was hoping that the single could make a great start and very good sales.

Let's see how it goes in the next days! With that being said, Top1, top 3, top 20, at the end of the day it doesn't change my love for SCANDAL  LOVE  Just hoping the best for them and obviously as a band the more CD you sale the better it is for the company and all that ^_^

This should give you an idea of how huge TMR is. :D

@topic
Runners high is explosive. That's my description of the song. Sounds damn nice.
I love the end of the final chorus where there's a stop, then starts again to end.

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 7 F14010103
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
sillentdx wrote:Full version of Runners high PV on their official international YT channel (IN 1080P!!44!

They also released the single worldwide on iTunes!

Is this true? I've been kind of hesitant on paying $17 just for one SCANDAL song, so the single really is on US iTunes, that'd be really awesome

EDIT: JUST bought the single for $1.29 Happy)))

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 7 61185
Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Waah the single is also available on amazon.fr so I just bought it, it shows how Scandal is recognized from an international point of view!!^o^
And indeed, it is very great that they put the whole PV on vevo, I just hope they will do some updates of their previous PV ^^

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down
katheriine

katheriine

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ah!! The video is so funny. Now I regret pre ordering the regular ed. I shouldn't have been stingy! Can't wait the pkg!

Split Single - 「Count ZERO | Runners high ~Sengoku BASARA 4 EP~」 - Page 7 Mami10

There is no life without music
STANDARD
Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
#5 on Oricon weekly with 30,178 copies!

best first week sales for SCANDAL:
1. Awanai (35,533) [2013]
2. Taiyou Scandalous (31,583) [2012]
3. Runners high (30,178) [2014]
4. Kagen no Tsuki (28,344) [2013]
5. SCANDAL nanka Buttobase (27,533) [2010]

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Nice, top 3 of their best singles currently, hopefully it can stay in the oricon top longer than usual because of TMR. Would be nice to break the 40k mark in the end.

Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oricon daily singles chart:
Count ZERO/Runners high - #28

Nielsen SoundScan weekly singles chart (physical sales):
Count ZERO/Runners high (Limited Edition) - #4 with 22,807 copies
Count ZERO/Runners high (Regular Edition) - #14 with 4,987 copies

Recochoku (ie. digital sales):
* Weekly singles chart:
Runners high - #23
Count ZERO - #27

* Anime weekly chart: <-- lolwut?
Runners high - #3
Count ZERO - #4

* J-Rock weekly chart:
Runners high - #3
Count ZERO - #4

* Lyrics weekly chart: <-- dunno what's this
Count ZERO - #23
Runners hugh - #28

Billboard Japan
* Japan Hot 100:
Count ZERO - #7<-- second week, it won't increase
Runners high - #76<-- first week, it will increase

Adult Contemporary Airplay:
Count ZERO - #78

Hot Top Airplay:
Count ZERO - #33

Hot Singles Sales:
Count ZERO/Runners high - #4

Last edited by sillentdx on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
awww so it's dropped to 28 already Sad

The anime chart must mean animes+games or they made a huge mistake lol. The lyrics chart sounds weird =S I doubt a chart based on lyrics only can do that, unless this is a fan rating the lyrics special chart and not the sales?

Anyways let's hope it continues and gets higher!  .uhuh. 

Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:awww so it's dropped to 28 already Sad

Anyways let's hope it continues and gets higher!   
Yesterday was "furage" (flying get, usually every Tuesday), the day when new releases go on sale. That's why it's dropped to 28. (for instance, Awanai (their best selling single) dropped to 34 in the same period, also take in factor that Runners high was on sale for 1 more day) Hopefully, tommorrow it will climb back to around mid 10-ish place.

Anyway I've added Nielsen SoundScan sales to my previous post

(btw I've thought that this single would be way much more successful sales wise (40k first week would be nice), as Nishikawa is(/was?) fairly popular, just as the game (176K first week)... But at least they (SCANDAL) - hopefully - attract a dozens of new fans, so yay)

EDIT: Second week sales: #26 with 4,454 copies

(On a totally unrelated note, yay for Goose house 9th place!)

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum